sanjeev seth turns hotelier

aksharafanno.1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanjeev Seth who plays Vishambhar Nath Maheshwari in Star Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is all set to blend reel and real life. Sanjeev's character in the show is that of a resort owner and now the actor has decided to open up a beach resort cum restaurant and lounge in the real life as well. The beach resort will be called Saffron Valley which will house a restaurant KongPoush serving Kashmiri delicacies along with Continental, Indian, and other cuisines. He is completely involved in creatively developing the resort and the restaurant at Candolim, North Goa. "I have always wanted to open up my own restaurant as I love eating. Now the time was right so I finally decided to live my dream. And I chose Goa as the venue as I simply love the place. People will get to eat some mouth-watering delicacies in my restaurant and spend some fun- filled moments in the resort," says Sanjeev. We asked him if his role of a resort owner in Yeh Rishta motivated him to become an hotelier. "You can say that. But it was a long cherished dream. You can call me an hotelier but I will always remain an actor. It's my first love," signs off the actor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing...

All the best for both Sanjeev n Lata for their new business...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saru.g

thanks for sharing...

All the best for both Sanjeev n Lata for their new business...

All the best to both of them...😃

p.s. -- Saru... I wish Lata ho jaye busy apne naye restaurant me... aur Congo hume dikhe hi na YR me... 😉😆
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sachi16

</div>
<div>
<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">All the best to both of them...😃</font>

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">p.s. -- Saru... I wish Lata ho jaye busy apne naye restaurant me... aur Congo hume dikhe hi na YR me... 😉😆</font>

I wish ki yeh wish suchh ho jaye
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sachi16

All the best to both of them...😃

p.s. -- Saru... I wish Lata ho jaye busy apne naye restaurant me... aur Congo hume dikhe hi na YR me... 😉😆

ohh nooo... we have to see again vish ka pyar for RJ... he will once again become devdas... lol... 😆😆😆
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saru.g

ohh nooo... we have to see again vish ka pyar for RJ... he will once again become devdas... lol... 😆😆😆

to koi baat nahi na... dono ko Honeymoon pe unhi ke Resort me bhej denge...😉😆
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx 
all the best 
tho sanjeev likes to eat ðŸ˜Ž thabi tho he is fat ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†