OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
guys just saw the promo...same scene from last promo...Abhay said Haseena:jo bhi tha shikar ki baat kar raha tha..ham me se koi hai jo insani khun ka pyasa ho gaya hai..koi hai jo hamare clan se gaddari kar raha hai..I have to stop that persone...then show the accident scene of Danichi...show the scene when that lady came out from her car n open the door of Danichis car n then show the scene where she push her car into the valley...promo end..so according to this promo it shows that that gaddar is that lady..it means she is a vampire..so who is she?Haseena or Metz or some new vampire?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
There is a possibility of a new vampire. I don't want this to be Hassena. We need more vampires in this show.
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

guys just saw the promo...same scene from last promo...Abhay said Haseena:jo bhi tha shikar ki baat kar raha tha..ham me se koi hai jo insani khun ka pyasa ho gaya hai..koi hai jo hamare clan se gaddari kar raha hai..I have to stop that persone...then show the accident scene of Danichi...show the scene when that lady came out from her car n open the door of Danichis car n then show the scene where she push her car into the valley...promo end..so according to this promo it shows that that gaddar is that lady..it means she is a vampire..so who is she?Haseena or Metz or some new vampire?😕

I dont know why I think its Metz -- and Haseena knows about it. But then it can be Haseena also because she does have powers -- we saw that when she almost made the men fly when Abhay was in the ice -- quite confusing I think

Thanks for the promo 😊
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nw i think its Maithali..i guess she has returned afterall..it jst cant b Haseena..

Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i jus dont understand that if that khoon ka pyaasa vampire was the one trying to kill danchi,y dint she attack them when they were unconscious..She instead left them alive and helpless..Vampires kill someone for blood and she dint even take her meal..
P.S. its not for mocking Danchi..i just dint understand that scene

ANYWAY THANKS FOR SHARING DEBO. :)))
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jz4amrit

i jus dont understand that if that khoon ka pyaasa vampire was the one trying to kill danchi,y dint she attack them when they were unconscious..She instead left them alive and helpless..Vampires kill someone for blood and she dint even take her meal..
P.S. its not for mocking Danchi..i just dint understand that scene

ANYWAY THANKS FOR SHARING DEBO. :)))

yeah ur right..this is very confusing..
lasya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it might be metz or sum new vampire...
abhayarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's great good and very much confusing. . . We should wait to watch. .
LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i don't want it to b haseena😕😕... i hope mathili is back😛...
thanks 4 sharing😊...
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️
joiningnow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It might be Dipanita because she knows Danish beat up Neil badly to free Priya with the help of Panchi. So high possibility of Dipanita and she might be making stories that some vampire is hurting humans to make Abhay fight with his own parents.Why Haseena will hurt Danish as he always put his life in danger for Haseena to enquire about Dipanita. Haseena is so sweet to do this. High possibility of Dipanita's evil plans to make vampires fight among them or it will be very interesting if they show the involvement of T in all this and somehow she has vampire powers.