mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
    •                                                                             latest interview...23 sep11
                                Esha Kansara

I am born and brought up in Ahmedabad and I always wanted to become an actor. After convincing my parents a lot they finally allowed me to come to Mumbai. When I got down from the train and saw the beautiful city of Mumbai for the first time I felt ecstatic. It was a fascinating experience. However, life changed completely after coming here. In Ahmedabad I stayed in a bungalow and I was treated like a princess. In Mumbai I was sharing a small PG with 11 other girls. But I was prepared for the struggle. It was difficult initially as I did not have any mentor or godfather in the city. I remember when I was called to audition for Mukti Bandhan I was not only nervous but my mind was filled with inhibition and apprehension. However, I gave the look test and when I finally got a confirmation from the channel I was actually on cloud nine. I did face the camera before for a Gujarati serial for a few days but Hindi television is a different ball game altogether. Mukti Bandhan gave me recognition and allowed me to explore as an actor. Furthermore, my co-actors in the show are also very friendly and we have become more of a family now. I remember in one of the scenes I had to cry for my mom and I had never cried on reel life before. But I actually could relate to the scene as I stay away from my mom and cried a lot. Everyone applauded my performance. The incident was a great learning experience for me. So the overall journey has been quite good till date.

Personally I was very shy as a girl initially but gradually I came out of the shell in college. I was part of my college drama team and took active participation in college fests. I am still studying in Mithibai College but I miss those fun days a lot as I don't get much time to indulge in college activities anymore due to my busy schedules. But it's not that I work all the time. When at leisure I clean my house, watch TV, go out shopping and hang out with friends.

Right now I want to focus only on TV shows as I want to gain more experience and knowledge as an actor. I would love to do theatre if I get some good plays. Furthermore, I thank all my fans for showering me with so much love and appreciation. "Please love me in the future as well."

Edited by mbloves - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mbloves thumbnail
". Please love me in the future as well."... of course dear.  always...❤️...ur my "princess esha".. i can't forget spl. ur sweet honey😊 smile, beautiful eyes & dif. ur face expression...  Edited by mbloves - 12 years ago
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice article...thnx for sharing
of course we'll luv u Esha...u r one of my fav tv actors
i hope u come back in a good show soon
Edited by Favouriteofall - 12 years ago
mbloves thumbnail

Originally posted by: Favouriteofall

nice article...thnx for sharing

of course we'll luv u Esha...u r one of my fav tv actors
i hope u come back in a good show soon

for u dear🤗🤗 i m also a big fan...i love her face expression, her sweet smile & deep eyes. after aamna s..(kth)...i love esha...& one day she w'll proof her acting skill...
mbloves thumbnail
ESHA's 2nd interview on "TELLYCHAKKAR"...
Esha Kansara

Esha Kansara was last seen in Colors' Mukti Bandhan playing the character of Devki. She is a trained classical dancer. Below, she gives us an insight into his life. Read on.

I am: Trained classical dancer

Life is: Being Positive

Love is: Friendship

Marriage is: Being in Love

Your first crush: A classmate in 5 grade, whom I am still
looking out for.

Your dream date: Shahid Kapoor

Your best childhood memory: Arangepral, it's a Bharatnatyam performance which you do after 7 Years of practice.

On your last birthday: Partied with Mukti Bandhan Team.

How many places have you lived at: My hometown Ahmedabad and Mumbai

Your long-lasting friend: My two School friends

Do you make friends easily: Yes, I am quite friendly

Music you like: Bollywood

One thing you want to change about yourself: My Anger

Favourite TV show: Roadies & Bade Achhe Lagte Hain.

Favourite Bollywood actor: Ranbir Kapoor

Favourite Bollywood actress: Kareena Kapoor

Favourite Hollywood actor: Tom Cruise.

Hollywood actress: Angela Joile

Favourite cartoon character: Tom & Jerry

Last movie you watched: Agneepath

How do you rate yourself as an actor? Seven out of ten.

Last time you boarded a local train: Eight months back

Last time you were stalked: Fortunately Never

Last time you cried on screen: Every Alternate day during the
shoot of Mukti Bnadhan.

Last time you cried off screen: Last day of shooting of Mukti Bandhan.

Last time you cooked: Today. I cook everyday

Philosophy of life: Live & Let Live.

Advice to youngsters: Believe in Yourself.

waiting😊 ur next show..."Good luck"

Edited by mbloves - 12 years ago