MB to be axed - All Discussions Here

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Colors confirms new October schedule changes
Sep 22, 2011 09:55 AM| Read / Post comments

Major changes set on Colors in OctoberColors has confirmed it is axing 'Mukti Bandhan' and moving two key primetime shows to afternoon slots to accommodate the launch of 'Bigg Boss 5' in October.

'Bigg Boss 5' will be filling the weekday 22:30 - 23:30 slot, which means 'Na Aana Is Des Laado' and 'Mukti Bandhan' that fill the 60-minute slot will be affected.

Troubled show 'Mukti Bandhan' is facing the axe over descending viewing figures. 'Mukti Bandhan' was recently moved out of the 21:30 slot to late nights after poor viewership. However, the change has not delivered any decent ratings for the show.

Long running show 'Na Aana Is Des Laado' is being shifted to afternoons at 13:00. Furthermore, to spruce up the primetime schedule 'Veer Shivaji' is being extended to five-days, which currently is only shown on Friday and Saturday evenings. 'Veer Shivaji' will take the Monday to Friday 20:30 slot. This means, the current show in that time slot 'Laagi Tujhse Lagan' will move to afternoons at 13:30.

It's already confirmed that 'Hamari Saas Leela' is moving out of the primetime schedule to make way for 'Havan' launching on Monday 26th September. 'Hamari Saas Leela' will take the 14:00 slot.

Colors' afternoon schedule looks much more beefy than it has been with three ex-primetime properties set to change the dynamics for the channel. How much of this proves a success (or not) remains to be seen.

The changes take place on Monday 3rd October.

Related links:
'Bigg Boss 5' launch to spark Colors overhaul
'Hamari Saas Leela' saved from axe on Colors

Editor: Raj Baddhan Source: Colors

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh No!! 😔 Damn i will Miss Mukti Bandhan 😔 Thank u for the article!!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😔 the one show that was meaningful  is being axed .
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

With all d sudden revelations taking place together, I feared as much tht MB will soon bid adieu...sad testimony to the fact that only senseless shows with their never ending sagas continue, but meaningful and well mades shows get axed!😡

mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
:(  :(  :(  :(..😔.😔...i feel bad... for mb...but big 👍🏼for all team  member of mb...& specially new talent..."ESHA KANSARA" aka DEVKI👍🏼 🤗...lov u dear..& best of luck for future project...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

damn colors😡that leela show has lower trps than mb and it  has haorrible storyline but it gets the afternoon slot

but mb does not get extension though the show has so much potential
i hate u colors😡😡🤢rot in hell🤢
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Faaltu shows of Ekta Kapoor r going on , they have zero story and the crapola is unimaginable and MB is axed ...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

and did colors channel did anything to promote mb

they show no repeats , move to 11 pm slot , and expect everyone to watch it😡
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

and did colors channel did anything to promote mb

they show no repeats , move to 11 pm slot , and expect everyone to watch it😡

i agree dear, u know mb is not faltu ekta show...yeh big reason hai axed hone ka..one more reason   no fight saas bahu, lacking romance between vd...& repeat   timing  7a.m. baki faaltu one day repeat 4 to5 times...😡😡😡 i will not watch any colors show...😡.hate😡...yaar story toh bahut baki hai...😭😭colors ne💔💔💔...aise kaise ending hogi...???????????????????yaar post karo facebook. colors site..sabhi side per.. just like AANA HAZARE style...
Edited by mbloves - 12 years ago
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm really angry, its a great show how could they do this and leave a show such as Hamari saas leela  still on. If it wasn't for Big boss rubbish it would have stayed on. Good shows have no value at all.  Who wastes their time watching Big Boss anyway its a load of rubbish!