FF:Still waitin 4 u(chapt 6 pg 40)

-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
PROLOGUE:
Two lovers their fingers entwined with each other...a bright diamond ring sparkled in her ring finger,an official symbol declare her as his,only his dear love,his life n future wife...shy smile on her rosy lips,slight blush on her beautiful face and bright spark on her chocolate brown eyes...she rested her head in his shoulder...

''hey Abhay,dont just look at me.did u 4get u must concentrate on road while driving?''
''today i feel like the luckiest person in the whole world.n in this state how can i concentrate on road when my love,my beautiful n hot fiancee is raising my heartbeat at this rate''
''stop flirting wid me.u know m all urs n u can flirt wid me anytime.just concentrate on road''
''Really,do u want me to ignore u?''
''For dis moment,YA!!''
''oh! I c''
He moved closer to her,caressing her soft cheeks n her soft hair.
''(whispering in her ear in a husky voice)u really want me to ignore u right?''
''Abhay...''

Both lovers gazed at each other,lost in depth of each other's eyes...the world went out of focus,they even forgot the car he was driving...unable to bear the intensity of love n passion in his eyes and her heart,she looked outside just to notice...,..
''ABHAY!! WATCH OUT!!...''

The passion in his eyes a few moment ago was replaced by concerntration on his sterring wheel...though he concerntrated hard he couldnt control the car n the car...
He pulled her out of the car...
''ABHAYY!!''
''PIYA!! Hold onto me piya,grab my hands...''
''i cant abhay,I---I!!...

A few moment ago their hands had been entwined with love but then it was joined 4 survival,hanging onto dear life,for protection,for protection of eternal love...But...

''ABHAYY!!!!''
''PIYA!!''
''PIYAAA!!!!''

His eyes opened with a jerk.He found himself swety all over his body.he reached the side table of his bed,filled a glass of water,drank it,n took a long breath.It has been 3 years,but still that night haunts his dreams n makes him restless.He looked at the watch.It showed 3 am.still 2 hrs left 4 him 2 go jogging.He stood up from his bed and walked towards the window.He looked up at the sky.The pale full moon light was enlightening the sky.The light was enlightening the whole area but his heart was dark-dark with guilt.The night was peaceful but there were thousand emotions n thousands of questions in his heart.His heart has never been peaceful since that incident.He felt guilty 4 what happend.

''Piya!! why did u leave me why?''
''just havd a look at me piya,u've already punished me 4 wat i did.now plz come back''
Everybody believed c was DEAD but he was not ready to believe it.
''No u cant be dead.u cant leave me alone right?u r somewhere watching this moonlight right?''
''I know u r waiting 4 me somwhere like m waiting 4 u''
''I M WAITING 4 U PIYA.STILL WAITING 4 U''

But in that silent night there was no response frm piya.The wind was blowing gently wiping out his tears n whispering sth in his ear which he couldnt understand.In the silent night,standing by the window,he closed his eyes to let the tears fall down...

Guys unlike my other ff nature dont want us together, this doesnt hav anything supernatural.hope u like it n ya do point out ma mistake.
With love
srija.

Precap-page 3
chapter 1:page 3
chapter 2:page 7
chapter 3:page 11

chapter 4:page 17
chapter 5:page 29
chapter 6:page 40
Edited by -srija- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice story .. heart touching..!!
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very touching start
continue soon and do add me to ur pm list

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure piya is alive. Do reunite them soon. Will be waiting for your update. Nice work, BTW.
Please add me to your PM list
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice story heart breaking.
prerna26 thumbnail
Nice Update...Would love to read more...Feeling bad for Abhay.😔 Continue soon.Good Luck!!😊
M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice. Continue soon.
Add me to ur pm list plz
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice start
very touching ...
awww abhay !! i hope ..pia is alive..waiting for his abhay..
plz. .continue & do pm me
Edited by missglam - 12 years ago
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi Nice update! No supernaturals.. Good yaar!!!
But why a sad start.. I hope Pia is not dead.. Reunite Abhay and Pia soon.. I hate seeing a sad Abhay..

And Please add me to ur PM list!! :)
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start dear...do pm me wn u upd...