cuteteddy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it was dark all over . the place    was a bit old n awkward but was not new for him the same stairs ,same old broken big door it was like a burnt palace .    but sumthing was missing for him today that suddenly he again heard that melody n faced towards the stairs . she was their ,in her usual attire - a white silk gown . she looked at him . she smiled n moved towards the burnt room again singing the melody she used to . he again followed her . she saw him n ran away . her fragrance was driving him crazy . he followed her n finally he reached there where they used to face each other n she proceeded towards him slowly coming closer n closer n closer to his lips they were about to meet that again the same thing happened . " wake up man , not in mood of going to the college ?" he thought "damn it ! y it happens wid me only ? again it was a dream n again misha spoilt it " misha saw him n said " abhay , r u on earth or not ?? i think u r on planet zoltar " n she laughed . abhay saw her n he was again frustated coz of misha as she spoilt his dream again . " dude ? u r listening or not ?" misha said n finally he replied "nothing just again that dream n that place n that girl , she never said nything n we never talked n when today i was asking her name u spoilt my dream again " "awww m sorry my dear now stop dreaming about girls n get ready . college girls are dieng over u n u r dreaming about the same girl since 2 years n never asked her name !" " okay stop giving me lecture mish !! i m going
to get ready " abhay said n headed towards the washroom . after he left misha thought " oh god abhay !! how will v save u from your own past ? first we had to do this wid her n now wid u ! i don't understand what destiny holds for both of u "

hey guys if u want me to continue this ff then please hit the like button n comment 😊 n if i will get a good response then i will give a proper character sketch n other chapters😊

INDEX
character sketch - page 2
chapter 1                - page 4
chapter 2                - page 6
chapter 3               - page 9
chapter 4              - page 12
chapter 5              - page 15
chapter 6                 - page 17 
chapter 7                - page 22
Edited by cuteteddy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteteddy thumbnail
ok guys so i think i got my answer idout a single comment i don't think that anyone is interested in it so i won't continue it as no one is ever interested in my single post also ðŸ˜­
stutiriddhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey gud prologue continue wth yur ff :)
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nice start I LOVE IT:-) YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS FF:-) PLEASE CONT. Dear:-) I M WAITING FOR THE CHARACTER SKETCH YAAR:-) AND PLEASE PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE THE FF:-) THANX :-)
M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey plz continue! Dnt knw otherx bt stil im interested ! Continue soon!
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow dear I loved ur concept.Continue.I would luv 2 read it😳
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey i loved it. Do continue n pm me wen u update. Wil be looking forward 2 it
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
worry not wen we r here...i'll be a gr88 reader...n the story looks new..so carry on
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start
please continue soon and add me to ur pm list

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
please continue. loved it. its interesting.