Users

Frequent Posters

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
okay lets see what will happene!
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
In the reunion - Pia had the same nail polish colour on.. Maybe It's Maithali - and Suk forgot to change nail polish colours... but the way the character was making her hand gestures - I think it is Deepu.

Originally posted by: carisma2

In the reunion - Pia had the same nail polish colour on.. Maybe It's Maithali - and Suk forgot to change nail polish colours... but the way the character was making her hand gestures - I think it is Deepu.

In the reunion - Pia had the same nail polish colour on.. Maybe It's Maithali - and Suk forgot to change nail polish colours...

🤣 Edited by rayrose - 12 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: carisma2

hey us colour ka neilpolish to sab pehente hai..Haseena,suku,deepu n ek bar maine Panchi k hath me bhi dekha tha...but uska hath bohot thin tha n deepu ka hath itna thin nehi tha..hey I have the feeling that that is Maya...
mumu_karan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am damn sure its metz

shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dats wat i said in my yesterdays post metz use to put red coloured nail pain nd use to were dat bracelet nd the voice that spoke was a girly one nt of some lady even i doubt its metz 
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey it seems in a promo piya meets maithli in woods so its maithli !
abhiya_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't think its maithili...i think its haseena...actually i believe so...