.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Guys,๐Ÿค—

Darlings i wonder how my friends of this forum are... i think u guys are fine.๐Ÿ˜ณ
I want to tell a story ...what i have experienced yesterday.
I live in Holland and was at a party with la familia and was enjoying tha atmospher.
I was enjoying tha party... and suddenly is was looking a a guy and he looked like vivian is was like DAMMM!!!!!
Owh my gosh, there is a looke a like in Holland๐Ÿ˜†. Hailaaa i was checking him out and looked at him a dozen of times. He noticed me and looked at me.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ. So i was distributing with couple girls with drinks, snacks and food. I asked what he wanted to drink for... me it was not a big deal so i gave somethin to drink and snacks..  I had to chance to look in his blue eyesโ˜บ๏ธ. But i was a big chicken๐Ÿคฃ cause am to shy to talk to him. And the most dangarous part was that my aunty's were also there soo couldnt do nothin. It was nice that he was wathin me as well๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘.

I will faint when i will see vivian dsena live ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Am soo curious guys have a ever seen ur  pkyek hunky or beauty or the look a like?
Did u approach ur hunky?

No bashin oke๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
forget look alike...i have actually seen vivian two times...and u dont knw..what that incident did to me...
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

forget look alike...i have actually seen vivian two times...and u dont knw..what that incident did to me...

well u made me curious what happend?๐Ÿ˜
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Reashma.

well u made me curious what happend?๐Ÿ˜

gosh...i was just staring at him...i just froze in ma palce...gosh...he looks very handsome...๐Ÿ˜
.Reshama. thumbnail

gosh...i was just staring at him...i just froze in ma palce...gosh...he looks very handsome...๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜† didnt u  talk to him??/
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Reashma.

๐Ÿ˜† didnt u  talk to him??/

OMG pihooo... i m acting like ruhi now... details .. what was he wearing... i so want him and suks togeda
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: iceprincesinluv

OMG pihooo... i m acting like ruhi now... details .. what was he wearing... i so want him and suks togeda

yes peehu we want to know????
piyali.1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey 
i really vnt 2 knw what dt incident was ? & vt happened 2 u ๐Ÿ˜Š
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
The young single forum waasis will migrate to holland now. My dear I can imagine how you and peehu felt, when I met akshay kumar, I thought I was going to faint in his arms..
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

The young single forum waasis will migrate to holland now. My dear I can imagine how you and peehu felt, when I met akshay kumar, I thought I was going to faint in his arms..

in india u have the original abhi but in holland ive seen a look a like and i was glad to see one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
and forum wasio are invited to migrate to holland. lol. well carisma u have seen tha real akshay he looks hawt too. u lucky girl๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰.