Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dhakarn

me too am bewildered at his behavior... i don't think K ended the communication between him n SS...he is too disgusted/shocked/worried to speak to SS ...some part of him is still telling him its not his father's fault, its all G's n that part is telling him to kill G...but  there is a equal stronger part which shouts at him that SS is responsible n he is refusing to accept it...then came komal's misfortune n he is forced to accept that his father is responsible...n he is fighting it...even when P tries to minimize his anger towards SS , he is trying to fight her off but wanting to believe it at the same time...he is trying to convince himself...he is agitated...but all these emotions doesn't add up to why he is  his laying on the bed without doing anything...but then once we will get to see the whole scene we will get a clear picture

Agree with what you are saying and his acts were probably showing those emotions some how 😕, but misbehaving with his own wife and venting out his anger on her can not be justified at all, in my view he is totally wrong there, SS knows about every ones weaknesses and is shrewdly exploiting those to give all a shut up call. 
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
good post bro see if prats can vent out her anger on krishna then why not krishna and he do it more often and prats knows him bechara too much worried never expected his father will do such ghatya thing