What is wrong with one film old Ram Sampath?

san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am shocked at the way he spoke to Niladri. I personally think that is not the way to speak to a 11yr old and while the others were consoling Niladri, his body language was like ...less said the better, seriously needs to take some lessons on how to give feedback. What's wrong with ZEE that they bring these kind of people to the show. There are several singers and musicians of the modern genre!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with u. Nothing was wrong in neeladri's singing. he did justice to his singing. that ram was very rude😡. He should first learn how to behave with the kids. Edited by riatagore - 12 years ago
coolsamira thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He was totally out of his mind,for a second i thought he was kidding.
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww bechara Niladari..seriously my heart went out for him...😡 that Ram guy that some nerve to say some harsh words to 11 yrs old  and poor kid end kid end up crying...glad jay soni and adnan sami console him..shame on zee tv for bringing such losers on the show..
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ram Sampath seemed such a loser with his comments!! Is that the way to talk to an 11 year old?? There is a way to give feedback to kids!!

More than anything else it was  a wrong song selection in the part of Niladri and Alka pointed that out very correctly..

Frankly, I did not even know about Ram Sampath till he came to the show yesterday and he acted as if he was the greatest one sitting there !! Outright ridiculous !!!
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoComments

Ram Sampath seemed such a loser with his comments!! Is that the way to talk to an 11 year old?? There is a way to give feedback to kids!!

More than anything else it was  a wrong song selection in the part of Niladri and Alka pointed that out very correctly..

Frankly, I did not even know about Ram Sampath till he came to the show yesterday and he acted as if he was the greatest one sitting there !! Outright ridiculous !!!

I heard of him first with the Delhi Belly Song D K Bose..Frankly, KK got him here so that he gets some publicity. They should have invited PRITAM instead
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no ...Pls no Pritam...
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking that they could bring in Shantanu Moitra... He has the best sense of melody among the new age composers!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ram sampath was right in what he said abt he could not hear any words..Even my hubby and I could not understand much of the lyrics...Yes Niladri enjoyed his performance..
Now Ram's comments afterwards were totally out of line and rude..He was also indirectly taunting HR...

Although he is right abt Saraswati and concentrating on sur-singing.

Ram did not have to carry it this far..Other comments  Ram or Adnan could have given to Niladri back stage...I felt bad for Niladri.

I wish we could have seen JA's comments on Niladri's singing..Wonder what his take was on Niladri's rendition..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
SHUBHA99 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Look at what he said professionally. The singers on stage are with some back ground of music and training and don't consider only their age. Here compitiontion happening and not concert. Every mistake is mistake.

More over Ram helped Niladri for his life towards  giving importance to every aspect of song and the impact going to save him for long with every song he going to sing in future.

More than this what Pyarelalji highlight to all of us was the importance of ground work for every song right from singers genre and scales. Giving importance to every aspect makes them perfect and make them unique in this world.

If he understand it then he become a full singer like Javed if not join forgotten lot  soon.