Waste of My time today!

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode Rating 2/10

I seriously spent my 30 precious minute watching the show.! 

Opening Scene

Uhhh! I thought Chandeena had murdered Neel and the track had received it's closure. Seriously But, I felt the scene was a filler. Maybe , it was  a introduce  a new track what is it? What was the point of showing Abhay burst like a mad man angry at his counsel and his mother ? Why was the point for Abhay storming? I thought they were done with the neel. Sorry guys to me , to me it look more like a filler scene, and repeat. Ok fine! Maybe , the scene was important for what? Who is Haseena trying to protect? Metz? Maybe , she has deal with Metz that as along as she stays out of Abhay's life, Haseena will cover up .! Is is for that? Besides that, I see no importance of that scene.

Misha, Kabir, and T;

The scene was cute, but it bloody wasted my 2 mins. There was a scene where they could have shown Kabir getting the phone call. As much as I wanted Misha to know who it was Kabir love, besides the phone call scene. I found the whole scene useless. ðŸ¤¢

Madhu, and Arnav

U wanna hurt my poor virgin eyes? I do want to see two old ages folks romancing. I don't care about that Ekta. It's disgusting to my eyes , and the scene was trash. I want Abhlya romance not stupid Madhu, and Arnav. You wasted time for watching it live online watching 3 mins of seeing Madhu complaining her unromantic life. Hello! This is not BlAH! It's Pyar ki ek kahani! Do I need to remind the cvs of the show that? We viewers are not interested in Madhu, and Arnav romance. !😡

Piya

You can break up with Jai with out letting him know that ur dating Abhay? Is it fair to that man that you are sneaking around behind his back, and leading him on? Hell no!
I found Jai to be really rude to Alina, and I think he could spoken more calmly!

Panchi, and Danish

15 mins of nonsense.! Seriously! Panchi and her freaking drama. Can't cvs not understand by putting Panchi in the forefront of screen space, ur risking ur trps. ! NO one wants to see Panchi for 15 mins straight!Seriously, we do not care about Danchi man! Get in ur head CVS!

The only person i actually liked today was Chand, and Kabir. Felt sorry for him. That's it. 

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

CV's sab kaa romance dikhayenge - main lead ko chor ke..

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
aish. thumbnail
Its a show!
You cant expect 10/10 kinda episodes everyday plus I do agree that Birdie is such a waste of time!
Edited by MiniMouse810 - 12 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Syria, I really don't understand this. You watch pkyek daily. Then what do you exactly watch in the show? Do you concentrate only on abhiya and their scenes?

I'm really apologize for this but it was haseena who killed neil. Chand assured haseena previously when discussing neil's murder ' don't worry, abhay tum tak kabhi pahunch nahin payega'

And in today's episode abhay tells haseena that he can sense human blood between them and culprit is among them. Haseena was tensed before the culprit is herself.
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Syria, I really don't understand this. You watch pkyek daily. Then what do you exactly watch in the show? Do you concentrate only on abhiya and their scenes?

I'm really apologize for this but it was haseena who killed neil. Chand assured haseena previously when discussing neil's murder ' don't worry, abhay tum tak kabhi pahunch nahin payega'

And in today's episode abhay tells haseena that he can sense human blood between them and culprit is among them. Haseena was tensed before the culprit is herself.

I do not concentrate just on their scenes honey! I think they the leads of show are treated improperly wasting screen space on some other people.!  Yes, Haseena killed Neil. But the track was had it's closure. what was the point randomly bringing it now.! Haseena might not have killed Neel, and it might be she is trying to protect some one. Mondays are the day, I actually get to watch it live , and as a viewer I am allowed to expect more from them.! !
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

CV's sab kaa romance dikhayenge - main lead ko chor ke..

babe, i do not wanna see BLAH here , I wanna see PYEK!😆
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was already cleared that Neel was killed by Chandeena. Chandeena themselves admitted it. They clearly told abhay that he told them not to kill deepu but he didn't say anything about Neel. The vampire clan thinking them weak so to prove them strong they killed Neel. So what was the need to show abhay screaming drama and saying agar dad ko pata chalega. Not interested in danchi and madhu-arnab crap. When the show started we were told that it would be abhiya dark love story. But we never got proper focus on abhiya. And after last week confession scene there was only few seconds abhiya the whole week. So it's our right to ask for abhiya proper focus. Danchi accident crap wasn't needed a bit.
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sanchita--

It was already cleared that Neel was killed by Chandeena. Chandeena themselves admitted it. They clearly told abhay that he told them not to kill deepu but he didn't say anything about Neel. The vampire clan thinking them weak so to prove them strong they killed Neel. So what was the need to show abhay screaming drama and saying agar dad ko pata chalega. Not interested in danchi and madhu-arnab crap. When the show started we were told that it would be abhiya dark love story. But we never got proper focus on abhiya. And after last week confession scene there was only few seconds abhiya the whole week. So it's our right to ask for abhiya proper focus. Danchi accident crap wasn't needed a bit.

Exactly!What was the need of the scene? i thought Neel's chapter was closed like u. That scene was def a filler. And, there was no point Abhay coming to storming at Chandeena  like that. We never get a proper focus on Abhiya darling! We never will. How many times we have to bang our head in front of wall to remind cvs who are the leads of the show. I am not saying Abhiya need to have scene everyday, but there is a diff way they could have move the story. The only purpose of the opening scene I see today is if Haseena is trying to protect someone, and is not telling anything.  Danchi are waste of screen space.!🤢
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Syria:

Neel's death is one of the important aspect of the show right now, which our ghajini cvs have ignored. The next day of neel's death its so strange that misha or pia didn't ask jeh about that. Everyone were just normal. Only jeh was shown mourning and being broke down. But why he was killed. What was the need was never discussed. Finally today I felt cvs ko akkal aagayi and apna dulara hero abhay is on a mission to get him justice. I loved it.

Regarding abhiya, we got enough of their scenes before when cvs didn't give a damn to storyline and kept on dragging. 3-4 epis ke liye nahin dikhaya toh kya farak padega? I'm sure there is something coming up when abhay saves danish. Story is always more important.

Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Syria:

Neel's death is one of the important aspect of the show right now, which our ghajini cvs have ignored. The next day of neel's death its so strange that misha or pia didn't ask jeh about that. Everyone were just normal. Only jeh was shown mourning and being broke down. But why he was killed. What was the need was never discussed. Finally today I felt cvs ko akkal aagayi and apna dulara hero abhay is on a mission to get him justice. I loved it.

Regarding abhiya, we got enough of their scenes before when cvs didn't give a damn to storyline and kept on dragging. 3-4 epis ke liye nahin dikhaya toh kya farak padega? I'm sure there is something coming up when abhay saves danish. Story is always more important.

Exactly, How was there no remorse? 😕 The cvs are ghajnis ! Maybe! Let' see !From day one, I have see no importance of neel in the show,and will never understand why he was brought it/ he is nothing, but screen space eater.

Sorry babes! 90% of the people watch it for Abhlya not story. the trps are only high than . So , I think they should have some kind of scenes on Abhlya/! 3/4 episode without them burns likes hell to their fans!