Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Jay was excellent last year and he deserved all the awards, this year he was really good in goa epsisodes and BT track but the rest was nothing special, but yeah if he wins he wins as its his destiny, where as Ragini has to work hard and harder and yet she doesnt get the recognition she deserves, this would only help her to do her best all the time. 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

@Bold : i understood each of the names u mentioned..
super hillarious 🀣🀣

@Sheema di : I with u..i just don't want Ragini to perform here...what is the point of performing when they did not even nominate her..
Impossible people sitting in the judges panel..shame on them...award toh waise hi nahi dete thay..ab nominate karna bhi band kar diya hai😑😑

Jay ki baat mujhse na karo toh achcha hai i think "god wrote his kismat with a golden pen"

Forget about performing there, I don't want her go there at all! She was so good during the BT track and even in the Amnesia track and recently she's done really well too. She performs on such various layers of emotions that I sometimes wonder how it's possible to convey so much through acting/expressions and body language and of course dialogue delivery. For me, she DESERVES it this is year alone for the 2 episodes where she finds out about her BT and false pregnancy. I was so impressed and I have yet to come across any other who have come to that level on television.

May be I am blind and dumb but I cannot see what they see in the others, sorry to say.

ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Jay was excellent last year and he deserved all the awards, this year he was really good in goa epsisodes and BT track but the rest was nothing special, but yeah if he wins he wins as its his destiny, where as Ragini has to work hard and harder and yet she doesnt get the recognition she deserves, this would only help her to do her best all the time. 

agree with venture ..this wud help mould her into a perfectionist in her field of work..wot if she doesnt get get reco in awrds ceremony but she get reco in other place , in other channels she is quite in demand for her talents..
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

May be I am blind and dumb but I cannot see what they see in the others, sorry to say.

No..u are not blind..
The people who are sitting in the judges panel [ppl who decide the nominations in both popular as wells the JURY Category] are blind for sure...

i think the major reason for her not being nominated is also the sudden fall in TRPs..but but can't they see that its not her fault its the fault of the CVs..

All the bahus nominated are clearly on the basis of TRP

greenleaf007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramzzz

agree with venture ..this wud help mould her into a perfectionist in her field of work..wot if she doesnt get get reco in awrds ceremony but she get reco in other place , in other channels she is quite in demand for her talents..

Yea she should herself ban going to such Award function Totally like umm Amir Khan πŸ˜†...Wat brains he Got man...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
ramzzz thumbnail

Yea she should herself ban going to such Award function Totally like umm Amir Khan πŸ˜†...Wat brains he Got man...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

lmao ..πŸ˜†why doesnt amir khan gaw to awards ceremonies..
greenleaf007 thumbnail

πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

lmao ..πŸ˜†why doesnt amir khan gaw to awards ceremonies..
[/QUOTE]

he thought that award function is just publicity stunt its allready fixed. (Mach fixing).🀣

I actually heard this reason a long long time back, but its nice to have it confirmed now. 17 years ago…thats 1991, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar and Beta (Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit) were competing at the awards. It is rumored that Anil Kapoor bribed the Filmfare walas and took home the best actor and best actress awards. Amir, who believed that Jo Jeeta was a much more superior film had to win awards, was upset when the film didn't win any award. Amir was so upset that since then he hasn't shown up at awards. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

ramzzz thumbnail

he thought that award function is just publicity stunt its allready fixed. (Mach fixing).🀣

I actually heard this reason a long long time back, but its nice to have it confirmed now. 17 years ago'thats 1991, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar and Beta (Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit) were competing at the awards. It is rumored that Anil Kapoor bribed the Filmfare walas and took home the best actor and best actress awards. Amir, who believed that Jo Jeeta was a much more superior film had to win awards, was upset when the film didn't win any award. Amir was so upset that since then he hasn't shown up at awards. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

ouch thats happens in awards..umm wonder how much is the minimum bribin amount..πŸ˜†
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: greenleaf007

I actually heard this reason a long long time back, but its nice to have it confirmed now. 17 years ago'thats 1991, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar and Beta (Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit) were competing at the awards. It is rumored that Anil Kapoor bribed the Filmfare walas and took home the best actor and best actress awards. Amir, who believed that Jo Jeeta was a much more superior film had to win awards, was upset when the film didn't win any award. Amir was so upset that since then he hasn't shown up at awards. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

But i heard a different story which said that becoz Aamir didn't get the best actor award in his film called DIL[starring him & Madhuri Dixit]...he boycotted the awards..the film was a huge success and Madhuri also won the best actress award for DIL in Filmfare that Year!!

Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 12 years ago
greenleaf007 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

ouch thats happens in awards..umm wonder how much is the minimum bribin amount..πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

U can Ask the others Nominated in the Best Actress Category awards πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†