Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: friends2805

Nice update...:) It was really cute the way Alina is being portrayed...

I prefer to show Alina in positive light albeit i have her negative in one FF
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

nyc part... but where is pia????

cont soon n thanks 4 d pm...

I prefer to keep Pia away from Abhay right now coz i am still mad at her.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cblover

great update

simply awesome...

Thanx
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashabhiya4ever

omg i loved it sooo much👏 dats exactly how it goes in my mind wen i imagine abhina😆 luv da way u gave importance to their friendship nd hopefully soon abhay falls for her😍 nd tanks for da pm😃 update soon nd cant waitu rock=)

Oh ABHINA will be on a roll soon enough. Friendship is the first step to LOVE. For ABHAY it won't be an easy transition because he's been burnt in LOVE twice but Alina will be a nice surprise in his life because she did not come to him as a Lover but as a FRIEND. Just see their relationship blossom
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Lovely update ayeesha👏 but m waiting for abhay to fall in love with alina and then their love story to start😳
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Lovely update ayeesha👏 but m waiting for abhay to fall in love with alina and then their love story to start😳

U want me to  fast track this FF but then it will look like Abhay and Alina are lusting after the other than it  being all natural. Don't U want it to flow? I have already started building the foundations brick by brick. Already Alina has fallen for Abhay don't U want Abhay to feel the same effect?
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

U want me to  fast track this FF but then it will look like Abhay and Alina are lusting after the other than it  being all natural. Don't U want it to flow? I have already started building the foundations brick by brick. Already Alina has fallen for Abhay don't U want Abhay to feel the same effect?

Yes fine with me u can take it according to u dear m fine with anything 😳
matwamango thumbnail

Archi i create drama and use emotions to make my couple EPIC. And ABHAY and ALINA are just this. They start their relationship from the best foot forward which is FREINDSHIP. Love is freindship and then it becomes EXPLOSIVE
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

Archi i create drama and use emotions to make my couple EPIC. And ABHAY and ALINA are just this. They start their relationship from the best foot forward which is FREINDSHIP. Love is freindship and then it becomes EXPLOSIVE

Yes ayeesha I hope CV's take some gyaan from ur FF😆 I just come on forum for ur or nishi's post or else this place is no good for me
matwamango thumbnail
Archi cv's R too stupid to use our FF's as inspiration look at the bakwas they are feeding us.

I mean misunderstanding track has been excessively overused now i hate it

As for Abhay and Alina's romantic entanglement they don't even show us any meaty romance at all.