Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well as I said before... I will go for an RC track or season 2 but with the current losers in the show...
and for 4 lions to make this in a success again they need better Cv's team... and non which keep chancing every 3 months...

also characters consistency is very important... channel should not decide the storyline... and fans should back off too...
shali thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirvanica15

Why is Preeto calling Maan as Jeejaji ðŸ˜¡ ( I dont know what shes supposed to call Maan, Jeejaji is brother in law right?)

Are the CVs forgetting relations too 

cause msk is lucky's jiju...so she will call him that too...
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hats off to GC, for his excellent acting even with the illness. Just imagine how hard it is to act with illness, and that too without the coactors supporting it. So he has to imagine everything and act if he is giving those shots from home. 

nirvanica15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

well as I said before... I will go for an RC track or season 2 but with the current losers in the show...

and for 4 lions to make this in a success again they need better Cv's team... and non which keep chancing every 3 months...

also characters consistency is very important... channel should not decide the storyline... and fans should back off too...

I agree regarding the CV's constant changing of CVS is hurting the leads characters, as viewers itself we know the traits of Geet and Maan in and out, we would think CVs should be better, but we dont see that in the CVs we have. 
We have constant butchering of the characters, and mockery of what transpired between Dev and Geet
nirvanica15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

cause msk is lucky's jiju...so she will call him that too...

Sorry, I am ignorant on how u r supposed to call in Hindi. From my state, my husbands brother in law would be my brother . 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shali:CV team of Geet will automatically change under star desh if it manages to survive with season 2 or RC track becuase it will b whole new channel ..so obviously the CV team too will b new and fresh na ...thats why I m rooting for a fresh start here 😛
shali thumbnail

Sorry, I am ignorant on how u r supposed to call in Hindi. From my state, my husbands brother in law would be my brother . 

depending on the relations...
both are an option...
it's all about giving and receiving respect...

nirvanica15 thumbnail
@Jyo
How will the CVs team change, are they not supposed to be employed by the PH?

Anyways, whichever form it is RC or season 2 I will take anything as long as I get to see Maneet😳
shali thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Shali:CV team of Geet will automatically change under star desh if it manages to survive with season 2 or RC track becuase it will b whole new channel ..so obviously the CV team too will b new and fresh na ...that's why I m rooting for a fresh start here 😛

well I hope the new channel will not come up with illogical tracks...
SO has an history off showing them... look how DMG , then MJHT and now Geet is going...
ppl aren't waiting to see a woman sleeping with her ex boy friend and betraying her husband... ppl aren't waiting to see a woman losing her memory and staying with a loony for a few years... ppl aren't certainly not waiting to see a woman forgiving her rapist/ culprit and then making him marry her own sister...this things are not close to reality and not acceptable nor moral...

SO has been killing their own shows with this kind off stuff...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

@Jyo

How will the CVs team change, are they not supposed to be employed by the PH?

Anyways, whichever form it is RC or season 2 I will take anything as long as I get to see Maneet😳

PH employs them but the final decider to give green signal is the channel na 😛..and post revamp a fresh story will need fresh new writers ...so channel will demand PH for fresh set of CVs na Embarrassed Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago