Spoilers for next week sep 26-30

ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Here are the spoilers for next week A friend of mine sent me these saying these were on some website... will try to get the link from her...so guys get ready with some tissue boxes ...

Deepak calls Om and tells him that he wants to meet him. Om calls Deepak home.

Navya tries to stop Deepak and calls Anant to do the same. Deepak reaches Anant's house and is insulted by Om and Bua Dadi.

Deepak feels sad and comes home and tells Navya he tried his best. Navya fires Anant for his family's behaviour towards Deepak.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.
Oh..next week looks so sad๐Ÿ˜”.
Navya firing Anant..๐Ÿ˜ฒ..looks logical to me; after that we might see a visit frm Anant to his sasural๐Ÿ˜‰ to apologize.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Papa jii ko daate padegi yeh to pata tha ... par in today's teletadka interview shahheer told tht he will be visiting navya home to meet deepak and family... guys CV sab begaree ko sudhare zaroor... abb next time anant ke family ke sudharne ke bare hogiii... i thnk so
f.s.m thumbnail
then when anant will come to navya's house ??????๐Ÿ˜•
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
f.s.m ... may be after deepak comes back from navya house...
pgdn thumbnail
Ya but shaheer said that TT he will come to navya house to meet her dad ???
Chaits_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ANant may come to navis house after deepak goes to anant's house.

Now that deepu knows he is resposible to spoil the relatioship he probably takes it on his side what ever is oms behaviour during hie visit.

And I think navya is right on her part to scold anant. as anant had said earlier is our family the only one to be respected. Dont other families have respect...

So anant also understands navya and her family and probably comes to tell sorry to her father and so the dinner...

and propbably he may ask for sometime to deepu to patav his family..
deepu may feel how wron he was...!!!!!
rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is wrong to scold Anant for his family behavior. May be some other reason. They both need to be in the same team no matter what...otherwise this rel won't last long after the marriage...
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rightchoice

It is wrong to scold Anant for his family behavior. May be some other reason. They both need to be in the same team no matter what...otherwise this rel won't last long after the marriage...

@ Yeah I too agree.  It is not fair on Navya to shout at Anant if it is for his family's behavious .  She knows his family's nature and also knows that Anant is trying his best. 

She needs to be understanding and patient with him. 
He was ok with the fact that her mother went anal on him when she found out about the relationship so Navya shoudl be supportive with him too
anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YAAR...

Someone please give us SOME GOOD NEWS!!! No Anya "sweet nothings?"