Written Update 23rd Sep 11 - Complete

Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Good Morning/Evening Friends  Please click the Chaska Meter and do  Comments in the below links

Rubina: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2985/rubina-dilaik/

Avinash: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2890/avinash-sachdev/

FaceBook Fan pages links:

Avinash: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Avinash-Sachdev-Official-Fan-Page/110105482351570?ref=ts 

Rubina: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rubina-Dilaik-Fan-Page/135403783161434?ref=ts

The Episodes begins with BB saying to Rads she has to save Dev from Barkha .. Rads crying in front of kanha .. BB was walking with smiling Viraat was waiting there he shouts at her asks where was she been BB asks what happened .. viraat says Mohini told me about Dev's decision as he is going to make Rohan as RP . BB  smiles and says Virat go and sleep its to late now this news is not so important for me.. I can handle it later but for now the matter which I am handling is very interesting and its very important for me .. Viraat what is that which is more important than me .. BB tells a proverb two cats are fighting and monkey is going to gain all .. virat tells don't puzzle me plz tell me what is the matter will you plz think about the RP matter ?? BB says Viraat now I have to get the trust of  Rads and then Dev then all will start fighting and I will make you RP so you go and sleep now ..Viraat leaves .. BB talks to herself she says by bringing back Rads home safely I have gained Dev's trust and then I have made Barkha angry she tried to fight with me ? Maheswari now she will suffer for this '.. 

Barkha was sleeping in the bed .. Rads was looking at her outside the window with tears in her eyes.. some flashback scenes of rads and barkha Rads in her mind is she the same Barkha who helped me in getting my KK back ? Is she the one who took so much risk for my marriage ? she then leaves from there and walks in the corridor she thinks all the old scenes of them ..She enters to her room (RaDev room) she sees Dev was sleeping .
Rads thinks old scenes where ,Barkha says whatever yours is mine ',Now Dev is also my husband ?(on Dev's b'day,..Barkha shouting Dev is only mine '

She then moves to the windows slowly and in her mind my best friend was betraying me whom I trusted a lot what shall I do now shall I tell the truth to everyone ? No I cant Barkha is the CB in front of the society what will the society think about us and I cant spoil the image of RP.. if I keep quiet then also this matter will worsen if Barkha tries to harm my family as of now the property papers are in the name of Barkha what shall I do now? Until I get any good solution I have to keep quiet .. she wipes her tears and goes near Dev and sits besides him Dev was sleeping ..she is staring at him with tears in her eyes

Next day  Morning

Rads was still sitting in the same position .. Dev wakes up and he gets shocked seeing her in this position .. Rads turns her face and wipes the tears .. Dev notices Rads face and asks her what happened why are you sitting like this ?is everything ok ? you were supposed to stay with Barkha last night ? Rads tells ya I went and came back as i was feeling uneasy and I want to stay with you .. Dev asks then why you did not wake me up ? Rads tells I have to leave now as I have more work as today is PITRA PAKSH BHOG she tries to move from there Dev calls Radhika are you okay are you hiding something from me ? Rads tells No nothing like that really I have more work today and I have to go she leaves from there .outside the room she thinks I cant tell you anything now you will get angry and take any wrong decision so I wont tell you now'

Barkha on phone I know there is no time I cant do this daily keeping Rads away form this house I have to do something seriously.. she then listens to the otherside what PITRA Paksh ki Bhoj will it work ? ok I will do the same she hangs the phone..

Rads was cutting the vegetables with sad face sitting in the ground .. BB is looking at Rads she is having her tea sitting on the sofa .. Daima comes there and tells Rads to make food for 21 Brahmins and keep it aside Rads alone have to make the food and no one should touch it .. Padma sees Rads face and comes near to her she asks what happened Radhika is everything ok ? you are looking so tired? Rads excuses saying everything is fine Padma looks at her going and is worried .. Daima comes she asks Padma what happened ? Padma tells Rads is looking so worried she is not telling me Daima smiles may be the husband and wife would have small fight she will be ok so you don't worry Padma also smiles now Hearing this BB says why they will fight they are very much love each other may be some other problem .. Padma gives frowning look to BB she then asks to Daima where is Dev ? Daima says there he is coming 

Dev and Barkha comes in to the living room Dev gets blessing with BB and turns Barkha gives a angry look to her . Rads comes and asks veggies to the servants who were cutting veggies on the other side hearing her voice Dev and Barkha turn to look at her .. Rads looks at Barkha silently suddenly Dev asks Rads to give a cup of tea for him he tells Rads to make for him . Rads nods her head saying yes and she goes .. Dev and Barkha were sitting in the sofa Barkha and BB shares cold look . Rads comes there with tea and gives to Dev . Dev asks did you add sugar in this Rads nods her head saying NO .. Dev requests plz add it Rads was adding sugar in the tea and Dev was looking at her lovingly but Barkha looks at her frowining .. Rads gives the tea to Dev and Dev asks her to share the tea with him Rads looks at Barkha and then says NO to Dev saying I had my tea already she then leaves from there .. Dev notices her worried face ..BB in her mind why this Radhika is not doing anything against barkha why she is maintaining silence .. Barkha asks Dev seeing his frowning face .. Dev says did you see Rads is not in good mood today Barkha replies ya may be becoz of more work today she alone has to make food for 21 people .. Padma and Daima comes there hearing Barkha's words Padma tells my CB is has no tension she had made food for 101 people this is small work for her you learn all this from her it will be very useful for your future Rads makes tasty food .. Barkha in her mind today also she will make tasty food she then excuses from there

Padma comes near Dev & asks what Dev your married life started 2days before why did you fight Radhika ? why are giving tensions to my CB ? Dev tells No Chotima we did not fight .. Padma ask then why Rads looking so tensed ? Dev gets up and goes to Kitchen .. BB in her mind Rads plz tell the truth to Dev ..

Rads was cooking she sees Dev standing in front of her she smiles Dev comes near her , He asks tell me Rads what happened .. Rads nothing matter , Dev asks I know something is bothering you .. Rads Nothing serious I am fine .. Dev holds her hand and keep on his head he now asks tell me now why are you so worried .. Rads takes the hand from his hand and turns her face .. Dev was asking her something suddenly BB arrives there Dev looks at her and he then leaves form there giving a frowning look ..

BB comes near Rads she tells why are you keeping this silence you cant hide this truth for long ? BB continues to talk her against Barkha Rad ignores her talk by doing some work ..BB says if you keep silence will everything be ok Barkha will go to any extent to get Dev Only tears will be left for you . Rads turn & looks at BB

Precap

Barkha puts handful of salt in the dishes which Radhika made .. she to herself all are praising about you Radhika today they will also know you are also a human being and you will fell from the sky to earth and I will be in their hearts ,

Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks heena 4 update waiting 4 rest
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Heena for the update.
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks dear for the lovely update.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think all will say RPtine made food and then Bh's face will be worth watching.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

I think all will say RPtine made food and then Bh's face will be worth watching.

Yeah,afterall she is the rjpain to the people!
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great update Heena.
thanks.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Thank you Heena...
chotibahufan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u very much for the update.
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chalhov

🤣   oh ya!!

i didnt think of that. 😆