.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
what an eyelock of chand and dude hot and fire re😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Chaks, seriously, PKYEK Forum is BAD in it's own way! We really don't need DMG's bad qualities in it too🤔
Plus, a big difference is that in DMG, everyone expected their couples to be the endgame but here, no matter what they secretly wish, but every fan group admits that ultimately, it will be AbhIya only and that is the excuse they use to bash AP fans when they demand for more scenes.
"Tumhare couple tumhe end mein milenge na? Beech mein hamare aane do and stop getting insecure' As if!🥱
Another thing is that in the DMG Forum, SR and ArSh fans joined hands to overpower ARians but here, Abhinna and Jiya fans are themselves at loggerheads and more with each other than with AbhIyaians so we can divide and rule🤣.🤣
AND SR and ArSh had a considerable fanfollowing. Jiya doesn't have much and Abhinna I have not seen ANY shippers except for 4-5 people in our forum. Of course, I'm talking as lovers here. As friends, even AbhIyaians adore Jiya and Abhina (:

Maine poori thesis likh daali! Ab jis jis ko dar hai that this forum will be another DMG, shaant ho jaye aap log🤣.🤣

Oh Eeemmm Jeee😲🤪

You are so so so true🤣🤣🤣 

I just loved the highlighted black wala part the most.🤣 Everyone says that ðŸ¤£ LOL what if tomorrow AA and JP fans join hands to overpower AP fans???🤣🤣 That will be the biggest shock of my life🤣 

And as far as fan following is concerned, well I have many friends who enjoy Jiya track and take it lightly and even call Abhiya boring but when they hear the news of Abhay kissing Piya or their confession they are the first ones to scream WOW🤣 I guess that is the reason why people hate AP, call them boring but still can't resist watching their scenes.

I am one of those who loves JP and AA friendship a lot, seriously. But I just can't tolerate their romance. And I will choose my Alinna anytime over her bro🤢

BTW I have seen many JP fans lately liking Abhinna just for the sake of getting JP. Don't trust me? visit the forum😉

@Banu...Awww🤗 Lob juuu🤗
.Shiva. thumbnail
the dude said that his strength is enough to kill chand LMFAO!!!!! he cannot even beat abhay when he uses his full power then how the hell can he beat chand🤣
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Chakku i don't know wat is d future of dis forum but i can surely smell as d time r passing...forum is greating down and down...and i wud not be surprise if it Turns DMG..Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
omg abhina are liked by other fans so they can have dude and piya🤣lose character of people for sure
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
akshi cvs ko mercy nahi hai to me kya karu
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@banu...LOL yes the dude doesn't know that he is taking panga with my Chand 

And trust me, I have seen many JP (no all) lovers liking Abhinna romance just for the sake of getting JP.🤣 then they call us hypocrites🤣
BTW it happened with Abhisha also. I remember.

@Anu...I am already smelling that yaar.
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Computer Angry Trouble Hit Hitting Smashing Smash Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif Gifs
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: chakku

Oh Eeemmm Jeee😲🤪

You are so so so true🤣🤣🤣 

I just loved the highlighted black wala part the most.🤣 Everyone says that ðŸ¤£ LOL what if tomorrow AA and JP fans join hands to overpower AP fans???🤣🤣 That will be the biggest shock of my life🤣 

IKR? Pet dialuge hai sabka!!🤣.🤣
AA and JP fans can join hands, they still can't overpower AP🤣.🤣

And as far as fan following is concerned, well I have many friends who enjoy Jiya track and take it lightly and even call Abhiya boring but when they hear the news of Abhay kissing Piya or their confession they are the first ones to scream WOW🤣 I guess that is the reason why people hate AP, call them boring but still can't resist watching their scenes.

Maybe they're like us, tweeto, APians at heart but they like JP's friendship? 
But I do know people shipping both as couples as well (:

I am one of those who loves JP and AA friendship a lot, seriously. But I just can't tolerate their romance. And I will choose my Alinna anytime over her bro🤢

Me neither, Chaks. Their romance makes me S.I.C.K. Yep! As of now, I also like Alina more than her bro and I hope she stays this way (:

BTW I have seen many JP fans lately liking Abhinna just for the sake of getting JP. Don't trust me? visit the forum😉

Really? In fact, I know most JP fans who like AP but not AA🤣.🤣
But ya, it is quite possible that they don't mind AA for the sake of Jiya. But shipping? I haven't seen though.
@visiting the forum: No, thanks😆.😆

@Anu: If it goes the DMG way, this forum will be worse than that one, mark my words😊