misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Yesterday Dev was saying that he is wrong and he wants to give back Radhika's rights to her and even told her that and now today he goes and signs a document that most probably says that Barkha is his wife. Even if it says that CB gets everything and Barkha's name is not mentioned...it still is fraud and then he goes and tells Radhika that matter has been taken care of...how exactly? He declared Barkha as his wife because Radhika wanted him to and he signed this document because Padma wanted him to? or because he thinks that it is ok using fraudualant methods in getting his work done?

Then he shows off his manners in front of Maheshwari , keeps on fibbing in a place of worship and at the end tells off that follower for telling the truth...Dev was wrong...that man was not wrong and then Dev comes and threatens Maheshwari.

Wondering how much further will he fall ... Oh yes I know that Dev is emotionally clinging on to Radhika because he is scared of losing her since she is the only one he can call his own ...and he is trying to buy time...

Hari lost his life when he played his part in that charade 23 years back and now it seems like Dev is slowly loosing his soul and identity in playing a part in this charade...
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RGarden thumbnail
I think Dev is fickle minded.  As said he is not thinking.  He should just learn to be a proper RP by standing his grounds to what he is saying.  Tomorrow if his  the family and society says leave Radhika he will probably do that.  I think Radhika should leave and show the world she can live with respect.  She is educated and she does not need people like PH family.  Let Dev be the puppet.
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Well said Misti, I totally agree with you, Dev has legally declared Barkha as his wife. 
Now we will see the torture Barkha is going to put Radev through. Same scenario as Vishaka only this time Barkha is in a stronger position and Dai will certainly support her.
As for Dev's showing off his manners, well its all in the genes, it surfaces at certain times.
Today I really loved Radev scenes, especially when they were on the terrace and other times.
I found Rubina and Avinash mind blowing today, especially their moments. 

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RGarden

I think Dev is fickle minded.  As said he is not thinking.  He should just learn to be a proper RP by standing his grounds to what he is saying.  Tomorrow if his  the family and society says leave Radhika he will probably do that.  I think Radhika should leave and show the world she can live with respect.  She is educated and she does not need people like PH family.  Let Dev be the puppet.

I don't think he is fickle minded...Dev never had unconditional love while growing up, his dada loved him, but that love was convoluted one and not a pure one that every child deserves and needs...then when dada had the accident and was bed ridden, Dev clung to the bed ridden paralytice dada for his emotional support, a dada who could only listen but could not talk. Usually emotionally starved people start dreaming about a saviour...someone who will come an take him/her from this empty existence, be there just for them and make them whole. Dev also started doing that ...he started looking for a face...he used to carve statues but couldn't put th face on it...then one day he met the face...he met Radhika. He wanted to have her immdeately in his life but did not know how to show it (hence his adolescent behaviour whe he was running after her). Now his dada is dead and that same face is ready to leave him...and panic has set in Dev...he is terrified to loose his only source of emotional link and clinging on to her. I think he might also think that if he does what she is asking him to do then she will not leave him. Now that Radhika has said that she will not leave him, he is again thrilled that the person who is supposed to complete him is there with him and he is demanding attention for her ...this hankering for SR is nothing but binding her to him in such a way that she never leaves him.Frankly Dev is a mess right now and he needs Radhika more than Radhika needs him...

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti, have only read updates from phone. How they are destroying dev not only he has committed adharam, he has now comitted fraud. So barkha is now legally his wife. She can now blackmail him by threatening to send him to jail. He deserves to go to jail and so does the entire Pf. By making DEv this weak character CVS think they can increase ratings?

Now I am getting this yucky feeling about Dev's character. This lying so blatantly to people,sneaking aroind to sleep with Radhika, being a puppet in Barkha's hand is not Dev.

Edited by why6 - 12 years ago
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
My thoughts are mutual Misti. they have brought him  down in today's episdoes..Dev didn't even read the paper work and signed assuming it was transfer of trust to cb...I have feelings that barkha has legally made him sign the Marriage paperwork..so he is legally husband of barkha now. I  feel that Lawyer might be with barkha in this...And if padma and daimaa insisted dev to sign without questioning and they are helping barkha in her plan.I have doubt on Lawyer as well because he was loyal servant to dadaji...who knows dadaji may have possed him after possessing everyone in purohit family
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Misti i too had the same doubt about the papers.

RaDev didnt take it tooo seriously, but they are in grave danger now.

Now Dev-Bak signatures are together on the property papers. So legally there is a proof created that Bak is his wife... 
Gosh what this have turned into.
I think this was all planned before itself...they know they have to introduce some twist, and they made this even more complicated.😡

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Dev will definitely on the way to loose everything socially legally and they are going to that track when everything will be lost and he will have only Radhika to pull him out. The CVs seems to be moving towards a track when all will be lost .
such a story well I only have to say kaha se aise stories pakad ke laate hai they cannot keep the audience with such tracks so the only audience left is the hard core fans of the leads .
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dev will definitely on the way to loose everything socially legally and they are going to that track when everything will be lost and he will have only Radhika to pull him out. The CVs seems to be moving towards a track when all will be lost .
I started to like the current track though...it makes me wonder who is helping barkha...what is barkha's motive etc. do you remember the scene when dev was telling radhika about them having small house, he is going to work and she is cooking and waiting for him...i would love to see that scenario than rajpurohiti...so i do wish he loose everything he has..and then radev end up staying in small house and dev working..i wish chaya comes to help radev..

such a story well I only have to say kaha se aise stories pakad ke laate hai they cannot keep the audience with such tracks so the only audience left is the hard core fans of the leads .
story will be interesting if dev and radhika realize their mistake and work as a team to fight against all odds..
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well that what happens in a world of deception and lies (thats what being shown in a large dosage in this show). it eventually comes back and bites .