Sit close to me let me watch you..OS..Rumi's Gift

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This is a small gift from my side to Rumi on her Birthday...to you.. Rumi & God bless sorry I may be posting it a little late..by the time you read your birthday is over but ,..my best wishes & blessing are there forever..๐Ÿค—

Friends..here it goes..!!

We assume that..this is after party..all danger averted by Abhay ..all are safe..Abhay & piya did get to dance..in the party...(when couples exchanged partners..aw..they lived those few moments what they got by chance.๐Ÿ˜ณ.)...dance..lost in dreamy eyes..& they had tried their best to take some time off..escaping everyones eyes..but just couldnt do that..Everyone leaves..Piya was exhausted..after the party..she was drained out with her life..whe she saw Alina dancing with Abhay after her makeover..she was feeling so uncomfortable to see Abhay touching another Girl..which always made her feel like she has been set on fire or something..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ..and she was upset with Abhay..for no reason..actually she dint like this faking thing going on now..as she realized it will be impossible for her to tolerate seeing him with another girl..& above that she knew Alina was in love with Abhay ..so that worsened..it more..!

So the moment she  enters her room..she locks it behind & runs to bed & falls on it bursting out crying with her head down...it was like she was holding her high tide of emotions & tears...till she was alone secure in her room..no one to watch..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญshe then..goes to wash room to sprinkle water to calm her down & stop her tears..& changes her cloths for a pretty night gown sleeve less frock..purple colour..& closes all the lights..& goes to sleep..with a heavy heart..covers herself with a cozy blanket & closes her eyes trying to get sleep..When she gets the nightmarish moments of Abhay & Alina dancing..& she gets suffocated..& so tries to get up..when a hand..holds her back..making her lydown in bed again..with a thud..but this time her hand fell on Abhay's hands..which were below her head like a pillow..Piya is abot to scream for her life..when ABHAy holds her mouth too with his other hand..because all her lighst are off right now..only a sweet moonlight was coming inside her room & still she glowed in that night gown for him..awww..he just couldnt take eyes off her..sleeping next to her ..& the suddenly he realizes that he has closed her mouth with his hands..& leaves it open..& Piya ..takes a Gaassspping breath & gets up on the bed to sit & feels so excited he is there next to her..but she again gets reminded how he was faking with Alina..& that had killed her deeply..so that brightest smile immediately turns heavily loaded with Anger expression..& she says..what are you doing here...she whispers angrily at Abhay & Abhay was lying on Piya's bed..all his legs streched..& kneeling his elbow on her pillow..& watching her .staring he cooly..without any fear..๐Ÿ˜she could see his eyes glowing in the dreamy moonlight falling inside..wohaaa..

Shhh..he keeps his hot little index finger on to her soft lips..& with the help of other hand...pulls her on to him..& holds her there permanently with both his arms..grabbing her like a kid..!!Piya ..tries to push Abhay ..but he pleads Piya..as to "kyun Piya aisi sazaa kyun derahi ho..I had told you na that I will be faking with Alina then why are you angry..or Upset..dont you know each  & every cellof my body belongs to you..(its like rome rome tera naam pukaree๐Ÿ˜ณ.๐Ÿ˜.)" Piya nods her head negatively.."No dear I knew it..but  I realized that it is impossible for me..to look at you with others..fake everything about you..NO way..I want to cherish this life..with you..but this hiding our love is killing me big time Abhay..save me ..help me..I want to feel the moment with you..every sec of my life what is left..so please ABhay..kuch karo she says..I know  you wont   happy to see me like this..crying for you..!!! 

when she says those words..Abay is  not able to tolerate..to see her in pain..he makes her lydown next to him..with his one arm being used by Piya as her Pillow.."he says..Piya..just close your eyes & sleep see I am with you..please leave all those worries with me..I will take care of you..sweet heart only thing I ask is patience.".& saying that he plants a delicious ..kisses on her forehead & cheeks & eyes..same like during saibo ..but this time in sleeping position..โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
like in above picture guys..๐Ÿ˜‰demo..ke saath ..hun..๐Ÿ˜†..!!

Piya feels so cozy & secure & warm ..there nested near to HIM..her Abhay..what else she would want..she thinks ..how I wish now the world comes to an end..& I stay here in his arms laying down like this & I die ..I dont mind at all..she thinks..๐Ÿ˜ณ..when Abhay looks down ..to her...gazing at her..looking at her divine innocent beauty glowing with his proximity & his love & the hot breath that was falling  sweetly on her face..And the song goes like this..at the background...

Baith Mere Paas Tujhe Dekhta Rahun
Baith Mere Paas
Aa Baith Mere Paas๐Ÿ˜›
Baith Mere Paas 
Tu Kuch Kahe Na Main Kuch Kahun
Tu Kuch Kahe Na Main Kuch Kahun
Baith Mere Paas๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

Bas Yeh Khabar Hai Mujhe Kuch Ho Gaya Hai
Kuch Ho Gaya Hai
Aage Na Pooch: Kab, Kya, Or Kyun? 
Baith Mere Paas

Aa Apni Aankhon Mein Tujh Ko Basa Loon
Aankhon Pe, Palkon Ka Parda Girah Loonโค๏ธ
Dekho Kisi Ko Na Tujhe Dekhne Doon ๐Ÿ˜
Baith Mere Paas Tujhe Dekhta Rahun๐Ÿ˜
Baith Mere Paas
O Baith Mere Paas, Tujhe Dekhta Rahun
Baith Mere Paas

And all the while we see..Abhay caressing her arms..her back & her face with his sweet manly touch..& then he bends down to give her a sweet featherly kiss on her cherry  lips..& piya was deep asleep in her dreamworld with ABhay &he was enjoying gazing her in her sleep & enjoying her dream with his supernatural powers to see it..live๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰..๐Ÿ˜†he was reliving her fantasies..๐Ÿ˜
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww...dt ws so beautiful n magical...m stl n dr dreamlnd...๐Ÿ˜
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haha I know hemu this is Rumi's gift but still I m nalayak so uske gift ko usse pehle maine khol diya & I must say I enjoy it I hope iss update ka 50% bhi ho jaye toh its enough.Nice yaar oh my Abhiya๐Ÿ˜ณ.Loved it๐Ÿ˜›
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Rumi...
Hema nice shot..
that moments were so pure ,tender nd that demo ...that was too gud . lol
here is some from side .

Where Love Dwells

The days are full of sunshine
The night skies filled with stars
The moon shines slightly brighter
When I am where you are

The nights without you...torture
The days alone...too long
With you, is the place where love dwells
It is here that I belong

Happy is my heart, now,
My soul has found it's mate
It was written in the stars above
And per-arranged by fate!

love

ritu

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

awww...dt ws so beautiful n magical...m stl n dr dreamlnd...๐Ÿ˜

Awww...Thank you ..Thank you..Thank you..sososo much๐Ÿค—ABHIYA always take us to dreamland..yaar..๐Ÿ˜
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rumi will love it just as us. It was short, sweet & dare I say sexy in its own way. I loved it.Aww poor Pia. I wish aaj ek partner exchange dance zaroor ho.๐Ÿค—
Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

haha I know hemu this is Rumi's gift but still I m nalayak so uske gift ko usse pehle maine khol diya & I must say I enjoy it I hope iss update ka 50% bhi ho jaye toh its enough.Nice yaar oh my Abhiya๐Ÿ˜ณ.Loved it๐Ÿ˜›

Awww..Srishi๐Ÿ˜›..Gift was for Rumi yes but its not that she only has to read & comment first..naa..aw..you are my adorable darling na always..๐Ÿค—..I am so happy you loved it..because you yourself are a class writer who I always look up to ..your words mean a lot to me..& Waise bhi ABHIYA ke baare mien kuch bhi likhenge na..woh accha hi lagega..๐Ÿ˜ณ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu1610

Happy birthday Rumi...
Hema nice shot..
that moments were so pure ,tender nd that demo ...that was too gud . lol
here is some from side .

Where Love Dwells

The days are full of sunshine
The night skies filled with stars
The moon shines slightly brighter
When I am where you are

The nights without you...torture
The days alone...too long
With you, is the place where love dwells
It is here that I belong

Happy is my heart, now,
My soul has found it's mate
It was written in the stars above
And per-arranged by fate!

love

ritu

WOW RITU that poem you write ehh..?? Its awesome yaar..& LOL I had to give a demo for you all to imagine what I am saying ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰..Thank you so much Ritu my janu..i am super happy you loved it..๐Ÿค—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Rumi will love it just as us. It was short, sweet & dare I say sexy in its own way. I loved it.Aww poor Pia. I wish aaj ek partner exchange dance zaroor ho.๐Ÿค—

awww..Thank you so much Snig's..mera dil Piyakeliye ..abhi se hi..dhadak raha hai..I cant see her & abhay in pain..๐Ÿ˜ญaw..yes there will be a exchange dance for sure..YOU wait & watch..๐Ÿ˜Thank you so much dear..I am feel so at peace you all loved it..๐Ÿค—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

ha ha..Thank you..I know its worth a laugh at least..hun..๐Ÿ˜†