David thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 are we behind one or 2 episode of YMGGK in  usa/canada. i thought we are  same as india episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
In Malaysia, we are months back dated. Currently in Malaysia is the starting of Yasodra track where its even before Priyanka enters.
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vishalinie

In Malaysia, we are months back dated. Currently in Malaysia is the starting of Yasodra track where its even before Priyanka enters.

whoa u guys are really behind but i guess u can always watch over those gr8 abharan scenes
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
we are slow and steady πŸ˜‰
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Problem_Child

whoa u guys are really behind but i guess u can always watch over those gr8 abharan scenes

Yeah, we get to watch twice. One advanced online and the backdated one on TV, Its nice looking back at that episodes after being in advanced πŸ˜†
Problem.C thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
well as they say take it easy
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha, so true. In fact, only today they changed the montage of Abha standing alone with the blue background πŸ˜›
Problem.C thumbnail

Yeah, we get to watch twice. One advanced online and the backdated one on TV, Its nice looking back at that episodes after being in advanced πŸ˜†

yes sometimes i just love to look back at the old episodes where life was a bit peaceful ,not as bad as now and watch some really amazing abharan scenes.
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Problem_Child

yes sometimes i just love to look back at the old episodes where life was a bit peaceful ,not as bad as now and watch some really amazing abharan scenes.

Totally agreed πŸ˜›
But as from now onwards, its problems as Vasundra enters, Priyanka enters, The factory burns, Swarn Bhavan for auction, Koyal and Raj enters and now Lata. Really missing the old tracks with Sanskar and their marriage. πŸ˜ƒ
Problem.C thumbnail

Totally agreed πŸ˜›
But as from now onwards, its problems as Vasundra enters, Priyanka enters, The factory burns, Swarn Bhavan for auction, Koyal and Raj enters and now Lata. Really missing the old tracks with Sanskar and their marriage. πŸ˜ƒ

yes the earlier tracks were gr8 with just a couple problems and alot of abharan moments.the beginning tracks will always be something special.now its problem after problem
its just way too much problems
and i should know i am the problem child after all riteπŸ˜†