nesa1434 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Dear Purab Fans,

we want jassi to end with purab!! and for armaan to realise the value of true love, that is the only way the serial should go! i am not totally against armaan but the show will just be better if jassi ends up with purab, her true love.

plz plz plz sign the petition and tell all your friends to to!

thank you once again

here is the url for the petetion

http://www.petitiononline.com/ss55/petition.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: nesa1434

Dear Purab Fans,

we want jassi to end with purab!! and for armaan to realise the value of true love, that is the only way the serial should go! i am not totally against armaan but the show will just be better if jassi ends up with purab, her true love.

plz plz plz sign the petition and tell all your friends to to!

thank you once again

here is the url for the petetion

http://www.petitiononline.com/ss55/petition.html

chooooo chaaad!

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well I really like purab and I am a purab...their is no point Purab getting back to jassi after all the happened and also when we know that she loves Armaan and Armaan loves jassi...

Even in reality we should not break true lovers...why should we...they love each other dearly and should be together.
bas02 thumbnail
agree with smisha...i am a big purab fan too...but after everything that has happened i think it would be best if armaan and jassi end up together...
kripawgr thumbnail

well  after all fights her is again one to start

no offense to any one

we did make it clear that armaan fans shuold not comment on purabs fan post and vice versa

so please remeber that and let us not fight again

also when ourab fan comes up with something like this armaan fans๐Ÿ˜ญ

and then armaan fan will come up with something purab fan๐Ÿ˜ญ

instead why not both ๐Ÿ˜Š

hey i like jassi so no comments on both from my side๐Ÿ˜Š

jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisha

Well I really like purab and I am a purab...their is no point Purab getting back to jassi after all the happened and also when we know that she loves Armaan and Armaan loves jassi...

Even in reality we should not break true lovers...why should we...they love each other dearly and should be together.

awwww, Smisha...that was so beautiful...gosh...my eyes watered up!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
loveneha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisha

yes very true!!

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 awwwww smisha,how beautifully put........u r such a beautiful person......๐Ÿค—
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I AM A MADD purab fan! so is my cousin in UK, Rima! We are purabs fans!!!!! i luv purab, and need him to end with jassi! if not, then ast the end wen they end the show with armaan and jassi married, show purab regret so we can love him more!!

-mika

ummm thumbnail
Jassi-purab relationship (if at all) may have tons of security, but it is as bland as alcohol-free beer!! I mean mann... where's the nasha!! ๐Ÿ˜‰