Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice update
Loved it
tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ilove99

hey it was lovely!thank u sooo much😊 but what happened that abhiya separated??u'l knw about it soon😊hope sameer doesn't get in abhiya's way.i hope so too😉but i wonder how will they meet again? will write about their meeting soon😊mish and jeh r very nice...but did jeh and danish broke their frindship with abhay?yes they did, they cannot see piya hurt😊plz update soon😳

tamannamalik thumbnail
thank u sooo much😊
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely story. Please PM me when you update next
ilove99 thumbnail

when will u update ur other ff?
tamannamalik thumbnail
chaper 3

"Are you ok?" asked misha concerned when jehand me came back downstairs.
"Yes, thank you and you really have the best husband in the world." I answered smiling and winked at jeh
"I know that, thats why I sent him to you." gave misha back.
"Where is Sameer? I think I owe him an apology." I looked around.
"Oh, hes over there." misha pointed at a window opposite the stairs.
I nodded and walked over to him.
"Hey, I just..." I began, but he cut me off.
"Listen piya. Im sorry if I did something wrong, I didnt want to push you or
go too far in any way." I shot him a suprised look.
"No, no. You did nothing wrong, it was my fault and Im really sorry for my behaviour. I shouldnt have reacted like that. Perhaps you can give me another chance?" I looked apologising at him.
He studied my face for a while, but then he flashed me a smile.
"Nice to meet you, my name is Sameer." he said and offered his hand.
"Nice to meet you, Sameer. My name is piya." I answered and shook it.
I had fun with Sameer at the party and I enjoyed myself in a way that I hadnt for years. He was really kind and sweet, charming and goodlooking.

"Did you have fun at the party?" asked misha a few days later, as we were going for a walk with Rohan.
"Yes, the party was great and Sameer is really nice."
"Only nice...?" she grinned cheeky at me.
"Yes, nice..." I blushed.
"Well, if you say so..." I knew she didnt believe me.
"But what about you. Did you enjoy the party? I mean it was your birthday." I changed the topic.
"Surely I did. I had so much fun and it was great to see you laugh again."
I shot her a look.
"Yes, you heard right. piya, you are my best friend, my sister. I want you to be happy and dont you think its time to get over him and open up for something new?" she stopped me and lay her hands on my shoulder.
"I mean, its 5 years now and we are not 18 anymore. You deserve to be a bit happy and Rohan needs a father, dont you think so?" I looked at Rohan who played with a football a few steps away.
He was so much like his father, that it hurt to look at him sometimes.

FLASHBACK:
"Hey guys!" called misha as we arrived at the cinema.
"Wow, misha. You look stunning." said jeh watching her up and down.
"And you also piya"he added smiling at me.
"Thank you, Jeh, but Ill never be as pretty as misha." I aswered smiling.
"Who says that?" asked abhay suprised and looked at me in a way, that made my knees weak again.
"piya does. She thinks she isnt beautiful ." explained misha short.
"Do we fetch Popcorn, jeh?" she grabbed his arm and pulled jeh away.
"I think you are very pretty, piya. And your eyes remind me of the ocean." said abhay and looked deep into my eyes.
I looked unsure at him and blushed.
"Thank you."
"Hey you both! Come! The film starts in a few minutes!" called jeh and waved at us.

"Wow, the movie was really great." said jeh as we left the cinema a few hours later.
"Yes, but piya is such a rabbit. She missed the half of the film because she was scared." teased misha laughing.
"Thats not fair. You know I dont like horror movies. I hate them." I complained.
"Yes, but I think abhay took care of you really good." winked misha.
"It was a honour to hold such a beautiful girl in my arms." answered abhay
I looked at him as I thought he had joked but he was serious.
misha and jeh grinned sheepish.
"What about a walk?" asked jeh now. We nodded.
"That would be great." I answered happy to get out of this situation.
So we walked around a nice park. misha and jeh walked a few steps before us, holding hands, whispering and giggling.
"They are really in love." said jeh calm, I nodded.
"Yes, misha likes him really much. I think it was love at first sight." I watched them smiling.
"Yes, jeh also really likes her and talks about nothing else since the party."
We walked in silence for a while.
"Um...piya..." said abhay now.
"Yes?" I asked and looked at him.
He seemed to be very shy and played nervous with a stick in his hand.
"You have to know I...I..." he sighed and looked directly at me.
"I really think that you are beautiful piya and you are a special girl and...I...I love you." he finally said. I was speechless.
"But..." I began, but he cut me off.
"Its ok if you dont like me the way I like you, but I just wanted you to know that you mean very much to me." he said and was about to walk away.
"I love you too." I said so silent that it was more a whisper, but he heard me and turned suprised around.
I didnt have the courage to look at him and looked at the ground.
"What did you say?" he asked a bit unsure.
"I love you too." I said again.
He made a step towards me so that he stood directly in front of me now and put his finger under my chin so that I had to look at him.
We needed no words, we just looked at each other and told everything without words.
Then he lend down to me and kissed me, it was not passionate or strong but it made my lips burn like fire had touched them.

PRESENT:
"Hes so much like abhay." I said sad.
"Yes, he is. But he is also like you and thats so much more important. He has your great personality and the most ovious...he has your eyes. piya, Rohan is your son and nobody elses. Dont let him suffer because you are afraid. He doesnt deserve it. And dont forget, abhay is married to another woman. As much as I wished he would come back to you, he cant." misha looked tender at Rohan.
"Damn, I love that small man like he was my son."
I took her hand and pressed it soft.
"He may not be your son, but hes your nephew and he loves you too."
We shared a long look.
"So, will you go out with Sameer?" she asked now grinning.
"But I dont know him and what is about Rohan and..." I hesitated.
"And and and... but but but... If you act like that you will never get a man." she complained.
"Sameer is a nice guy, you could at least give him a chance."
She looked with puppy eyes at me.
"Stop that misha, you know I hate it if you look at me like that."
"Will you give him a chance?"
"Ok, youll never stop if I say no." I said giggling.
"Right!!! And now we need to show our little man how to play soccer."
We ran to Rohan...
ilove99 thumbnail
res wow!u update so fast i am say...u r not lazy like me😆 Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
tamannamalik thumbnail
chapter 4

I was working in my shop, when the phone rang.
"piya, can you please get it?" asked Emily from the front of the shop.
"Flowercorner, what can I do for you?" I asked polite.
"You can go out for dinner with me this saturday." I heard a male voice answer.
"Who is this?" I asked confused."
"You forgot me? Ouch, that hurt." he cried.
"Sameer? Is that you?" I asked unsure.
"Yepp, its me. So, do you go out with me?" he asked again.
"Well, this saturday? I dont know." I stuttered, right then Emily came back into the room and grabbed the receiver from me.
"Hello? This is Mrs. Brown, piyas boss. Of cource shell go out with you. Fetch her by seven and she will be ready. Ok...bye."
I stood there shocked.
"But?"
"What? misha already warned me, that this young man will call you and ask you out and I just safed you from wasting another chance. Everything is fixed. Rohan will stay with misha and jeh so you can just have fun."
I shook giggling my head.
"I see, I have no chance against you."
She nodded smiling.

"Mum, we have to go!" called Rohan excited.
"Uncle jeh promised me to play soccer with me." he added.
"Ok, ready. Lets go, I cant take the risk of you not playing soccer with uncle jeh."
We took the tube, as misha and jeh lived in another part of the town.
"Its so great, that uncle jeh will play with me. Dont get me wrong mum. you and aunt misha are really good, but its just different." bubbled Rohan in the seat next to me. I just looked out of the window into the black tunnel, suddenly I saw a reflection that made me jump.
-Could it really be?- I thought, but Rohan pulled me out of my seat.
"Mum, we have to go. Come on."
We walked the few minutes to mishas house and rang the bell.
"Where is my champ? Come on, I already built up the goals." said jeh, lifted Rohan up and carried him into the backyard.
"Come in. Ive made us some coffee." misha came out of the kitchen and walked into the livingroom.

"Thats so good, I really need a coffee now." I fell on the couch and streched my legs under the table.
"Whats up? You look like youve seen a ghost."
"Nothing, Im just tired. Rohan has such bad nightmares at the moment, its like hes missing something."
"A father." said misha without looking at me.
I shot her a look, as I thought she was joking, but she was absolutely serious.
"Perhaps you are right." now she shot me a suprised look.
"You have to know, in the tube I thought I saw a reflection in the window. It looked like abhay." I told her, but she only shrugged her shoulders.
"That couldnt be. He is in London."
"He is in London? Are you sure? I mean, Ive been to our favourite caf a few days ago and Tom told me, that he still comes there from time to time, but I thought he was joking." I said shocked.
"No, he just called jeh yesterday and asked to come over, but we had no time."
"Why is he here, misha? Why now?" I asked.

FLASHBACK:
"Im so nervous." I said, but robbie just pressed my hand and smiled.
"Dont be, my parents will love me as much as I do." We walked up to the door and rang the bell.
"Ah, there you are. Come in, come in. Im Mr. raichand and you must be piya. Nice to meet you." Said an older man with a moustache happy and hugged me tight.
"Nice to meet you too; Mr. raichand." I smiled shy.
"Come into the livingroom and meet my wife, shes waiting for you."
The livingroom was big and really nice decorated. Mrs. raichand sat on the couch, stiff like a stick and watched me up and down. She was really beautiful but her eyes were cold like ice and her lips were small and hard.
"Mum, this is piya my girlfriend." introduced abhay .
"Nice to meet you, piya. Ive heard so much about you." she said in a high pitched voice.
"Nice to meet you too, Mrs. raichand. You really have a beautiful home."
"Thank you. Sit down and tell me a bit about you." I hesitated to sit down, as this woman in front of me really scared me but abhay pushed me softly.
"so tell me abt ur family." she said cold.
"my parents died wen i was 16."
"oh Yes, abhay told us about your parents. Im really sorry for you." she said but I didnt believe her.
"abhay, could you please help me with something? Well be right back." said Mr. raichand and led abhay out of the room.
It was so silent in the room that you only heard the ticking of the big wallclock.
"Ok, piya. I want to be honest to you. I dont like you." said Mrs. raichand cold. I jumped in my seat.
"But why, we just met." I said suprised.
"That doesnt matter. The name raichand is a really meaningfull name in London and I dont want it to be destroyed by a little s**t like you. So here are 100 pounds. Take it and leave him." she said and gave me the money.
I was too shocked to say something, but then I breathed deep and shook my head.
"No Mrs. raichand. I love your son and he loves me. You want me to leave him? never. nad Ill never take anything from you, especially no money. You may think Im a s**t, but Im not. Im just a normal young woman that has found the love of her life." I said serious.
"How sweet, you really impress me. You are stronger than I thought. Ok, 500 pounds. And dont even dare to hope that abhay  will marry you, hell marry a girl he knows from his childhood on. Her name is Sonya and her engagement with abhay  has just been decided." she laughed mean.
The tears welled up in my eyes and my mind was racing.
"Does abhay know about this engagement?" I asked.
"My husband is just telling him about it... So, take the money and leave."
I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house without looking back.

I ran directly home and into my room.
"piya, what has happened?" asked mishaconcerned as she saw me on the bed crying.
"Hes engaged to another girl. And his mother wanted to give me money to make sure I leave him." I cried.
"What?! What are you talking about?" asked piya shocked.
I told her about the meeting and what Mrs. raichand had told me.
"This old dragon, Im going to kill her." called misha, but I held her back.
"No, misha. Perhaps its better like that."
She shot me a sympathic look and hugged me tight.
"Im so sorry piya." she whispered.
I cried for hours, but suddenly I dried my tears and got up.
"Where are you going?" asked misha alarmed.
"Im just going for a walk... and no, you dont have to come, I want to be alone for a bit." I answered the question she was about to ask.

I walked around without looking where I was. I just thought about abhay and how much I loved him and how I wanted to be with him.
Suddenly I recognized the park where he kissed me for the first time. I walked to the tree and touched tenderly the bark.
"I knew I would find you here." said a voice behind me, it was abhay
"Listen, Im so sorry for what my mother did to you. But let me tell you, that I wont marry this girl."
I smiled bitter and looked at him.
"And what do you want to do? Run away, break up with your parents?"
"I dont know. Ill talk to them and make it clear to them how much I love you." he sounded desperately.
"abhay..." suddenly it began to rain very strong and we were all wet within a few seconds. abhay grabbed my hand and pulled me to a near little empty house where we could hide from the rain.
Luckily it was open. Inside it was really old and dusty, but we found a few blankets. I trembled from the cold and even the two blankets that I had wrapped around me wouldnt help.
"Youre freezing, come here." he said and hugged me tight.
It felt so good to feel him so near, I could feel his heartbeat and I saw his chest rise and fall with every breath.
"Believe me piya, I love you." he whispered.
"I love you too, abhay." I answered and looked into his eyes. I knew he was absolutely true.
He lend down and kissed me, first shy, but then more longing.
I knew it was wrong what we did, but at that moment I didnt care. I love abhay with all my heart and I wanted to feel him as near as possible.
He slipped the shirt over my head and began to kiss my neck. I shivered under his touch which he missunderstood.
"Im sorry piya, I didnt want to push you." he said and let me go. I was a bit confused and didnt know what I should do.
"No, you didnt push me. I also want it." I said shy and looked at the ground.
abhay made me look at him and asked:
"Are you sure? If not..." but I cut him off with a kiss.
"Im sure, just be careful."
He lay me down on the blankets and I got lost in his tenderness
Edited by tamannamalik - 12 years ago