Juggan is not my real name : Juggan Kazim

Taify thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Interview 

My real name is Syeda Mehrbano : Juggan Kazim

Juggan Kazim needs no introduction. A girl who has brightened our morning for a long time now thanks to her amazing morning show. She started her career as model and went on to act in dramas like Pyaasi, Dil Dard Dhuan. She debuted in Lollywood opposite Shaan this year, and has also done an International movie. Here at TVKahani we bring you her amazing interview.

Get to know her more.

1.Full name/meaning of name
My pet name is Juggun Kazim (has no meaning, derived from Jugnu) and my real name is Syeda Mehrbano Kazim (means the princess of the water)

2.Date of birth/place of birth?
7th of January, Lahore

3.Relationship Status
Single/Divorced

4.Education?
Graduated from the University of Western Ontario in Canada with degree in MIT and Sociology with a minor in Psychology. Plus I also have my CCNA 2.0 certification.

5..What were your childhood years like?which city you spent you childhood and teen?
I was born and lived in Lahore till I was 17. Then I went to Canada for University. My childhood was great. I went to Lahore Grammar School and then Kinnaird College for my FA. I was a hyper fun loving tomboy. Had loads of friends in school as well as the neighborhood I grew up in. Life was/is great.

6.Your favorite cuisine?
Any thing oriental and Pakistani.

7.Your all time favorite movie?
My fair lady and Lamhe.

8.Your Favorite Drama?
Saiqa and Saans.

9.Favorite perfume?
Coco by Chanel

11.Place you like most for vacations?
Actually I love going to Canada. Toronto and Montreal are my home away from home.

12.One wish which is yet to be fulfilled?
Waiting for my happily ever after! Otherwise I have everything I have ever wanted!

13.Who you think are the better actor and actress in Pakistan nowadays?
I think Amina Sheikh and Mohib Mirza are a brilliant dynamic duo!

14.Where you see yourself in coming ten years?
I see myself as a well respected anchor, established actor and running a state of the art production house. Possibly producing 2-3 feature films a year.

15.Your upcoming projects?
I host a live morning show on Express News Urdu, 9-11am, Mon to Fri. A few movies in the pipeline and a soap that I'm working on with Khurram Rana of IQ Media. I'm also setting up my production house.

Closing statement

Life is too short to live in the past or with regret. Live and let live!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha109 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! She's divorced :0 I never knew that.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank god her name isn't Juggan.. I don't know why someoen would liked to be called "Juggan"... But her name is nice.. strange no one uses it...
& She's divorced... I didn't knew that.. a big shocker, I didn't even know she was married...

Tfs...

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Juggan has her Own genuine Name with herself, i didn't knew that, But i consider calling out her by ' Juggan' this is even more better rather then her Real One. However, the most flabbergasted issue is, that she was married once upon a time and yet Divorced. This is really distressing to hear about it. I Hope she may find her authenthic Life Partner and Live Happily ever after. (=

Thanks for Sharing! 🤗
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i knew it from before that she is divorced.. and she even has a son from her 1st marriage..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
i knew she was divorced she kept mentioning dat on tv dat her son is her only family n all
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea iv seen her pics wid her husband n son..but i didnt know she was divorced?😲 Juggun is a weird name