rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I thnk CVs nvr shut mami's dirty mouth... So pls give me a chance... I wil shut her mouth 4vr.. Wat nonsenses she said 2day... Hw much we tolerate her nonsense... Evrythng its own limit... CVs cross all limits... Y d't CVs end up her role or change her role in +ve... She was iritatng evrytm.. 2dy abha and karan shut her mouth.. But we knw she close her mouth little time.. Aftr that she continuing her job well.. Another iritatng devil priyanka did her duty well.. Karan gave her super reply.. She closed her mouth.. I like it sooo much.. Priyanka and sheetal Insultng their own family members infront of others.. Wat type a ladies both of them... If we call them devils, it is equal to we insultng devils...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rechus

I thnk CVs nvr shut mami's dirty mouth... So pls give me a chance... I wil shut her mouth 4vr.. Wat nonsenses she said 2day... Hw much we tolerate her nonsense... Evrythng its own limit... CVs cross all limits... Y d't CVs end up her role or change her role in +ve... She was iritatng evrytm.. 2dy abha and karan shut her mouth.. But we knw she close her mouth little time.. Aftr that she continuing her job well.. Another iritatng devil priyanka did her duty well.. Karan gave her super reply.. She closed her mouth.. I like it sooo much.. Priyanka and sheetal Insultng their own family members infront of others.. Wat type a ladies both of them... If we call them devils, it is equal to we insultng devils...

Superb post buddy 
 my full support is for you 
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You go girl .. I will help you ..
rechus thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

<font size="4" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#0066cc">Superb post buddy</font>
<font size="4" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#0066cc">my full support is for you</font>

thanks...
rechus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garkhelsun

You go girl .. I will help you ..

thanks...
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ rechus 

friend i think we should bring our battalion to attack them
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

your sure right shetal needs to be shut up for good and priyanka(devil mother and father in one)being a pregnant woman she will probably have a monster.priyanka is so jealous of everything and everyone that loves abha...sad to see one person so envious 'pity the fool"

aachuchachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechus

totally agree with you dear...
we can't call them devils ..devils are better than these 2 ladies ..and i liked karan today..he gave the best reply ..
rechus thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

@ rechus

<font color="#0000ff" size="4" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">friend i think we should bring our battalion to attack them</font>

sure... R u ready..??
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya sheetal n priyanka hopeless creatures