Article: Ganga to have an affair; Tanmay Enters!

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Sajjan Singh (Anupam Shyam) went against his family and married Ganga (Sana Amin Sheikh) in Star Plus' Pratigya. However, things between them will not remain the same as in the upcoming episodes Ganga will have an affair with their maid servant Goonga (Kunal Jai Singh). Furthermore, Abhishek Rawat who was last seen in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo will make an entry in tonight's episode as Tanmay.

Our source informs, "Sajjan Singh is enjoying his newly married life but his entire family is upset with his decision of marrying Ganga. Meanwhile, Ganga is annoyed with the way Thakurs are treating her. However, soon there will be a love track between Ganga and their maid servant Goonga. Ganga will start loving Goonga and love will blossom between them. Furthermore, Abhishek Rawat will be making an entry in tonight's episode as Tanmay. Tanmay and Pratigya's (Pooja Gor) father are close friends and they will meet after a gap of many years. Abhishek Rawat will be playing a parallel lead and will have a love track with Arushi (Avantika Hundal) in the show."

We spoke to Abhishek Rawat who said, "Yes I am doing the show and it's a very interesting role."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hope this man take s that aarushi forever with him and never return......πŸ˜‰
-Sheena- thumbnail
How many love tracks are they going to start..

So no news on the mumbai trip but news on new love blossoming...Cant say either love story interests me!!

Thanks for sharing..
ranbirkprfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i can't tolerate this aarushiya anymore..jo koi bhi aaye but hamare kriya sideline nahin hone chahiye
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: baba2babu

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">hope this man take s that aarushi forever with him and never return...</font>...πŸ˜‰

yes, for god sake
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pehle hi ye SAGAGA ki torture kam hai kya, aur ye newone-arusiya track, i should be ready with all balms for headache... Thanx for sharing...:)Edited by Veena.S - 12 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so how many love stories/
what about kriya πŸ˜•whats there life what they will do?
whts there future
how k will earn become independent
will prats murderplan comes out in front of k ?

show having very good trps i want it to remain same or got better
thanks for sharing
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

How many love tracks are they going to start..

So no news on the mumbai trip but news on new love blossoming...Cant say either love story interests me!!

Thanks for sharing..

Brrr ... Get your toque and mittens ready for the icy cold chem between GG!
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hmmm

Wish Arushi well but doing rapidly crossing heart et al for her would be suitor...lets see if he can hack The Motormouth where the other three couldnt!!!πŸ˜†

-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atticus

Brrr ... Get your toque and mittens ready for the icy cold chem between GG!

Dont remind me and Arushi and Tamtam we will get double the pleasure of icy moments..

should we start calling them GuGa or GaGu...