komalsirwani thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

HI guys im posting my story here

those who dunno abt me n my story.hi guys im komal popularly known as kimmy of IF n im here to start a new story called LAMHE n im gonna post da intro part after ur commentsπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am waiting for the intro and who is this fan fic abt. is it angad and kripa πŸ˜•
Shruti11 thumbnail
hi komal dear post ur story here i have miss some parts
Night Maiden thumbnail
πŸ˜†LOL...................I always love to read new Fan Fiction......as long as they r about ANGAD & KRIPA....................HEHE............πŸ˜†
komalsirwani thumbnail
sorry guys its not completely abt angad n kripa but angad n kripa too r a very imp part of da story n theres a lot of role of dem πŸ˜‰
komalsirwani thumbnail

finally im starting a story.this the intro part.the name of the story isLAMHE. There r 3 families. πŸ˜‰

The viranis
Mihir Virani
Tulsi Virani
Anurag Virani
Prerna Virani
Ranvir virani and
Kashish virani

The garewals
Lalit garewal
Veena garewal
Sumeet garewal
Kumkum garewal
Sujal garewal
Tia garewal

The goinkas
Mansen goinka
Vasundhara goinka
Saasha goinka and
Archie goinka

The viranis r gud frnds of the garewals n the goinkas r bussiness rivals of the viranis n garewals.The virani n garewal bussiness have merged.The viraani company is being handled by anurag virani n garewal bussiness by sumeet garewal.

Kashish virani:she's a very sweet,simple girl,fun-loving n jovial.she is a gr8 frnd of her bhabhi prerna n also her bhabhi kumkum.she knows the garewals very nicely but dosent know sujal as he's in london for his studies but she has heard a lot abt him but has never met him.her best frnd is kripa who is also a very sweet person.

Sujal garewal:the most handsome dude of his college.he's very sweet by nature n he too never met kashish.his best frnd is zaib who is also in the same university but zaib is a flirty type of person but not bad at heart.sujal has finished his last yr in college n is going back to india.

so guys this was the intro plzzzzz do comment coz im gonna write the 1st part only after ur comments. πŸ˜›

Edited by komalsirwani - 18 years ago
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
kimmy yaar well done tum nay shuru say likha
likin plz abh jaldi jaldi post karoo
as i m keen to know the next part
abh humain kitna intezar karna hoga
plz..cont soon
rajeev1 thumbnail
wah wah!..kya intro hai!...continue fast kimmy! πŸ˜‰
komalsirwani thumbnail
LAMHE
ok guys now im posting the 1st part of my story
It was a bright beautiful morning in shimla n a very sweet girl was sleeping in her soft n cosy bed wen a beautiful lady in a ravishing red saree entered her room.
Prerna:kashish utho 10 baj gaye hain.
Kashish:sone do na bhabhi
Prerna:nahi kashish utho chalo tayaar ho jao papa office ja rahe hain aur tumhe to pata hain na vo apni laadli kaa chehra dekhe bina jaate nahiin hai.
Kashish:offo yeh papa bhi naa chalo theek main uthti hoon(n she gets up frm her bed)
Prerna:gud girl!!ab jaldi tayaar hokar neeche aa jao.
Kashish:as u say bhabhiji
Prerna:yeh hui naa baat(n she goes out)
kashish gets up frm her bed n goes to the bathroom.she cums back after 15 mins(so early naa )n sits in front of the mirror.she's wearing an orange churidaar with full emroidery on it n her hair is tied.she's a wearing a pair of beautiful orange earrings n she's luking very sweet.she goes down.
Mihir n Anuraag r sitting on the dining table n having their breakfast while Tulsi n Prerna r serving them.Kashish cums n sits on the table opposite to Mihir's chair.
Mihir:gud morning beta
Kashish:gud morning papa
Mihir:so ready to go to london.
Kashish:jee papa
Anurag:so baccha its final to tum jaa rahi ho
Kashish:bhaiya aap pls mujhe baccha mat bulaiye its looks as if im very small.(prerna giggles)
Anurag:to kya hua baccha
Kashish(making a puppy face):bhaiyyaaaa...
Anurag(laughing):acha theek hai KASHISH
Kashish:tats good
Mihir n Anuraag go to office n tulsi n prerna go to kitchen.
(now if u'll r wondering how cum kashish in london i'll tell u.u all know tat kashish n kripa r best frnds.they hav finished their last yr in college n before doing nething else they both wanted to take a break n also kripa is a fan of zaib the pop singer whose next show is in london.so both r going to london to watch his show.)
kashish calls kripa kripa:hello
kashish:hello mrs zaib khanna
kripa:kashish tu bhi naa
kashish:to aapne pehchaan liya humein
kripa:haan ek hi to hai jo is tarah se mazaak karti hai
kashish:kyun maine kuch galat kaha kya?
kripa:nahiin nahiin aap to sirf sahi kehti hain na
kashish:vo to hain
kripa:accha ab bolo kyun phone kiya
kashish:are haan vo to bhool hi gayi tumhe yaad hain naa aaj humein london jaana hain
kripa:haan yaar vo kaise bhool sakti hoon ab bhi kuch hi ghanto mein main apne zaib ko dekhoongi wow
kashish:bas bas bohot hogayi tumhaare zaib ki baatein ab phone rakho mujhe packing karni hain.bye
kripa:bye(n she keeps the fone)
its 8 pm n all the virani family is in the airport wid kripa.the flight is announced n kashish n kripa r abt to leave wen tulsi starts giving them instructions.
tulsi:tum dono apna khyaal rakhna,khana time pe khaana,zaib mein gum na ho jaana,waqt pe soona aur haan waha bahut thand hogi to
kashish:mama aap ye sab hazaar baar keh chuki hain.hum apna khyaal rakhenge aur aap bhi apna khyaal rakhna
tulsi:kya karoon maa hoo na (n she starts crying)
kashish:kya mama ap bhi na(she too starts crying)mujhe bhi rula diya
mihir:offo tum dono maa beti yeh sab band karo aur kashish beta chalo tum jaao.bye
kashish:bye papa (n she hugs him.then she tells bye to anurag n prerna n she hugs them too.)
kashish n kripa r in there flight.both r asleep.its 6 in the morning wen an announcement is made tat they r gonna reach london in 15 mins.

ok guys my part ends here.but plzzzzzz give comments yaar.
komalsirwani thumbnail
ok guys now the 2nd part of my LAMHE

RECAP:kashish n her family are introduced n kashish n kripa are off to london. the pilot announces that the flight has reacheed london.kashish n kripa get down n reach the beautiful city of london.both r very happy to reach london specially kripa but kashish also is having a strange feeling tat sumthing is gonna happen here or maybe she's gonna meet sum1 in london.kashish n kripa both go n stay in a hotel n take rest for sum time.Zaib's show is the nxt day.so in the evening both go for shopping in the beautiful city of london.they come very tired n full of bags n they r off to sleep.
its early in the morning in london.kripa is ready now she cums n wakes up kashish.
kripa:kashish utho chalo hume late ho raha hai.
kashish:kya yaar kripa thodi der aur sone do naa plzz
kripa:nahiin kashish 1 baje show hain aur ab 11 ho raha hai.
kashish:ok mer maa uthti hoon.pata nahiin yeh zaib kab tak yun satayega. kripa(innocently):ab mere zaib ne kyaa kiya
kashish:arre buddhu us hi ki wajah se to mujhe tumhare saath yahan aana pada kripa:chal chal bohot ho gaya ab tayaar ho jaa
kashish:accha theek hai
kashish gets ready.she's looking stunning in a white parallel n white jeans(like she wore in the 3rd episode of sunley na)n white top.At 12.55 both reach the auditorium wen the show is abt to begin.the show starts n then zaib enters n performs on the stage.abt an hour the show is over.
kashish:dekh liya apne zaib ko....khush!!ab chalein
kripa:nahiin kashish ab jab yahaan tak aa gayi hoon to us se mil bhi loon plz kashish:nahiin
kripa:pls kashish
kashish:ok but be back in 10 mins
kripa:so sweet(n she hugs her)i'll be back in 10 mins(n she starts going) kashish:main bahaar hoon.
(ok now guys i dint describe nething abt sujal but i'll tell abt him later.as u'll know tat sujal n zaib r best frnds sujal also came to watch zaib's show)
kashish was going out wen sum1 with a cool black jacket n a silver shirt was going in.jab vo dono jaa rahe the to un dono kii takkar ho gayi n then kashish:aye dekh kar nahi chal sakte kya.
guy:madam dekh ksar to aap nahiin chal rahi thi
kashish:hello mister zyada zabaan mat ladao acchi tarah se jaanti hoon main tumhare jaise ladke ko
sujal:excuse me
kashish:aise hi ho tum log kahiin ladki dikhi nahiin ke bas shuru
sujal:dekhiye tameez se baat kijiye aap
kashish:tameez ki baat tum jaisa batameez insaan na hi kare to behtar hai.
sujal:how dare u call me batameez???
kashish:just shut up
n they keep fighting until zaib n kripa cum there n stop them
zaib:sujal yaar yeh tu kya kar raha hai.huwa kya??
kripa:haan kashish kyaa baat hai
sujal:kuch nahiin yaar yeh bad dimaak ladki
kashish:aye bad dimaak kisko kaha haan
sujal:sunayi nahiin deta.tumhe kaha
kashish:mind ur language mister.
kripa:kashish basd bhi karo chalo yahaan se
zaib:haan sujal chalo hum bhi chalte hain
kashish:haan chalo waise bhi mujhe aise batameez
logon ke paas nahiin rehna
sujal:mujhe bhi shauk nahiin hai yahan rehne ka.chal yaar.
both the girls n both the boys start moving in opp directions.

ok guys here ends my 2nd part.hope u liked it .plzzzzzzzzzzzzz give comments