Update 18th January 2006

hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

HELLO, HEREZ THE UPDATE FOR 18TH JAN!

ENJOY!!!

mamta comes running and asks everyone if they have seen krish ..everyone looks worried, akshya hears that and is surprised, they cant find krish anywhere, tanisha starts crying like a kid, and screams: KKKKKKKKRIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSHHHHHHH.........akshay's mom says that one one can home, and no one left, they doubt mamata, akshay recollects about the things happened after mamta got in the house... abd he takes her in front of the mandir and demands the explannation for all his questions, he asks her if she has taken the kid along with her "friends"..  he calimed that everyone will die without krish, and if krish isnt found, he will kill her...😑 mamta starts crrying and tells her that "i know u doubt me, and i know i;ve hidden a lot from you,,, i swear on the mandir's dia, that i dont know where krish is...."😭 she looks towards God and says"god, please forgive my mistakes, and dont punish krish".......there tanisha's mom has krish and comes to her house,,, there is a funny scence where the mom dances to DUS BAHANE.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and the adorable krish dances too... (he looks so cute)😳 but then again starts crying and then laughing ( omg he looked so cute)..... the mom fiants after dancing!!!! at akshay's place the ladies wonder who took krish... and on the other hand, krish breaks a flower vase on tanisha's mom's head.........

BREAK...

tanisha is crying agin, akshay's mom is trying to console her... akshay suggests that they call the police, tanisha gets worried... akshay calls the police, tanisha takes the phone from me, and says that kincase if the kidnappers found out that they called the police, that could lead to some problems... the devar doubts tanisha.... tanisha's mom calls tanisha and complains about her kid, but tanisha pretends that its the kidnappers andsays that they want 12 cores... 😑akshay takes the phone but the lady disconnecs.... akshay then goes to mamta with a camera and takes her pictures, as if she was in a prison, and then leaves and tells the servant to keep an eye on mamta... mamata is sitting with the servants and recollects her times with krish....πŸ˜• the dadi sits in front of god and cries...everyone remembers thier time with krish.... the devrani (shayna) is crying, but then the devar, says since Dad isnt giving tanisha the 10 cores, this is tanisha's plan for the money.....

BREAK...........

tanisha's mom's whole house is in a mess thax to our little krish....😳 she screams at krish.. krish begins to cry,,, the mom is still crying about how krish broke all her expensive stuff.... and then she tries to make him quite... but krish is still crying bad... then then devar comes to tanish'a mom's place,,, he is at the door, the mom sees thru the window and is scared that that guys is here... she quickly cleans up the place,,, she hides krish, and then she opens to the door..... he asks her if krish is here...  he looks everywhere, and goes to that place where krish was hideen, and he says; KRISH ISNT HERE.. she gets scared and screams: he isnt here??

PREVIEW: krish is shown to be in a box and is traanspotted some place and the mom gets a call and wonders what to tell tanisha... 🀒

(this was me updateing hte first time.. suggestions are most welcome! )

😊

***Edited to change the topic heading, contents all the same***

Edited by sree_20 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Anju, you were really quick!!! πŸ˜›

Yes, Krish stole the show. He was so cute, dancing to the tunes of Dus Bahaane... It was a very nice episode...
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
thanx alot for the update...
Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update.