Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Yeah, agree. If he is the culprit, he better marry Lata.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechus

I also doubted raj.. Aftr watch yestrday episd, I felt sumthng wrong abt him.. His actions r suspecious..

I agree. I felt the same way about him. Taking care of lata is only a front but I think he  is the real culprit
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
His sister is behind this and raj is saving her skin every time
angelina23 thumbnail
i knew it from the very beginning, that Raj is the culprit, but no one believed me
angelina23 thumbnail
and obviously Raj has paid the doctor to say swap reports (i.e. wanting information) and say that she has been raped when she hasn't...
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechus

I also doubted raj.. Aftr watch yestrday episd, I felt sumthng wrong abt him.. His actions r suspecious..

Yes I agree with you
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishalinie

Yeah, agree. If he is the culprit, he better marry Lata.

I don't agree, why would anyone want to marry their rapist? Sure she may have problems finding a mate now, but no mate is better than marrying someone who violated you.
sweetpeas thumbnail
i believe that raj is the culprit because i saw a video on daily motion and raj face was the one i saw he also payed the doctor to lie that lata got rap when she didn't just to get back at abha and karen hope they catch him soon
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
yes it is clear that the motive behind it is to create havoc in both abha n karan families. vimal n lata are framed in it. chances are raj,koyla,priyanka,boss. boss intentions or motives are not shown clearly sofar.koyla n priyanka can't be this master minds. more chances are for raj.becos raj may be taking revenge of his sister is thrown out of the house by abha n karan.in today's epi raj saying to karan that think of any enemies n talking with doctor something.more suspicions on raj. so 3/4th may be raj.1/4th may be remaining or another new one.who knows after this is daily soap after all.😊
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why have we got two topics with the same title?????😕