Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Ik it always happens...there are lessons ive never liked coz of a teacher...or lessons thats were boring etc...n still i ended up doing well in em 🤣

yeahhh!🤣🤣 i hadd a teachherrr whooo wass way too boring and neverr explainn his lessons will i usee to teachh myself!🤣🤣🤣
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Khudaa Jaanee Kee Mainn Fidaa Hooon!<3☺️
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

yeahhh!🤣🤣 i hadd a teachherrr whooo wass way too boring and neverr explainn his lessons will i usee to teachh myself!🤣🤣🤣

My History teacher...bores me to death...like the teachers picked their classes for the GCSE's n Alevels n he chose me for his class...coz ive like had him b4 n all...he always praises me on Parents evening...not tht i dont want him to 🤣 🤣 the more praises the better...but i sumtimes find it hard to understand his scottish accent 🤣 n on top of that he makes us do book work 🤢
Shamsaaa thumbnail

My History teacher...bores me to death...like the teachers picked their classes for the GCSE's n Alevels n he chose me for his class...coz ive like had him b4 n all...he always praises me on Parents evening...not tht i dont want him to 🤣 🤣 the more praises the better...but i sumtimes find it hard to understand his scottish accent 🤣 n on top of that he makes us do book work 🤢

hailaaa!🤣🤣  omg you dont like doing bookwork means homework right!?🤣🤣🤣
Preeti.xo thumbnail

hailaaa!🤣🤣  omg you dont like doing bookwork means homework right!?🤣🤣🤣

No literally copying out of the book during lesson time...no matter how much we copy out it aint gna show that we've learnt and top of that its plagerizing 🤣 🤣 Lolz...hwk its totally different n as u grow older u get a lot here. 🤢
Shamsaaa thumbnail

No literally copying out of the book during lesson time...no matter how much we copy out it aint gna show that we've learnt and top of that its plagerizing 🤣 🤣 Lolz...hwk its totally different n as u grow older u get a lot here. 🤢

omgg i thinkkk he likes to punishing peeps!🤣🤣🤣 whyyy copyy and copyy!🤣🤣🤣
Preeti.xo thumbnail

omgg i thinkkk he likes to punishing peeps!🤣🤣🤣 whyyy copyy and copyy!🤣🤣🤣

Or is it that he had a boring school life when he was young n he had decided then n only that when he grows up he will become a school teacher esp a secondry school teacher and torment us wiv his extra boring lessong...😆
Shamsaaa thumbnail

Or is it that he had a boring school life when he was young n he had decided then n only that when he grows up he will become a school teacher esp a secondry school teacher and torment us wiv his extra boring lessong...😆

goshhh i hateee thoseee kinds of teacherss!🤣🤣🤣 thankkk god i haventt onee like him!🤣🤣🤣
Preeti.xo thumbnail

goshhh i hateee thoseee kinds of teacherss!🤣🤣🤣 thankkk god i haventt onee like him!🤣🤣🤣

Ive got loads of teachers who r like that sum cant even pronounce peoples names properly...n for that the first thing u wanna do is go up to em n give a punch right in the face...it will set em right 🤣

Ur extremely lucky not to have had a teacher like that 🤣
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Watched a couple of Yuna scenes n they enticed me in their magic...love em! Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 12 years ago