regarding updates from tommorow

hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

after reading a couple of responces, im definately gonna start update from tommorow... (19th) but before that, im just gonna let u guys know some things:

1. if any one of you think that the way of updates should be modified, then pplease let me know, dont hesitate at all... if ur not comfortable in writing in here, then u can PM me...

2. if there are any requests, like interviews or anything, please le tme know, and im gonna try my best to get them!

if you have any suggestions before i begin the updates, let me know!

hope to have a great time with everyone!!!!!

***Edited to remove the email id.. ***

Edited by sree_20 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vini thumbnail
Thanks so much anju for making an effort to provide us updates!! Much appreciated 👏
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anju, thanks for voluteering for updates... One more thing, it is not advisable for you to put your email id, in the open. So i have removed it from your post. Sorry for that.

If anyone has any suggestions to make, they can as well PM you... So, you will definitely get your feedbacks...

Hope you understand..

Sree
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
hey sree, thx for letting me know about the e-mail! 😊
enigma6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Anju...but if u r from US (as it shows) how will u give us India updates? The show hasn't started here, (US) has it?
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
actually, i moved to india two weeks ago, and will be here for a long time... (2 years to be exact) so i can update now, yea and thx for letting me know abt US, i got to change that om my profile!
😊
lalit1 thumbnail
hi anju can u also update for a few other shows on zee
if u watch them