FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it just me or GC is always Ill! LOL
I mean I hard after marriage people Usally gets better, 6 months in to marriage
Abhi aye hale hi... Toh agey ka hoga babaji????

Hope he gets well but... I think GC should go back to normal human diet ...
Like geet mentioned what's the point of eating when you can't taste the flavour.

Everytime I see geet now days he is always ill.. >< hope you get well soon
But I would say something really mean about there personal life but I won't lol
I am love you GC
But try to have a propper diet any maybe cut down on your boiled food... Hope your wifey looking after
You well
If not come bc to telly one...
You can have all our love :)
Xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hum sab ki lustfull eyes gave  him the sicknessπŸ˜†
Lol we look and wife punish LOL
Bechara GC haha

Jokes apart he seriously needs to get out of boiled food and have vitamins. Lol
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think he falls ill pretty often because he eats what a 72 year would eat and not what a 27 year would normally eat. All that boiled stuff had made his liver very delicate and his immune system pretty weak and prone to attack.  One needs to toughen one's liver and not molly coddle it as he seems to be doing.  If he cannot eat fried stuff at this age, which age will he eat them? Seriously he is losing out on all the joys of eating.  Ask me.  I am to stay away from fried stuff for 3 months and am already counting my days to getting back to may favourite chat patta food.  
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Exactly being healthy means not eat boiled food rest of your life lol
He is only 27 go out and exercise.
LoL
Well there you go perfect example for us be healthy in a moderate way. Don't go over bord like GC then you may say permenant welcome to hospital bed :)

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
topic maker- what does getting married hv to do with falling sick? and please do tell me when gurmeet fell sick during the last 6 months before this? he had malaria and dengue before his wedding, not after it. it is obvious that this season does not suit him.
also, he had flu- which he caught becoz of the change in season- his immune system is probably weak- and more than his food habbits, it is becoz of the stress he takes and also immune system differs from person to person. and i don't think liver has anything to do with virul flu! whether he eats fries things or not does not really matter- eating fried things does not increase ur immunity. and honestly, i don't know why there is so much speculation here about his food habbits! has anyone gone to his house and seen that he eats boiled food all the time? i agree he eats boiled food, but that does not mean he eats only that! 
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Somebody has to stop him from eating that boiled food...his diet conciousness is affecting his health very badly...
Chile dear
It's just a joke- marriage joke which is very commen.

And he is always Ill to be honest
Socially with his diet all I am saying he needs a good diet...

And for marriage joke don't take it wrong way but it's a commen thing to say like after marriage people Usally gets wars with stress how that's a wrong thing :/
LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

topic maker- what does getting married hv to do with falling sick? and please do tell me when gurmeet fell sick during the last 6 months before this? he had malaria and dengue before his wedding, not after it. it is obvious that this season does not suit him.

also, he had flu- which he caught becoz of the change in season- his immune system is probably weak- and more than his food habbits, it is becoz of the stress he takes and also immune system differs from person to person. and i don't think liver has anything to do with virul flu! whether he eats fries things or not does not really matter- eating fried things does not increase ur immunity. and honestly, i don't know why there is so much speculation here about his food habbits! has anyone gone to his house and seen that he eats boiled food all the time? i agree he eats boiled food, but that does not mean he eats only that! 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I can give you a list if you want :)
So please do express your anger somewhere els as we are not being offensive at all.
Or bashing him or his marriage any how.
It's joke
If you can take it please come you are welcome if not please do express your anger to someothers who are openly bases him

Thank youEdited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago