Friends - What Are They?

raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends - What Are They?

To me , my friends are the world. I would always call my friends if Im in any problem. They support you in every matter and console you. That's how sweet they are! Post a nice and sweet message for your bestest I-F friends here and PM them the link to this topic. Post messages for as many friends as u like 😊

My Messages

For Nahi - Nahi, you mean lots to me. Ur a fab sig maker, ur kind hearted,we hav similar interests and we both liv in England and are Muslims. You are my Taani and I am your Mauli 😉 You are one of the most cooperative peepul I have come across in my life. Xxx

For Senorita - Seno , you are so special to me.😊 Ur a fab sig maker , sensible and we both like HarshIya and ShaReena and are Muslims. you are one of my bestest friends. You are one of the most sweetest peepul I have come across in my life. Xxx

For Amu Di - Amu Di, you are my big Di. We both loveee Sukirti Kandpal , Abhiya and ArHi.😳 Ur soo nice and clever. You are my big Diii!!!! U are one of the most nicest peepul i have cum across in my life. Xxx

For Lish - Alishaa!!! Ur so lovely and so amazinnngg at sig making! Ur one of the most sweetest peepul ever!! Love you soo much Xxx

For Preksha - U randomly sent me a req so I asked you if u wanted to b in the Chammak Girls CC.. And lookiee here! Ur one of my BFFs. U rock and love you Xxx

For Sara - My Saruuu!! Love you shoo much! U love Maaneet and I like them too. And ur also in the Chammak Girls CC. I hope our friendship lasts forever. Xxx

For Chakku - Chakshamii!!! Lol ... ur so amazing! We both love AbhIya and Chaandeena and PKYEK and think vampires are hottt 😃 Love you lots Xxx

For Neetz - Oh Neetz! Ur truly amazing! We both love AbhIya so we became friends on AbhIya's AT. And we both love ArHi! And u love Mayur so I decided to watch the shows reruns and found them quite cute. 😃 ILY Xxx

For Bani - Oh meri Banuuu! We both loveee PKYEK! I lovee you soo damn much aswell!!! And urrr tooo coool yaaaraaa... <33 Xxx

For Rani - Dear Rani Sahiba. 😆 Love calling u that lol... But i love u more than i love calling u rani sahiba. we met on abhiya's AT and after days of drooling we became gud friends and now we r BFFs. And we both watch Dharamapatni. Xxx

for Syria - Syria ur soo sweeett! We met on AbhIya's AT a few weeks agoo.. and u are truly awesome! U wished me good look for finding Abhay 😉 Xxx

For Ridzzi- Ridz.. ur one of my first I-F friends... And one of my best If friends. Ur one of the best at makin sigs and are awesomeee and kind. Tho we had sum nok-joks that was only bcos we love each other lots Xxx

For Anahita - Anhie you are one of the sweetest TLians I have come across. We both ❤️ HarshIya .. I love Harshad with anyonee but anywayyy HarshIya are really closee to mee .. U hav always posted on my posts which had 0 replies LOL and u pm'ed me and asked me cute things Xxx

for Barkha - Barkha - ur one of my TLian friends. I recently came to know that you are also a Mayur and KaJen fan aswell as being a Harshiya, gohem and raji fan! :D Hope Sapphire and Abhay r well.. Xxx

For Sadaf - Sadaf Sadaf Sadaf ... Ye tune kya kardiya? You hav such a charm in you - thats why u have sooo many friends!! We both loveee PKYEK and AbhIya and I think ArHi. Ur writing skills are awesomee Xxx

For Bipin - Bipsss.. Ur one of the best SS, FF and OS writers in town.. Ur soo sweet and generous too.. ILU ILU 😆 Xxx

For Nikita  - Nikz, believe it or not but ur gallery was the first i visited when i joined I-F. Ur work is fab.. and ur really nicee too.. Xxx

For Mandy - Mandy firstly i have to say that ur soo good at makin sigs.. And secondly ur really kind.. And thirdly we loveee AbhIya!! Xxx

For Sanaya - Sanzz.. ur soo sweet and cutee..  and ur one of the best sig makers and we both love Sanaya irani!! 😊 Xxx

Come on guys - post your messages now!!! ⭐️❤️
Edited by -Noorii- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Noori So sweet of u.

Friends 4 me are my whole world! If we never had friends, I don't think I'd even live! I love all my friends on I-F!!! They are bestest friends you could ever ask 4.

-Noori-: You are right. U are my Mauli, and I'm ur Taani. I love ya alot. U are just like my lil sister! Love ya sooo much. 🤗

-Mahi148-: Love u sooo much Mahi. U are my BFF on I-F! We are the maddest fans of Harshiya and will always be! 🤗

Alisha.: Aish, u were my 1st friend on I-F! We always chat on Scrap and u have dun sooo much 4 me! I am so grateful 2 u! Love ya! 🤗

-Mish-: Mishooo...U've helped sooo much with Avis. I'm sure that I'm a pain 4 u. 😆 We always talked on Jannat and u have becum my Best friend! Love ya! 🤗

-Hina-: Love ya 2 bits my Hinz. We also talked over Jannat. That's how we bcame friends-I think! Mwah x 🤗

-.Aisha.-: U are 1 of the best siggy makers I have ever seen! We bcame BFF's on Jannat. Love ya! 🤗

-Hoor-: Hoor u are such an amazing friend. We also met on Jannat and we both love Taanu! 🤗

anahita.taanu: Oh Annie. U are jus amazing! We are paagals for HC n Taanu n most of all we love TL 2 bits! 🤗

Bidz.Cutegal: Bidushy, my BD sis! I love u sooo much. U are a fab FF writer n hats off 4 that! We both r Bengaliz, which mean that we simply rock! 🤗

-Neelanjana-: Love u 2 bits my Bengi sis. We met on ur game thing 'Rapid Fire'. From that day on we bcame BFF's! 🤗

ninja_hattori: Oh Nabz, u are a beautiful bengali friend. 4 what u have done 4 me, I think no one else would have done that! 🤗

-Ridzzi-: Paagal u are. Just simply paagal. We are both mad fans of Harshiya n Kariya! Love ya loads...🤗

ripal_taanu: Ripz, u are a TLian Queen yaar. U and me are mad fans of Harshiya!!! 🤗

taanufanvartika: Vartika, we started chattin on Gmail. We don't talk as much, but u are still ma friend! 🤗

Sunshine_A: Aashi, we talked on Jannat aswell I think. That's how we bcame friends! 🤗

-Maha-: Maha u are 1 of the best siggy makers on I-F! I'm sorry if I ever hurt u. Love ya! 🤗

DIYA-: We also talked on Gmail. I'm a big fan of ur FF's!

santoshi58: Love u dear! 🤗

Lubz.TaAnu: Lubz, we met on PTBG! Love ya since then! 🤗

-Alisha.TaAnu-: We talked on scraps n became friends since then! 🤗

-Shobz.TaAnu-: LOve u Shobzie! Mwah xxx 🤗

Elizabeth Darcy: We r the Birthday Sis'. Love ur OS!!!

zohakhan59: Love ya Love ya loadsss! 🤗

Amira10: U are an amazing friend. Thank u soo much 4 making all those VM's!

Thank u girlz, 4 being a special part of my life. I will always remember you! Sorry if I ever made anyone upset! Sorry if I forgot any1!!!

Love ya alll!!! 🤗 🤗 🤗

Nahi

xxx

Edited by -Nahi- - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Noorii-

For Senorita - Seno , you are so special to me.😊 Ur a fab sig maker , sensible and we both like HarshIya and ShaReena and are Muslims. you are one of my bestest friends. You are one of the most sweetest peepul I have come across in my life. Xxx

🤗🤗
aww Noori
so sweet of u

awww same to you yaara
as i said i LOVE you all alot. you know na what 'ALL' means😉 so no need to repeat😆
yeah i like HarshIya and LOVE ShaReena alot alot
aww thanks yaara
you are sweet tabhi to you felt kat im sweet

Edited by -.Aisha.- - 12 years ago
awww Noori darling thats sooo sweeet🤗 

Noori: you are a cutiepie🤗 and soo sweet your like my little sister and we both love Sukku 😃 love you<33

Tahani: my first forum friend and we both love Abhiya we both are quite similar 😃

Anju: a sweet girl with a big heart we both like JiYa and we are great frienddss<33 love yaaa<33

gg: one of my closest friends you are soo sweet and lovely and I can trust you 🤗
Meehak. thumbnail
Nahii i love you 🤗 That's was so sweet of you :$ aww hehe, i love to help you ! :) Nahi I'm glad that i have friend like a you muhaa ! <3
-Saruu- thumbnail
Awww Noorri Thank Yhuuu Soo Muchh Jaanii🤗
Luv Ya Loadss And Hope Were Friendss Forevaaa😉
raspberrytorte thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Aisha.-

🤗🤗
aww Noori
so sweet of u

awww same to you yaara
as i said i LOVE you all alot. you know na what 'ALL' means😉 so no need to repeat😆
yeah i like HarshIya and LOVE ShaReena alot alot
aww thanks yaara
you are sweet tabhi to you felt kat im sweet

No probs Seno. X

Originally posted by: Amu.PunjabiKuri

awww Noori darling thats sooo sweeet🤗 

Noori: you are a cutiepie🤗 and soo sweet your like my little sister and we both love Sukku 😃 love you<33

Tahani: my first forum friend and we both love Abhiya we both are quite similar 😃

Anju: a sweet girl with a big heart we both like JiYa and we are great frienddss<33 love yaaa<33

gg: one of my closest friends you are soo sweet and lovely and I can trust you 🤗

Lovee you Soo much Amu di x

Originally posted by: -Saruu-

Awww Noorri Thank Yhuuu Soo Muchh Jaanii🤗

Luv Ya Loadss And Hope Were Friendss Forevaaa😉

Lovee U Loads Too X
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awww that's so sweet of you Noori🤗 

Ahhh we are really cool, aren't we? Afterall loving Chaandeena is not an easy thing😎 
Abhiya are toh my januables. 

I just love you darling. Thanks a lot🤗
raspberrytorte thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

Awww that's so sweet of you Noori🤗 

Ahhh we are really cool, aren't we? Afterall loving Chaandeena is not an easy thing😎 
Abhiya are toh my januables. 

I just love you darling. Thanks a lot🤗

No probs Chakku 😊Yeah we're so cool and Chaandeena love isn't so easy.. its done by cool dudes only 😉 And AbhIya are too januable <33
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
so sweet of you noori😳

for me friendship is the best things one can have. you can share your every pain and your happiness with them and they are there for you. Friendship is important in one's life b/c they are always there for you to pull you back from hell or to show you the right path. Friendship is everything.