Kesar Gulaal VM: Heartbeat (KHNH)

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After struggling with this for some 10 odd days... phew! I severely lack the art of patient VM making, and it doesn't help that WMM continues to throw tantrums on me 

Anyway - enjoy watching, and do review! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BXaChCnc2U[/YOUTUBE]

---

I dedicate this VM to Geeshu aka Geesha1987 because her comparison GIFs in Srushee's daily threads are what gave me the idea! 

Also, it is inspired HUGELY by going back to watch both, the pre-leap episodes and the post leap GK scenes at the same time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ The comparisons are just impossible to not draw - and although I have taken eons to complete this VM (given my 'of late' penchant to do longer stuff) I still think there may be n other parallels to draw, apart from the ones I used. Anyway - I so ran out of song space too! ๐Ÿ˜†

And that's that. 

Drill: Watch and review โ˜บ๏ธ

xx
JZee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Res..siree thenga๐Ÿ˜›

EDIT

Jzee your craziest pankha is back..

what a fab VM.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.I just lubbed each and every scene..take my bow gal๐Ÿ˜ณ

This turba is for you..

I want more now

Edited by manzilmukul - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh wow this was FANTASTIC, Jzee!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...man this show is SUCH an EPIC journey! I just can't get over it! The comparisons really are endless pre and post-leap...I'm doing the same these days...going back and forth...lol

You know for the scene where she's crying at his bedside...the one we reviewed on Thursday I guess...I was actually oddly thinking more of the scene from the finale epi than the pre-leap version...I guess that's the parallel that came to my mind...the way Gulaal was sitting at his bedside and just watching him...the emotions amplified so many times more in the finale.

*Edit: It's hard to pick a favorite in the whole VM cuz it's the moments are so perfectly matched but if I had to pick one bit I'd say I loved the way you timed the bit with Gulaal laughing pre-leap in that cowshed scene and the bits of Kesar smiling from the tuntuna scene...it was just perfecttt!
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh wait I just watched it again and forgot to mention...I also LOVED how you did the bit with the pre-leap scene when Gulaal helps him fight his fear of darkness and he chants "Gulaal" and then post leap mein that heartwrenching way in which he shouts out GULAAAL like from the depths of his soul and she hears it on the other end. 
without-fathom thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh wow this was FANTASTIC, Jzee!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...man this show is SUCH an EPIC journey! I just can't get over it! The comparisons really are endless pre and post-leap...I'm doing the same these days...going back and forth...lol

You know for the scene where she's crying at his bedside...the one we reviewed on Thursday I guess...I was actually oddly thinking more of the scene from the finale epi than the pre-leap version...I guess that's the parallel that came to my mind...the way Gulaal was sitting at his bedside and just watching him...the emotions amplified so many times more in the finale.

*Edit: It's hard to pick a favorite in the whole VM cuz it's the moments are so perfectly matched but if I had to pick one bit I'd say I loved the way you timed the bit with Gulaal laughing pre-leap in that cowshed scene and the bits of Kesar smiling from the tuntuna scene...it was just perfecttt!

Nur - I swear I took all the more time because there were so many parallels, I had to shunt out and choose! I could almost do a second VM on the same tune with brand new parallels ๐Ÿ˜† 

But thank you so much ๐Ÿค— I'm glad you liked it, because I honestly had such a good time making this one - it just compelled me to revisit the show on dual levels! And yes, the bed scene is definitely a precursor to the finale episode scene - but since I was tallying only pre-leap and post leap, I had to find something else ๐Ÿ˜† 

I could write and essay about what I tallied in every pair of comparisons - because there is more than I could show - but oh, that would be another chapter to write - sigh - knowing my lack of brevity ๐Ÿค“

But in particular - I like how the Gulaal falling scene compares, both places Kesar causes the fall - first time literally by dodging her when she's learning to ride, and the other time indirectly, by blowing off his temper lid! And then the difference of his reaction to her fall of course! 

Another parallel I like is the arti and tilak scene - I loved the pre leap scene, because Kesar got the first arti, and because he actually did abhishek for Gulaal! I remember from an ISA event at my college, for diwali or something, that unmarried girls should not get tilak done from unmarried boys, because technically that right belongs either to an elder (like a pandit, or fatherly figure) or ones husband! So its interesting to me that Kesar does it for Gulaal โ˜บ๏ธ 

And then - YES! my favorite bit is the tuntuna bit too... its just such a cute scene, both pre-leap and post!!! And Gulaal in her element from pre-leap just compels you to smile, then you get the tally with those AH-mazing to fawn over NB -Kesar expressions ๐Ÿ˜† Die for scenes! ๐Ÿ˜

And again - thankeez for liking โ˜บ๏ธ
without-fathom thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh wait I just watched it again and forgot to mention...I also LOVED how you did the bit with the pre-leap scene when Gulaal helps him fight his fear of darkness and he chants "Gulaal" and then post leap mein that heartwrenching way in which he shouts out GULAAAL like from the depths of his soul and she hears it on the other end. 

Oooh! I forgot to mention that in my own list in reply to your comment - YES! Classic isn't it? How he uses her name to dispel his fear, and how he screams in agony in the absence of his anchor - once in literal dark, and the other time, in the darkest chapter of his life! 
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fantastic VM JZ take a bow girl! ๐Ÿ‘there is something haunting about the KHNH score...and you used it well. LOVE all the parallels..fav one has to be the cycle fall and when she falls in shock. I highly recommend you making another VM of the kind!
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh Jzee...๐Ÿค—

what have u created..am speechless๐Ÿ˜ฒ
take a bow...

this was just brilliant..so many similar scenes u hve summed up..hats off to u

and the song is just wow...
this is the bestest of the best VM...

u have made my day...am gonna watch it countless times

shall  i post it to "u know where" ?

without-fathom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maz.

Fantastic VM JZ take a bow girl! ๐Ÿ‘there is something haunting about the KHNH score...and you used it well. LOVE all the parallels..fav one has to be the cycle fall and when she falls in shock. I highly recommend you making another VM of the kind!

Oh I feel giddy happy about you guys liking it - because I invested so much of my 'lowe' into making this one! I was drawn into the show so much more, sigh, its hard to explain, but everyone here knows what that's like โ˜บ๏ธ

Thank you Maz!!! ๐Ÿค—
without-fathom thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

Oh Jzee...๐Ÿค—

what have u created..am speechless๐Ÿ˜ฒ
take a bow...

this was just brilliant..so many similar scenes u hve summed up..hats off to u

and the song is just wow...
this is the bestest of the best VM...

u have made my day...am gonna watch it countless times

shall  i post it to "u know where" ?

Nithya  ๐Ÿค— 

Thank you, thank you - n times over! 

And yes you may, lol! I feel like I never discontinued my account 'you know where' because I get to be active 'through you' ?!?! ๐Ÿ˜†

The CVs have been so splendid in being consistent and remembering and using every little detail well - this show has endless scope to explore it creatively! ๐Ÿ‘