geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys,

I have two confusions regarding Maan's relationship with Sameera :
-Is Sameera Maan's mother ( as written in some articles some months back) or is she the woman in his life that he loved and who betrayed him?
- Is Maan's ML even before he met Sameera ? If so ,then he had no reason to be such a Khadoos with Geet coz as far as I remember, he used to be quite a happy person( remember from the picture in the storeroom?after Disco epi)-----If not, then how come he doesn't mention her, or remember her ?

Will appreciate your comments on this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

sameera is not maan's mother ... coz ... in 1 episode ... maan took sameera's name ... here is his dialogue after the outhouse outburst of maan & before the darga episode ...

maan - after sameera left ... i never allowed any woman 2 come close to me ... but why is geet affecting me so much ...

dadima during the same time - sameera anger is being vented out on geet ... bechari geet became victim coz of sameera ...

this clearly shows that sameera was his past ...

the news was also in telly buzz was sameera was his blast from the past ...
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Because the people who are currently writing the script clearly have but a vague idea of the characters and bacstory. Sameera and Vicky, though they are big gaping holes to us, are merely a question of details, of 3-4 dialogues written a long time ago, to them. They haven't done their homework and introducing Sameera would require far too much complexity of character and a strong story. CVs seem to be least interested in writing a story that goes beyond shallow surface of Maan and Geet's romance and slapstick comedy by the other characters, and are just coasting in a context-less, substance-less no-man's land, inserting a wonderful Maaneet moment here and there to keep their viewers hooked.

Sorry to sound so fatalistic but that is probably the reason. If you asked Mahesh Pandey who Sameera was, he probably wouldn't know.

Oh and I don't think it is Maan's mother because, Dadi at some point says that Maan has made the wrong choice in the past. It seems pretty clear that she was an ex who broke his heart, by cheating him into falling in love, only to go after his money. That is pretty much all that could be concluded from the dialogues about her.

That being said, I would love to know more about Maan's mother!

Edited by skg267 - 12 years ago
geetian thumbnail
Hey thanks friends for the clarification @ dewdropped -I guess I missed the article about Sameera being his past……..just read the mistaken mummyji one-hehehe

@skg267 you are soo right……….but I really don't see the problem with the CVs writing a strong script and storyline------if they run out of ideas ---there are loads of fans who would willingly do the job for them for FREE !
If Sameera was his love then how come he doesn't remember her ?
It really is an inconsistent script ! 
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dewdropred

sameera is not maan's mother ... coz ... in 1 episode ... maan took sameera's name ... here is his dialogue after the outhouse outburst of maan & before the darga episode ...

maan - after sameera left ... i never allowed any woman 2 come close to me ... but why is geet affecting me so much ...

dadima during the same time - sameera anger is being vented out on geet ... bechari geet became victim coz of sameera ...

this clearly shows that sameera was his past ...

the news was also in telly buzz was sameera was his blast from the past ...

I agree with you that sameera was maan's  past.

ghsp_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skg267

Because the people who are currently writing the script clearly have but a vague idea of the characters and bacstory. Sameera and Vicky, though they are big gaping holes to us, are merely a question of details, of 3-4 dialogues written a long time ago, to them. They haven't done their homework and introducing Sameera would require far too much complexity of character and a strong story. CVs seem to be least interested in writing a story that goes beyond shallow surface of Maan and Geet's romance and slapstick comedy by the other characters, and are just coasting in a context-less, substance-less no-man's land, inserting a wonderful Maaneet moment here and there to keep their viewers hooked.

Sorry to sound so fatalistic but that is probably the reason. If you asked Mahesh Pandey who Sameera was, he probably wouldn't know.

Oh and I don't think it is Maan's mother because, Dadi at some point says that Maan has made the wrong choice in the past. It seems pretty clear that she was an ex who broke his heart, by cheating him into falling in love, only to go after his money. That is pretty much all that could be concluded from the dialogues about her.

That being said, I would love to know more about Maan's mother!

So wonderfully said SKG267, especially the highlighted part.

After the original creator whose vision and creation was GHSP and the 2 brilliant characters Maan and Geet left the show, none of the new people who came on board really knew whats the story of GHSP and these 2 brilliant characters were all about. And they completely messed it up with their typical Indian Soaps way of carrying the serial forward. I don't think any of these people have capability to handle Sameera or Vicky's stories  as these people are really not capable of understanding the Human characters and emotions to handle the complexities of Maan's and Geet's characters in relation to this past of Maan and his family's complex relations (Be it Sameera or his mother , father or Vicky). These people will just make a complete mess of it. I feel now that only the original creators can do justics to that part of Maan's past and family.
I hope that that otiginal team can really come back to the show. If that can happen, I can see it instant super hit all over again. Just the thought makes it so exciting but alas! there does not seem to be any probability of that any more.

Edited by ghsp_1 - 12 years ago
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think it was his ex

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally upto the CV's 😆 😆 i am sure they will now dig the old holes and make sammeera Maan's mom.. 😳 and vickey livin with her.. 🤣

if sameera's maan's x gf..better tey don't bring her to pic..or there will b violence 😆 😆
geetian thumbnail
Well said @ghsp_1---- likewise I also wish, dream and get excited about the many possibilities of getting back the original team ! @ skg very eloquently put the recent storyline as slapstick comedy with a dab of romance - just to keep viewers happy ! The entry os sameera would turn the story around into an intensely emotional drama---which the present day writers may not be willing to explore--------
ghsp_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetian

Well said @ghsp_1---- likewise I also wish, dream and get excited about the many possibilities of getting back the original team ! @ skg very eloquently put the recent storyline as slapstick comedy with a dab of romance - just to keep viewers happy ! The entry os sameera would turn the story around into an intensely emotional drama---which the present day writers may not be willing to explore--------

Also, the way they make every explore worthy serious situation into a comical one, I feel this team  is completely un-capable of handing such a beautiful track it could be of Sameera.  
e.g. the scene where Geet goes to talk to Nandini abt her plan to get married same evening, it was a serious issue and after 1-2 queries with Nando, Geet just says  'chaddo'  and leaves from there, i was shocked how could CVs do this. Such a serious thing was converted into a such a comical situation.