Ishwar bhi Insaan hai

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Even IMV is a human after all...
and as the saying goes " to err is human"

BUT, contrary to some people and specially Baa's thinking...Ishwarlal Motilal Virani is NOT a bad person...just a flawed human😳

below i hav tried to list down all the major happenings in IMV's life as shown to us in the show (now, i hav a bad memory...so prior apologies if any mistake is found😊)

1. sonal track--- did not allow his niece, whom he has regarded as his own daughter, to work in a municipal school...coz he has always dreamt big for her and wanted her to join his business😊
now though i believe sonal has full right to decide what she wants to do with her life...i know for sure my dad wouldn't be thrilled if tomorrow i decide to work in BPO suddenly with hardly 10-14 thousand salary. he has tolied hard to provide me with able education nad has every right to expect certain things frm me. 
hence, IMV's reaction accd to me - JUSTIFIED

2. devki as competition--- when he first saw devki with BB and the plan to malign their reputation by using dalichand - WICKED😛  but such is reality. the ugly truth of the business world..!!!

3. VD marriage and blackmailing S---  result of too many emotions mixed together...revenge frm BB, trying to get legitimate right over a part of CP, bright future for V.industries, granting the wish of his wife to get devki as bahu, AND knowing very well dat sabina is not right choice for his son, as she could never live up to the honour of virani name. he did what he could do to to drive the ill-famed actress away from his son's life

4. swing air deal--- EGOISTIC, CRUEL, SELFISH.
till today, i can never accept what he did to his OWN brother😕  regardless that he hurt his pride or whatever reason, u can never do that to ur brother, his wife and children...they are ur family...u can't let them suffer!!!! 
and killing off that bank manager😲 that's called murder dude...a punishable offence under law!!!!!😡

5. sid painting case--- the same as the sonal situation!! he wanted his son to follow his dream, to continue his legacy. although i feel u can do painting and business both at the same time...with all due respect, painting is not a full time job😉

6. CP return--- i ws jst amazed how he handled himself so well. i mean just getting wet in rain once and cancelling a few meetings...frankly the shock that he got , he had full right to go insane.

7. sabina return--- from day one, he told everyone that investing in the film, getting the actress back to country will prove to be disastrous. IT DID!!!!!!!!!!  even now, he seems to be the only person interested in keeping devki in the house😊 
baa who saw lakshmi-narayan in VD, now sees radha-krishna in VS🤢
charu who in the first place chose devki for vaibhav, now suddenly sees sachha pyaar in his eyes for sabina😕  
sid n rajvi themselves need to sort out their married life...let alone do anything for VD.

in such a situation, IMV has no choice but do whatever he can to save his son's marriage and his family's reputation😃
Edited by reshamc - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry for such a LONG post😆

i jst finished watching this week's episodes. IMV was the show-stealer😃   had to write something about him.

and seriously, if BAA one more time says the words ahankar aur zidd😡  the woman cares for the whole world...but does not understand her own son😕
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am very glad Sabina's film flopped . Much as Devki is my fav , I do nOT want her to become succesful in this venture . She made a mess of Virani household with her matyrdom ...she and that Baa who has nothing better to do than form a Mandali against Ishvar ..

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Totally agree .

IMV 's choices are always right . Always . Its his methods that are questionable .

Whatever he foresees ALWAYS comes true .

His concerns are always legitimate and real .

He is not unemotional , he camoflauges his emotions . there is a big difference in being unemotional and controlling them well for a cause .

He had given sonal opportunity to make a difference in the education sector . He had respected her choice of the field of education . He them gave her a scheme in which he would profit so would she and she could implement various teaching methods . Quite frankly , I don't know WHAT big difference to society sonal was gonna make by teaching in a mincipal school ...one muncipal scholl teacher cannot make ANY difference is the stern reality , government does not even fund these schools properly and there is tremendous politics there .

He has kept crores of rupees on Manhar's childrens name ...he gets zero appreciation for it from Jyotsna and Manhar who ride a high horse all the time .

Vaibhav is drinking and dancing after an actress whose mom had a past and expects his father to be happy about it ,forget IMV , ANY Indian father in his place wud have pulled Vaibhav up

Devki is taking decisions beyond her age in just a span of 3 months , deciding Sabina should be bahu of Virani household etc ...when she herself could not be bahu , she has no right to say WHO should be etc

Charu is wishy Washy ...on one hand she tells IMV I want Devki as bahu then she says Vaibhav has gone after his PYAAR and we gotta understand it

Baa is the WORST . Vaibhav Devki is Laxmi Narayan , Sabina Vaibhav is Radha Krishna

PK is just Vaibhavs chamcha

No one has the pair to take a stand , only IMV has , even if he stands alone . What superbb mental strength , Devki could sit at his feet and learn somethings instead of reading that book written by him . When he is there in person , why read books .Such a silly girl . Refused all stupendous opprtunities that he offered to her , Gave up Swing Air Deal , gave up Vaibhav to Sabina and talks of making it big by letting go at all junctures instead of holding on and climbing the ladder .

IMV is accused of many things ...one among them being

Selfish ...Its REAL

Ambitious ...Its REAL

Protective of family ...its REAL

Taking pride in money ...Its REAL

Enjoying power ...its REAL

Controlling Emotions ...its REAL

Loving Passionately ...its REAL and he loves ALL those who matter to him with same passion .Even his family . Not just C .P

Does not believe in Ethics that do NOT exist in today's fierce business competition but walks with the time . Has capacity to play dirty politics if and when required ...REAL 

Rest all of them , their mahaanta , talks , goodness and letting go policies r terribly UNREAL and straight out of a Holy Book . 

Hence inspite of being a villain he touches the heart while these martyrs irritate . I relate to him , not to them as a viewer .They leave me flabbergasted .

reshamc thumbnail
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!
Kools gave the first reply to my post😛  I love to read Sonali and ur posts...u both are one of the main reasons y i cum to this forum😆

regarding what u said...agree to each n every word!!! 
IMV has his own style of showing his affections. he loves paasionately...yes!! but on his own conditions. gifting a car to devki was his way of showing care😳
cuming to the mahanta act of devki, the less said the better!!! I don't get her anymore😕 u signed the papers, now submit it in court to have a formal divorce. and leave V.villa ASAP

vaibhav-jee apni zindagi kiske saath bitayenge, unke ghar mai kaun rahega...woh sab unka personal matter hai. u r no longer his wife...so stop interfering!! 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
aibhav-jee apni zindagi kiske saath bitayenge, unke ghar mai kaun rahega...woh sab unka personal matter hai. u r no longer his wife...so stop interfering!! 

Yes and BB shud tell her that . I want BB to be SUPER angry with her and stop talking to her . For once I want BB to say Ishvar is RIGHT this time .

Thank u for liking my posts .😊
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
reshamc thumbnail
I don't think BB will get to know of this mess anytime soon. 

Next week is going to be dedicated to viraj-rajvi problem...and hopefully, Vaibhav will get his sense back.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RESERVED... someone other than me kools and paaji is doing IMV jaap..

Will be bak with a long take.. this evenin.. ðŸ˜Ž and welcome to the forum..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

RESERVED... someone other than me kools and paaji is doing IMV jaap..

Will be bak with a long take.. this evenin.. ðŸ˜Ž and welcome to the forum..

😆😆😆aha ! Waiting . IMV mandali is forming .
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

😆😆😆aha ! Waiting . IMV mandali is forming .

oh yeah.. dark lord lovers club😎😎 are u online in d evening.. we can be at it then😆