SBB segment looked scripted

esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys,

I watched sash bahu beteian segments today.. where they showed anant giving navya a choriya...

I dont why .. but it felt soo scripted ... though loved anant and navya interview anytime.But still whole segments looked sooo scripted like they have rehershed before doing soo.

I have a friend who is doing intership in one of news channel , she was saying that they come up with a script and ask the actors to entact in tht way... they also says to modify the lines... soo that it looks better on screen.

Aaj mujhe anant and navya ka interview dekhkar ... pura scripted laga... even though love to see them together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
my Bhabhi is in news channel n she also tells me dese interviews r scripted to promote d serials...but jo bhi ho i love watching dese interviews n love to believe wat my heart feel..n my heart says ShaMya r gud friends 😃
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yep d sbb 1 seemed scripted to me also!
rosettablooms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah it was they pRACTISED IT
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Yup... aajka segment to pura scripted lag raha tha,,,,, jaise anant kaha... kii aaj navya ke he liye churiya laya hui... aapke liye phir kabhi...

but still loved both of their interview together😉
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I guess interview being scripted makes sense, because they want to make sure that they disclose only enough to build up the excitement..waise scripted ho ya na ho..
I just love their offsvreen momments..they look so adorable...
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Yup agree barbie... they looked adorable... But naa dekha kar bhi bahout kuch dekha jate hai news channel wale... lol
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha_friends20

Yup agree barbie... they looked adorable... But naa dekha kar bhi bahout kuch dekha jate hai news channel wale... lol

I agree Esha..but thats why we wait for the interview and the segments rgt? ..so that we can get to peep into the coming episodes..we rely on them so much..kyunki jo bhi dikhate hai..sach dikhate hai...
esha_friends20 thumbnail
yup... barbie.. abhi SBS maine dekhaya kii... navya is angry on anant ... sooo lagat ahi kuch halaka sa problem hua hai... waishe bichare sara month kaam karte hai.. shahheer wrote kii he got leave after 1 month... in actors ke wife ye gf ko kitna understanding hona padta hoga... time he nahi milta hai unhe dene ke liyee
arhirocker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha_friends20

yup... barbie.. abhi SBS maine dekhaya kii... navya is angry on anant ... sooo lagat ahi kuch halaka sa problem hua hai... waishe bichare sara month kaam karte hai.. shahheer wrote kii he got leave after 1 month... in actors ke wife ye gf ko kitna understanding hona padta hoga... time he nahi milta hai unhe dene ke liyee

can u plz explain me was it  shaheer applogising to soumya or  anant to navya?if it is scripted that means they r pretending and  in reality nothing is hooking up between them...OMG  its so confusing...plzzz make me understand...🥱.