Ria's thank you (final words)..plz see pg 10

ria.arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, this is Neetu here. Ria's sister-in-law.

Ria's no more. devastatingly true. but this was something i saw as i scrolled through her laptop while searching for a picturre we required for the final rites. im jus pasting it here as it is 😭

Okay i seriously dont know where to start from. i'm so touched by Your wishes and prayers. thank you everyone. without your prayers i wouldn't be sitting here and typing this...

to begin with, thank you sooo much annie and mehaku...
(first of all tum dono, talk to me only on one condition - ke tum dono emotional and weak nahi ho, ive seen enough on the threads, specially you annie. khabardar jo aage se "main bhi marr jaungi" types bola toh. sach keh rahi hoon. marne ke baad bhi baat nahi karungi tujh se... )now before u glare with my thank you's, lemme finish, so tab tak chupp baitho. 😆 honestly, when i read your comments on the thread, i could sense the fear and desperation. awwh guys, i promise not to scare you all like that.

and mehaku, dnt worry, jab tak main hoon na, main tujhe dono 'Good morning' aur 'Good night' ke scraps bhejti rahungi. aur mere baad *hides from glares* tera angel tujhe scraps bhejega 😃 n haan, bhale main ya angel tujhe scrap karein ya na karein, i demand ur good morning and good night scraps everyday, samjhi? *hmph* (i love kinzu for teaching me this 😆 ) mehaku, u need to promise me. dont get so dependent on me. i need u to be strong and brave. and haan, i knw ke iss post ke padhte hi u will hav to say ke "kya di? hadd hai, thank u kaha?" but somewhere i read this quote "DON'T WAIT UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE TO TELL HOW MUCH U LOVE AND CARE. BECAUSE WHEN THEY ARE GONE, NO MATTER HOW LOUD YOU SHOUT OR CRY, THEY WONT HEAR YOU" toh agar mujhe kuch ho jaaye, i wnat you to know that ur di loves u, no matter where she is and whether she says it or not 🤗

Anzu... 🤗 i love u soo much. and ab toh maine promise bhi kiya ke i wont go anywhere na? and by chance, promise tod diya, toh please maaf kar de. i hate to see u crying like that. ab tujhe meri kasam. aage se aisa kuch bhi hua na, toh tu strong banegi. aakhir chotu ki khala ho. tujhe kuch hogaya toh chotu ka kya? most importantly arnie aur AKP ka kya? 😉 i know ur smiling now. ab apna smile aur zyada broad karo. mere liye 😃 love u loads... ❤️ and will always love you ❤️

Nikita Sharma 😳 gosh how i love u for this hitler-ish expression. love u hun... hugs from sunshine too 🤗 🤗 hope ur taking care in the hostel. aur tu mujhe kabhi scrap nahi karti na. sunshine and mama both r angry with u... 😳 🤣 ab jo main wapis aa gayi hoon, main roz apna scrapbook check karungi. aur agar tera scrap nahi aaya na, toh dekhna. plus you write beautiful OS's hun... keep it up... 🤗

Kinzu, ur an angel in disguise hun. ab jab tak main ghar pahunchoon na, i need that OS to be ready which i requested after u wrote Trapped in Magic. sigh, tune nupur aur mayank ko alag karke thik nahi kiya, woh bhi nupur ko pahgal banake? m still upset wit u and will never talk to u till i read the romantic OS... *HMPH* 😉

and OS se yaad aaya, SHUBHIE ❤️ ( mujhe *woh* wala OS likh ke PM karo, jo maine request ki thi. waiting ) haaye tu toh meri jaanu hai. i read ur thread re. thank you for ur wishes 🤗 ab main thik ho gayi na? ab toh hum dono annzu ki taang khichenge, AKP ko lekar *anzzu stop glaring* 😆

Sree, haaye main kya kahoon tujhse... tu toh meri chotu doll hai kyunki badi doll toh mehak hai 😃 love u sree... n haan, main kabhi naraz nahi reh sakti tujhse okay? main toh bass kabhi kabhi dialogue maarti hoon 😉 u see, bachpan se nautanki hoon 😆

Akanksha basketcase... 😆 how  love ur name 😆 *tight hugs* dekhti hoon, kahan bachke jaaogi mere hugs se 🤣

Ekta 🤗 Gosh i read the Damadumm CC. thank you hun... love you too ❤️ few more days, and then ill be back to spam 😃 Gosh i cant thank you n juhi enough for the Mauka and Ooh La La 🤣 unn do thread ke wajah se i became a dazzler 😲 🤣

Divya di, it always feels so good to talk to u... ur like the elder sister ive always wanted *now i know what mehaku feels* yes, ur "be careful" tips are in my mind di. dont worry, i promise to take care of myself 🤗 lots of love to Bharat too ❤️

Sonu, Payu, NMT, NSS, Keya, Sibi, Naina, Fari, valliyah, aysha, annu, payal, jiya, moona, ruchi, Amy, rija, aashi, maria, neha, paritha, sanu, judi... love u all 🤗 just assume that i hugged u all now 😃

and to all who prayed for me and whose names i haven't mentioned above (sorry i tend to get forgetful 😊 )... thank you so much guys. it was ur faith and prayers that brought me back from death. i owe you all big time. mwahzz ❤️

Love, Ria

P.S. :Annie and Mehaku, maine kaano mein cotton laga liya hai, u can start yelling at me now 🤣  😃 love u both. mwahzzz ❤️

P.P.S :I've just heard about Sajjal from Divya Di. kindly pray for her. and im sure, just like you guys have brought me out of death, so will Sajjal be safe. God bless you and your Baby, Sajjal  ❤️ You will be fit and fine ❤️

drafted by Late Ria Arjun
10 aug 1989  -  21 sep 2011

Edited by ria.arjun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😭 can't believe that u r no more  with us...😭 
i love u tooo 🤔 ...Ria m gonna miss u 😭
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh God !!! why??? why???😭😭😭
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dis cant happen ya?????????????
DIII
plzzz apne kal mujhse baat ki thi na!!!!!!!!!
ap asa kese kar sakte hoon?????????????
ap to ghar ja ke mujhse baat karne wali thi na u cant leave us like dis!!!!!!!!! DIII
aashizin thumbnail
i m shocked right now with this news how can this be possible she was toh recovering na we got that news as well , i don't know what to say its biggest shock for me i m numb totally :((( 
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what to say i don't know her personally but truley saying this is crule thing happen after her recovery  . all mjht's and other if members will pray to god to give peace to her soul.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Riaaa...mine n sanchu's - NSG...v nss(me) n ntm(sanchu) r terriblyyy gonna miss u...🤗🤗🤗🤗...i still cant beleive u r no more!!!... 😭😭😭😭...nevr evr thot destiny will bring such cruel fate to a gem of person lik u ria...itni kam samay mein tune hum sabki life mein ek spl jagah banayi thi... n i truly cherish n terribly miss all those beautiful moments spend wid u ria...😭😭😭😭...

am nw most worried for jeeju jo iss duniya mein ria ko sabse zyada pyar karte the...neetu if possible do tell us abt jeej when  u gt time...

can jst say n hope jeej,neetu n all other family members of ria iss worst phase se ladne ki takat ho...i knw its terrible... jst wanna will miss u loads n loads riaaa...ur last words r evn more makin me cry...may ur soul rest in peace...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

thnx neetu...for postin her last msg...🤗

@mods...i request ny one of u to make this topic a STICKY  topic...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ur joking right ???? she was recovering ... i just interacted with her couple of times and she;s a fab lady ... 

may her soul RIP 
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ mods: ... her sister in law has told me .. not to close her account 😔
so plzzz don't close her account...its a request ..😭
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

"The only thing that makes our life possible or sometime impossible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next."

Ahhh- we'll miss u Ria
May ALLAH keep ur soul rest in peace...

wherever you may go, No matter where you are, we  will never forget u.
We love u and will love u forever

May ALLAH give strength to jiju and family

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago