OS..Drooling over MSK...*sighhh*

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I am back with an OS. I know I know, I should be updating SOL but couldn't help myself with this idea.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Before you read further let me warn you this is NOT a MAANEET OS!

It's just a dreamy scene starring the one and only Maan SINGH KHURRANA.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Actually this is my revenge on three ladies who are fayda uthaing of my absence. 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

So there kaminis.😈😈😈😈

Don't kill me after reading this.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ohh… and before you guys read this, let me specify, I wuw ju KAMINIS

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

====

As Maan singh Khurrana left the hospital cafeteria, he didn't notice two women sitting at the next table sigh dreamily.

"Hayyy Soni isn't he just delicious!"

"Haan Jia! Simply amazing!"

"Aur teri wajah se I missed the opportunity of a lifetime" Nurse Jia glared at Nurse Soni with full khunnas! Nurse Soni returned the glare without flinching "meri galti? Sab teri galti thi Kamini! Khud to nahi kar payee...mujhe bhi karne nahi diya!" she returned angrily.

"Nahi teri"

"Meri nahi teri"

"Stop fighting ladies and report for duty now!" a stern voice interrupted their heated discussion. They looked up fearfully to see their ward supervisor Sister Esha glaring at them.

They immediately straightened their uniforms and tried slinking away quietly as to not anger her further.

"Ohh and by the way, I would say tum dono ki galti thi! I felt sorry for you that day girls, lekin bachpan me suna hoga do bandaro ke jhagde me fayda teesre insaan ka hi hota hai!" she winked at them meaningfully and left the two to drown in their sorrows!

FLASHBACKβ€”THE MORNING AFTER MAAN IS ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL

There was a serious fight going on at the nurse station. Tempers were high and a cat fight was going to start at any moment!

Nurse Jia and Nurse Soni were nearly at each other's throats.

"Ye kaam mai karungi!"

"Nahi nahi nahi! Tu thak gayee hogi. Rehne de. Ye kaam mai kar leti hu!"

"Mai"

"Mai"

Their fierce whispers were attracting quite a few stares from passersby making people wonder what the matter was.

"Dekh Soni baby, ye tere bas ki baat nahi hai. Tu abhi new hai. Leave this job for the experienced seniors."

"Experienced seniors my foot! This is part of my daily regimen. And I will be the one to do it."

"Roz tera ye dedication kaha jaata hai jab tu apna saara kaam mujh pe thopti hai" Jia glared at Soni.

"Oye! I am a deicated professional! Unlike some other people I could name." soni retorted back looking her up and down "roz to tera skirt itna short nahi hota. Any special occation for showing off those chikni legs Jia?" she asked with a smirk.

Jia turned bright red but was not deterred. "Aaj kya tujhe tera birthday hai jo tu lip gloss aur kajal lagake aayi hai?" she returned gleefully!

They both were glaring at each other, if looks could kill, someone would surely be dead that day.

Sister Esha shook her head sardonically at the pair. "Why don't you both share? One today and one tomorrow?" she offered a compromise.

"No ways. Kal ka kya bharosa. Ye fir se mera turn cheen le to?" Soni asked immediately.

"My sentiments exactly!" Jia chimed in. "My turn will be today. I can't wait to get my hands on….err…..I mean I can't wait to fulfill my duties" she completed upon receiving a glare from Esha.

Sighing at their stubbornness, Esha gave up. They might be the best Nurses she had worked with, but at heart they were still kids! Fighting over a lollypop. But my oh my! What a lollypop! Esha had to concede that even she did have a few naughty thoughts running through her mind about that particular lollypop! Sigh.

A voice intruded on her not-so-innocent dream and jarred her back to reality, "What is going on here? What's the problem Sister? Why are these two creating a ruckus? As usual!" she glared at the two in question, who immediately became mum.

Dr. Aashu may be the new intern at the hospital, but she was friendly and had an easy rapport with all the nurses and hospital staff. She was particularly close with Jia, Soni and Esha. But that didn't mean she gave them preferential treatment.

"Is someone going to answer me?" she glared at the two recalcitrant children, receiving no answer, she turned to Esha. "Sister Esha. Would you mind enlightening me to the problem here? Maybe I can help out!" she bit out.

Esha smirked at the duo, conveniently forgetting her own drooling session, and answered, "Doctor these two are fighting over who gets to do today's chores on …." Dr. Aashu interrupted wide eyed, "Let me get this straight, these two are fighting over who GETS TO WORK?" she asked in a shocked voice.

Esha laughed along with Aashu while the duo glared at them. "Actually these two are fighting over who gets to give Dhak Dhak a sponge bath today!"

Hearing the name Dhak Dhak, Dr. Aashu's eyes glazed over and she replied with a glint in her eye. "Bas itni si problem! Mujhe pehle kyu nahi bataya. Mai hi solve kar deti hu."

The trio looked at her with suspicious eyes as they knew her too well.

"You two don't worry. I will give him the sponge bath. After all he is in serious condition and needs EXPERT CARE" Saying so, she snatched the tray out of their hands with a cat-who-has-licked-a-huge-box-of-cream expression and entered his room, closing the door with a slight thud, leaving behind a shocked trio, with their mouths hanging open!

She came out once again, looked at them and winked "I am busy with NPM so please hold my calls and mind you! Don't disturb us!" saying so she shut the door again, leaving behind two angry ladies pulling and scratching each other's hair out!

====

So guys did you like it???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*Aashu running off to hide before someone catches her*

Please do press the like button…even if you DIDN'T like it..samjhe!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But you can give me gaalis if you want…lolz.😳😳😳

Love

Evil Aash.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ohh n heres a few visual soothers...

long time maan hasnt stripped...

so heres reliving some old memories...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-jia- thumbnail
r
Kamini Aashu...OMGGG... I cannot stop laughing...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 That was a riot... Haaye babaji...mera pet duk raha hai has has ke..

Akeli akeli kamre mei NPM ke saath tu kya karing??? Expert care?? kamini...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was bloody brilliant...mazaa aa gaya... 😳🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by -jia- - 12 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
Jia: U too..think abt hubby dear
and aashu: wah tht was clever..
esha..and sonia i pity u..haha..
leverne thumbnail
Lol aash ur net crashes and u come up with all these things.. Ur fone also crashed kya..
han ren..my fone net was also giving me trass! so i was free..came up with thiss
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
moiii

oh lardy...i had a laughing fit that just won't stop πŸ€£...this was too gud...seriously...just what i needed at the end of the day,...girlll...i say you got ur revenge...and bit more than that πŸ˜†...
the ending was just priceless πŸ˜†...loved it to the max...hahaha..
and thanks for the eye candy at the end...yumm😍😳
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
shrey...jiu ka hubby bechara..!!
i pity him alreadyy
-jia- thumbnail

I thought u had class... 😑

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 
I cannot stop laughing...
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aash yeh kya hai bechari soni and jia see I told you you are expert so please give us some instruction to get our own npms
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res

🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣