Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aarcha

abha met this guy accidentally who looks like karan who turned out 2 b jaggu's cousin ...hpe this clears...it's a long story yaar...

thanks..but  how come this game over nite end up  with this funny   story πŸ˜•it is suppose to be 3 words story making game...oh well..what the heck...πŸ˜†ymggk mai sab kuch chalta hai...πŸ˜†
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinara2

thanks..but  how come this game over nite end up  with this funny   story πŸ˜•it is suppose to be 3 words story making game...oh well..what the heck...πŸ˜†ymggk mai sab kuch chalta hai...πŸ˜†

yaar the credit goes 2 me only...u know me...πŸ˜‰ otherwise with this only 3 words how can v move forward?? πŸ˜† aur hume yeh bhi dhikhana hai ki yahan sab kuch chalta hai boss !! πŸ˜‰
aarcha thumbnail

and fallen love with..veer...🀣..and veer was..like...Miss..mat karo mera peecha..and...

& he ran ...& ran , finally fell into a...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aarcha

& he ran ...& ran , finally fell into a...

An hole which looks like a secret room in Swarn Bhavan, he sees a shadow... πŸ˜†
aarcha thumbnail
which came nearer 2 him & suddenly...
kinu17 thumbnail
 it is jaggu..says hello! ..is not u have to be in the gym at this time? y u r running around? and then... Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
aarcha thumbnail
both're about 2 go gym , the mob of jaggu sang..."appadi podu"...& ...
VishaD. thumbnail

it is jaggu..says hello! ..is not u have to be in the gym at this time? y u r running around? and then...

As both Jaggu and Veer walk out the secret room, a shadow of woman is shown dancing...
kinu17 thumbnail
it is Vasundhara...πŸ˜†and takes away his big fat sandwich from his hands and mouth...and say BOY..u have to be shame of ur self..and then all of a sudden...winds blow...πŸ˜†..
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail

it is Vasundhara...πŸ˜†and takes away his big fat sandwich from his hands and mouth...and say BOY..u have to be shame of ur self..and then all of a sudden...winds blow...πŸ˜†..

Vasundra turns and she sees Abha laughing and saying 'I'm not Abha, I'm Manjulika'. I'm the real ghost, you are not and...