Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilly_star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Prachi was never sexy. She has no appeal. I hope she will be thrown out from B-town as well very soon.

And bhatt camp add s "2" with their films' name only for business.
spiriT20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilly_star

Prachi was never sexy. She has no appeal. I hope she will be thrown out from B-town as well very soon.

And bhatt camp add s "2" with their films' name only for business.

Yeah, yeah, keep talking, someday you might say something intelligent. 

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Well new articles came out saying she's doing it...so hopefully we get a confirmation on that b/c ppl like me love Emmy-Prachi!!!!😍

Each to their own! Some don't like Prachi, others do! B/c I adore her--I do hope she succeeds. There are some projects she has--so maybe she'll be the next Vidya Balan and not Gracy Singh! My fingers always tightly crossed for her!!!

@Mel: Thanks babe!!! Feeling better! And yup...don't know what he meant, but loved when he said "my spouse"---so cute!!! I totally thinks he has a soft spot for her! I hope she returns in Rock On 2!!!
spiriT20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Well new articles came out saying she's doing it...so hopefully we get a confirmation on that b/c ppl like me love Emmy-Prachi!!!!😍

Each to their own! Some don't like Prachi, others do! B/c I adore her--I do hope she succeeds. There are some projects she has--so maybe she'll be the next Vidya Balan and not Gracy Singh! My fingers always tightly crossed for her!!!

@Mel: Thanks babe!!! Feeling better! And yup...don't know what he meant, but loved when he said "my spouse"---so cute!!! I totally thinks he has a soft spot for her! I hope she returns in Rock On 2!!!

Wonderful news.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'd like to leave her naysayers with one thought...unfortunately I ain't sure they have anywhere to put it!