Shraadh ki Thayari sirf Gharwale karthe hain,KKG

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Girls, 😛

Here I am  back to eating ur brains again ...

In todays episode, when Khushi is filling the Gangajal, Arnav snatches the plate from Khushi's hand exclaiming , "Yeh Kya kar rahi ho, Shradh ki thayari sirf Gharwale karthe hain"..

So what does that imply ??

Does it mean that Khushi is a Gharwale or that she will become a Gharwali pretty soon

and

what did u make of Arnav taking the laden pooja Plate from Khushi's hand ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she is goin to be ghar wali
gilgamesh thumbnail
not much really... Nani has never considred her as an outsider and so she asked her to help out...I think ASR was just being his usual spiteful self when he took the pooja things from her hand...as far as 'gharwali' bit is concerned - that's a given - sooner or later...but it will happen...
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

i think he was just telling her that she shudnt help, as only family people help with the shraddha preparations 😔...
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

i think he was just telling her that she shudnt help, as only family people help with the shraddha preparations 😔...

that's what it really means... i dont think arnav had thought of anything else when saying that to khushi. shraadh preps are done by the household members and khushi is not their family member. as of right now, she is an outsider. even though nani n anjali may think of her as family member, but in reality she is no one to them YET!!!
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Asr taking thal from khusi has one significance bahu prepare the thal  and give it to the beta who does shardh for his parents it means she will be the bahu..ASR's wife ..
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
And have you noticed that there's no la to be seen anywhere on this imp day...yup Khushi is not an outsider, soon she's going to be part of this family
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it's nthng of that sort...even JP is also nt a gharwala...bt he ws helping the family!!!!
it's jst that ASR ws pissed off wid KKG...so he said that...i knw wen he came to knw the truth...he wanted to stop her n attend the puja!!!!
so he ws li'l sad wen he realised she has gone!!!!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarach

she is goin to be ghar wali

Ya , That is for sure 😃
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pranatim

Asr taking thal from khusi has one significance bahu prepare the thal  and give it to the beta who does shardh for his parents it means she will be the bahu..ASR's wife ..

does it really happen???
i mean i hv never seen my mom do it on my grandmom's shraddh!!!