dadi dadi dadi...

TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
She is adorable, she is lovable and dadi actually sab jaane hai...she knows all the tricks to make things work...be it deepu, navya, even meeta she understands her children so well...๐Ÿค— she keeps her promises so well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ be it promise to try and change and be a part of today's world to navya on her b'day and be it remaining silent and not telling navya's feelings after the Kanpur blunder...she fulfilled both of these promises in a beautiful way๐Ÿ‘ keeping quiet yet saying everything today she was the โญ๏ธ of the show...she is a modern day dadi and I am loving every bit of her screen space...she has handled the situation in such a sophisticated way...no OTT drama over her grand daughter being in a relationship, instead she was the first one to be her side when she needed her the most...this is a nayi soch brought forward and I loved it! Hopefully tomorrow things at the Mishra house will be back to normal as before...with deepak and meeta learning that anant's intention are pure and pristine and talking to navya about anant up front, I guess things will be fine there but the loony's are yet to be impressedbut the battle half won is the most satisfying feeling we are looking forward too...and I am really glad to see deepu back to his sensible and emotional best but not atyaachar best as in Kanpur๐Ÿ˜ก...I guess Kanpur city mein hi problem thi(no offence)...everybody lost their senses there or may be"The Tayji effect" tha...๐Ÿ˜† Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Ropali..I agree to everyword of yours ..Dadi is surely a modern day dadi..who keeps her kids happiness before everyother value or society rules...Finally she was able to get some sense into Deepak and Meeta..and now we will see a open conversation between daughter and parents..that would be nise..i know loonies are still to be convinced and they are a little more difficult also and i actually want ti to take a little longer as i dont want to see ANYA getting married so soon...but still as you said..half battle won will be a very soothing feeling for all of us..
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post Roopali.
I am glad that CVs dedicated one entire episode to Dadi and her sensibilities.She truly deserves it๐Ÿ‘
She is one character that has grown by leaps and bounds..nayi soch indeed frm her perspective.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I hope this continues with Udi baba when the situation arises๐Ÿ˜•
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@roopali-cannot agree more!
dadi radiates positivity and sure is a brilliant example of nayi soch!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bang on rupa...u said it all... this is one gem of a daadi...but dont u think she has sort of become silent after the Kanpur trip...the shade of naughtiness in her when teasing meeta n navi is sort of missing...but she is so in tuen with navi n her every expression...n love the way she brought the truth out...just how lovely the daadi-pothi scenes look...am eagerly waiting to see the love she will shower on ananth realising what a gem navya has found for herself...
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Roopali couldn't agree more!! Daadi was the star today!! โญ๏ธNot only is she perceptive, she is also so very intelligent..Loved how she worked her way around Navya's promise and helped Deepu-Meeta understand Navya's condition..And none of the two parties involved had a clue about how she had set it all up!! Daadi you just stole the title of the most sensible character of this show from poodlebir..๐Ÿ˜†
I am so looking forward to tomorrow's episode now..Deepu's acceptance is being shown in such a refreshing and realistic manner..๐Ÿ‘ No over the top melodrama to get the point through him..Navya's sad state of mind is enough to convince him..And that is really how parents are supposed to be right?? Nothing is more important than the kids' happiness after all..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
TheRoopsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

I hope this continues with Udi baba when the situation arises๐Ÿ˜•

I feel udi baba will push us to his purani soch instead of coming with the nayi soch... psycho he is and his violent streak 
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@tanu-exactly!lovely post!
shanukit007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

She is adorable, she is lovable and dadi actually sab jaane hai...she knows all the tricks to make things work...be it deepu, navya, even meeta she understands her children so well...๐Ÿค— she keeps her promises so well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ be it promise to try and change and be a part of today's world to navya on her b'day and be it remaining silent and not telling navya's feelings after the Kanpur blunder...she fulfilled both of these promises in a beautiful way๐Ÿ‘ keeping quiet yet saying everything today she was the โญ๏ธ of the show...she is a modern day dadi and I am loving every bit of her screen space...she has handled the situation in such a sophisticated way...no OTT drama over her grand daughter being in a relationship, instead she was the first one to be her side when she needed her the most...this is a nayi soch brought forward and I loved it! Hopefully tomorrow things at the Mishra house will be back to normal as before...with deepak and meeta learning that anant's intention are pure and pristine and talking to navya about anant up front, I guess things will be fine there but the loony's are yet to be impressedbut the battle half won is the most satisfying feeling we are looking forward too...and I am really glad to see deepu back to his sensible and emotional best but not atyaachar best as in Kanpur๐Ÿ˜ก...I guess Kanpur city mein hi problem thi(no offence)...everybody lost their senses there or may be"The Tayji effect" tha...๐Ÿ˜†

Nice Post TheRoopsy (Sorry dont know ur name)

Yaa, today dadi is d star of show undoubtedly, Specially, Telling everything without breaking her promise...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Bold
Completely Agree, Taiji ke prabhav se acche achho ki budhi brath ho gayi thi...๐Ÿ˜†

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

I feel udi baba will push us to his purani soch instead of coming with the nayi soch... psycho he is and his violent streak 

I am hoping against hope Roopali๐Ÿ˜•..his silence till now has given me hope.I know this won't happen in a day or two, it will take some time, but I think it will be frm his angle.๐Ÿ˜•
Waise, all said and done we all have a big fire show in store for us, when Deepu goes to the loony quila
No Nayi soch for the time being frm the loonies end