nirankesan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Though its Taps mistake she lost her baby, any sensible person will inform police about the baby. Its frustatin or dragging that no one does this. Educated and rich Bundelas doesnt know this.If iccha loose her child and some one does like this can she accept this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirankesan thumbnail
Its not like repending,Every one is ignorant and iccha is soft but  adament,Not sensible but Emotional,iam happy CVS are giving us a chance to analise these characters
arkamu thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

well said
no normal person keep babywithout informing in police station
the same happened in SGPbut they handed it properly not like this
without head and tail

if iccha will even loose her baby
she willnot understand the pain of muktha mom
she will happily keep muktha and kanha with her
but she will not repent
what can we expect 4m iccha

Icha is the most shameless women i have ever seen on earth
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i don't call Tappu losing her baby as a mistake any normal person will not leave her baby in orphanage to test her rapist's love ..she could have taken the baby along with her but the thing ishe left her oprhanage why? simple she didn't trust rathore ..if rathore didn't accept her where would she have gone with that illegimate child ..i think the die hard Tapasya fans proclaim Rashmi to be the greatest actress in the history of acting ðŸ˜•so why was she giving expressions like she was leaving the baby forever ...so you can understand ..but to her utter surprise rathore accepted her but child was missing and she started screaming ..yes i agree veer ichcha should inform police ..should try to find the baby's parents ...but cvs want  their stupid i think they are trying to create some punishment for Tappu's past sins 
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tapasya needed a place to leave her child for one hour. In normal circumstances we would go to our family but Tapasya made a mistake in not checking who the person was that she was giving the kid to. It was bad luck that it happened to be a thief at the same time on the same night she thought it to be an orphanage worker she thought she was leaving the kid in safe hands. Foolishness but not a crime.
BeautyBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Tapasya needed a place to leave her child for one hour. In normal circumstances we would go to our family but Tapasya made a mistake in not checking who the person was that she was giving the kid to. It was bad luck that it happened to be a thief at the same time on the same night she thought it to be an orphanage worker she thought she was leaving the kid in safe hands. Foolishness but not a crime.

why she needed a place for one hour to leave her baby can't she take her along with her ..mam i think you have never been a  literature student right probably never done any character analysis because when we do we  cannot ignore a single thing the place orphanage raises many questions because it was not a day care center or something like that ..you cannot conceal all her wrong doings under the disguise of foolishness and insecurity of love ðŸ¥± Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: arkamu

Icha is the most shameless women i have ever seen on earth

do you know the meaning of shamelessness if known then it's Tapasya who is world's most shameless woman a blot on the name of human being🤢 
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

why she needed a place for one hour to leave her baby can't she take her along with her ..mam i think you have never been a  literature student right probably never done any character analysis because when we do we  cannot ignore a single thing the place orphanage raises many questions because it was not a day care center or something like that ..you cannot conceal all her wrong doings under the disguise of foolishness and insecurity of love ðŸ¥±

Mam😊 I would appreciate it if you could stop commenting on my education or any other aspect of my life you have absolutely no right to do that when you know nothing about me. Tapasya is foolish many a times I agree and this was one of them. She didn't want to take the baby along because she felt she wouldnt then get an honest answer from Rathore! At least she didnt leave the baby under a tree or something! Her only mistake was trusting someone whose identification she didnt check and her bad luck that it was actually a thief but like the pandit said it was in her kismat to lose the baby one way or another it would have happened.
BeautyBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Mam😊 I would appreciate it if you could stop commenting on my education or any other aspect of my life you have absolutely no right to do that when you know nothing about me. Tapasya is foolish many a times I agree and this was one of them. She didn't want to take the baby along because she felt she wouldnt then get an honest answer from Rathore! At least she didnt leave the baby under a tree or something! Her only mistake was trusting someone whose identification she didnt check and her bad luck that it was actually a thief but like the pandit said it was in her kismat to lose the baby one way or another it would have happened.

i didn't taunt you 😕i only said you probably never did any character analyisis ..sorry if you felt bad ..it was not a sin if you were never thats why i said this but one thing i must say follow this to your own self too who gave you right to paste your law degree everywhere ..if we are not law students who gave you right to degrade us by pasting your law degree every where 😲 i think follow same rules first yourself then preach others...i said what i know about  fiction and you feel so bad so follow this  yourself too we feel bad too when you preach us law by pasting your law degree ..so next time avoid that we will avoid too and the approach you have given is absolutely wrong according to every concept of fiction and reality ...no person can be this fool ..and Tapasya is not a small child an educated grown up woman  ...i am not a fool i analysed things by doing carefull analysis and you believe in pandits words really ok then why not this it was a curse for her wrong doings ..and one thing destiny gave her that why not you see in this perspective she intentionally left her baby there but later the baby disappeared 😊 Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
who said to take the baby along with her inside the room holding her in her arms and asking Rathore do you love me ? Will you accept me without child?..she could have hid the baby outside somewhere but leaving her in orphanage😕certainly cannot be hidden under the act  of small foolishness 😲..i wonder which court will believe her 😕 i think even the inspector taunted rathore ..because who will beileve her words ..she is not an illetrate woman... an educated woman ..😕and wasn't she shocked when rathore accepted her ..infact this whole test drama was she didn't have faith in rathore so why don't we just give one thought to what her condition would be if rathore didn't accept her then where she would go with her illegimate child 😕this prove more logical for her approach of leaving baby in orphanage than one hour thing Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago