Rumours and Fake Profile regarding Navya

esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys ...

I have been reading a lots about Rumours about navya .

Guys first of all please calm down, last time when this kind of rumour was there i did checked with navya team members and they said its all false !

Some of rumors from the past :

1. Aayush is been removed from the serial... as CV is not happy with his acting ------ Guys i might have not  post that on IF , but i did checked form mine side ... it was a false rumour.

2. Orginal Shaheer shiekh profile contoversy : I remember giving some of  them the original shahheer sheikh profile on IF ... Private messege ... but still people got cheated with the fake shahheer sheikh chat

3. Soumya seth facebook profile :  Yes guys soumya do have a fb profile, but she hardly use it. The person who chats pretending to be soumya is fake ... Guys very soon ... I will forward you original soumya seth profile in Private messege... Please please dont belive on the fake profiles...

4. Navya TRP rating Low rumour :    Guys yesterday the TRP which i forwarded , was actually given to me by an star plus member. I hope he is not wrong ... as before also he was not wrong.
Earlier when i asked navya team members about such rumours ... they told me that... its kind of publicity ... which they are not doing ... sometimes negative publicity also works... so we dont know who is doing this... I would request you to please calm yourself.

5. Ranveer from Navya has won award : I found out in fb that he has won award ... but i found out from my source that its a false... Guys i have to reconfirm on this news... soo dont jump on the conclusion.

Why i believe that Navya is at the TOP :
  • If the show is poor ... then you would not see shaheer and soumya interview😛 soo often- How many times you have seen IKPD or SGP team interviews...😕
  • Shaheer is been currently called as choclate boy of indian television😳👏- so still did u all have doubt😲 that navya is not doing good? As shaheer is all beacuse of navya... offcourse his goodlooks + acting doo makes navya special...
  • How many fans pages you see in FB for other show ? I guess very lesss.😛..
I WOULD REQUEST EVERY IF MEMBERS TO PLEASE BE CALM😛  ...  THE SHOW IS IN THE INTIAL PHASE   &  IF I FIND ANY BADS NEWS ... I WILL DEFINETLY LET YOU KNOW... EVEN ITS GOOD OR BAD... WE LOYAL NAVYA FANS WILL KEEP WATCHING ...

Edited by esha_friends20 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshi-sidputul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aap ka bahut bahut sukhriyaa esha ji👏🤗
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS Esha,😊Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys.. i just want all of you to use logic... therefore gave u soo many supported proof... Tension matt loo yaar... as we are like family... if anybody is tensed ... everybody feels bad...

Navya is rocking and will rock !!!!!
thank u so so much

i m literally sick of the negative rumours in this forum and then never ending crying nd cribbing by the members

whats there to react to every news thats posted

first we shud try to find sum logic into it ...try to see if really this news is true or not.then react

but...HARI OM PRABHU JI

and the NAVYA being under the scanner for low trp is jus getting on my nerves now

when serials like gulaal and maryada can run over 200+ epis with TRP below 1.7...

WHY THE HELL will our shw b under the scanner with TRP of 2.5

just coz some1 posted a topic on i-f abt it...every1 starts crying

geez

is every1 that naive to NOT see this simple fact

@ESHA...TK A BOW GAL...thnx for ur hardwork ...i m really very grateful to u

Chaits_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks esha for the information😊😊😊
anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Esha - thanks. Please can u also clarify the post re hte new spoilers?
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anyafan

Esha - thanks. Please can u also clarify the post re hte new spoilers?

They have shown spoilers for only 

Sep 27

Navya tries to stop Deepak and calls Anant to do the same. Deepak reaches Anant's house and is insulted by Om and Bua Dadi.

Sep 28

Deepak feels sad and comes home and tells Navya he tried his best. Navya fires Anant for his family's behaviour towards Deepak.

Nothing for 26, 29 or 30

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS Esha and thanks for the positive approach to Navya
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
speculations always happen in a show, at times its fun!! I am sure no one stopped eating because of them...
but thanks heaps for clarifying all the current rumours! phew...
we can worry a bit less of these & get something else to discuss now!! 😉Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago