the story of why it rains...

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

okay. so i have been toying with the idea of this post since yesterday, finally plucked up some courage.😆 yes, the title is weird and no, i am not going to tell you what it is as yet..😈😆read.on...😳😛

when i was a kid (not that i am not one now🤣), i remember someone telling me this story its about why there are rains and how it originated.. its basically a children's fable/parable and is told i dunno, somewhere in africa?! (but there are references to indian concepts)...

Years and years ago (when the concept of 'horizon' did not arize),, 'the sky' always looked down on 'the earth' and fell in love with the beauty of 'the earth'. The lush green gardens, the long appealing meadows, the fanatsizing wildlife and the gorgeous mountains made the sky admire the earth. Finally one day after the silent staring, 'the sky' fell in love😳 with 'the earth'. It wanted to get married and sent a proposal. The earth accepted as, it too always looked up at the sky and admired the 'sky' blue vastness and how the sky always looked cool and composed. So, the marriage was set(okay now, don't get asking about the parents and why no objections were raised 😆coz thats not the point i am trying to make here)
As the earth was really huge and marrying required a garland, it was decided that the rainbow would be used for this purpose..

Since 'the sky' was renown as a famous forgetter😛 of things, the rooster was asked to crow in the morning and wake up the the sky. But, sadly, the devils did not like the alliance of the sky and the earth. So they made up a plan and made it look like morning WAY after the time of marriage. As a result the rooster alarmed everyone late and so when the sky got up, the marriage time was off.. since the earth and the sky could not get married after the set time, the alliance was called off!😲

The sky was devastated, grief-struck, taken aback and utterly lost!! In this frustration to overcome his sorrow, he started crying and thats how rains are supposed to have originated. So, its said that everytime the sky remembers about this incident it cries and so, it rains.

thats it thats the story. now please dont get finding flaws in the story 🤣as thats how it was made for amusing children and thats all i can get from my mind's eye, coz i was told when i was 10, if anyone knows it already, please feel free to correct😛😃

okay, the point now. no, its not about arnav-khushi being the sky and the earth😆.
its about how the tears of one small 'the sky' come up to us rain. it was not his intention to bring in rain, it just happened..its about how just one small incident brought upon such a reaction and HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN..
i somehow felt like relating it to Mr. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA. He is at 26, a successful, business magnet, powerful, charismatic, possess a demeanour set to kill, and all that you can think of that comes associated with power. But, there is one small incident lurking at the back of his mind and refuses to put him at peace. And so, whenever he remembers this he breaks down. Its about how this MAN has been affected(neglecting the effects of K on him😉) by one small incident related to his past can break him down(and OFC make us 🥺).. So, the sky(did i say the sky? i meant the ASR, though he looks dead hawt in blue😍) which was calm, composed and powerful, has fallen. Needless to say, i am waiting to see what his past holds that has such umpteen effects on him!!

those of you who have been holding tomatoes so far, can bring them on now 🤣..

and basically a word, a line, or a thappad, DO put in😳

Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was awesome Sindhu!👏
The story relates ASR aptly, loved it
I missed the episodes so I am not sure, but I am really sorry for ASR, his past has a deep impact on him, despite how much he tries to hold the oh-so-high-and-mighty personality😲
Well said! Your posts are dashing like you (I know that's why you put your UN as Dashing girl😉)
Aw, I am also feeling to cry seeing Arnav cry😭...he looks better (dreamy😉😍) when he's angry!
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
man hw cme ive never heard ov dis story????i really loved hw u relate it to ASR..
its about how just one small incident brought upon such a reaction and HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN..
so true yaar
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post !
I am now even more curious to know abt his past .
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome Sindh dear🤗

Sky in Anger takes up water from earth and showers its love and care in the form of rain.
Arnav is also the same in anger he always hurts khushi but cant bear her tears.  Actually he cant hurt anyone because he is the most hurted person. His care and concern will appear in appropriate times.
Edited by rechup - 12 years ago
srinijha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
brilliantly related! i cant see how you could have got such an idea in your head to relate these two stories? well done, and kid, how old are you?
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Arnav in Blue is Pure magic! He is the hottest thing EVER! LOVE ASR... today when he pulled Kushi into his arms...magic...when he asks her "what did you mean then"? When she said "I didnt mean it like that"...HOT... I thought this is getting intense... a kiss would have sealed the moment, but alas that was not to be!
arnshi thumbnail
Awesome post!!👏though i have never heard the story b4 but i enjoyed reading it.
 since the beginning i read the whole story assuming khushi earth and arnav sky😉hehe
now m really curious to know the Incident that gave birth to THE ASR!!!

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
BY GOD ... u got patience DaShIng_GiRl 👏
First of all... thanks for telling the story of rain...HOW THE HELL nobody told me this anytime.   or may be I forgot... u know "Umar ka takazaa😛"
Liked your comparison of Arnav with Sky.. It was def something really big that  happened in the past that makes him so vulnerable. However mighty he is... he cant control his tears when his Di or Ma come in question... and soon Khushi will be added too in that list 😳
I am eagerly waiting to know his past... and also want to know Khushi's link to his past.
Great post dearie... 👏

Cheers,
Monsi
smirk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
brilliant! 👏 how did you think of a connection.. nice really