Are Sushaan still leads?*NOTE pg.11*

svpg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
There are no scenes of Suhana-Ishaan-How can they be called as lead characters.In some episodes,Ishaan probably has 1 dialogue.
The story does not revolve around them or their relationship.

Suhana Ishaan are the reason why SGP is what it was until yesterday.Well no more the truth.I mean how can Suhana be so dumb that she needed to be told that if Kushi stays,Ilesh will also stay????I mean that is not just dumb-it is just not SGP...

Unless the CV's give us back Ishaan-Suhana scenes,SGP is just not the same.

They are totally ruining Ragini's talent and wasting Jay-Ragini's chemistry!!

Such a pity !!

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's also a pity that you don't appreciate other actors and actresses who lately have been working hard and delivering wonderful scenes than Suhana mai and Ishaan babu. SGP actually revolves around the entire family not just Sushaan. As the forum's dear Hotki would say, "If Sushaan aren't needed in the scenes (which they really aren't needed for lately) then there is no need to bring them in."

Also, when Sushaan chemistry was shown in excess recently, it wasn't in such good taste. But well, that's just some of the people's opinion here (including myself).
svpg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I do appreciate all the actors of SGP and yes they do a phenomenol job and also agree that the story revolves around the family,but at the end of the day Suhana and Ishaan are still the lead characters.All I am saying is that of late,I don't feel that they are the lead characters or the story in any way revolves around them and the way these characters are now depicted is really silly.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
                    I second ekta's statement. What other actors have shown us is in my book amazing work. These vetaran actor have shown What is ACTING. I m not saying Ishan - Suhana r not good. but when there is a story abt Bade Papa what do U think Ishan - Suhana r going to do? turn in to jasoos & follow BP around, finding out saboot from Ilesh's work place by chorifying statements & then show it to police. ... Rescue both BM & Ilesh? like other serials, where lead r the only akkalmand people & Rest of them r there to enlighten by the great lead pair? When there was story regarding SuShan, they showed less family scenes more SuShan scene now that story is revolving around family or other members of family then Should they just put forced SuShan scene?
                      one more Q. What is this Ishan - Suhana scene? or can U desribe it for me? Besides if U r looking ofr eye lock scenes, screen freeze on both their faces, weired back ground music, constantly b in each others bahon main other words chipka chipki, then I'll pass. I dont want million hits episode or scene ! ! I m happy with SGP with as it is. besides, I dont have doubt in my mind that Ishan Suhana r lead pair.
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: svpg

I do appreciate all the actors of SGP and yes they do a phenomenol job and also agree that the story revolves around the family,but at the end of the day Suhana and Ishaan are still the lead characters.All I am saying is that of late,I don't feel that they are the lead characters or the story in any way revolves around them and the way these characters are now depicted is really silly.

What does it mean to be lead characters? More screen space? More tracks revolving around them mostly? From what I understood, SGP's base was the blooming love story of Suhana and Ishaan but it was only just that because you can't have a love story without its other nuances. Eventually, everyone settles down to the nitty gritty daily life that involves other people (aka family) in it too. Everyone in the world has so many roles in life: husband/wife, sister/brother, aunt/uncle, etc, etc. No one is ever too focused on only one person...and so SGP was depicting that. Sushaan love story was a base to weave other stories in.

Besides, it's too boring to constantly stick to one person and the result of that was already shown. With Suhana doing chipka chipki with Ishaan, it looked tasteless. Some of us got annoyed that she was neglecting her responsibilities towards rest of family. We're pretty much thankful for less Suhana/Ishaan screen presence these days. πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

I second ekta's statement. What other actors have shown us is in my book amazing work. These vetaran actor have shown What is ACTING. I m not saying Ishan - Suhana r not good. but when there is a story abt Bade Papa what do U think Ishan - Suhana r going to do? turn in to jasoos & follow BP around, finding out saboot from Ilesh's work place by chorifying statements & then show it to police. ... Rescue both BM & Ilesh? like other serials, where lead r the only akkalmand people & Rest of them r there to enlighten by the great lead pair? When there was story regarding SuShan, they showed less family scenes more SuShan scene now that story is revolving around family or other members of family then Should they just put forced SuShan scene?
                      one more Q. What is this Ishan - Suhana scene? or can U desribe it for me? Besides if U r looking ofr eye lock scenes, screen freeze on both their faces, weired back ground music, constantly b in each others bahon main other words chipka chipki, then I'll pass. I dont want million hits episode or scene ! ! I m happy with SGP with as it is. besides, I dont have doubt in my mind that Ishan Suhana r lead pair.

@ bold: even in other serials, in fact, when lead did jasoosi and whatnot, they did it stupidly and then through stupid methods got desired results after much angsting. 🀣 Rather, it was through God's kirpaa that the good results/happy endings came along after several months of torture. πŸ˜†

@ pink: Exactly!! If you know they are lead pair, then it shouldn't be issue in first place of feeling whether or not they're lead pair or not.
MadameX thumbnail
OMG, I had too many serious discussions in one day 😲...someone tell me a joke quick!! 🀣
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: svpg

There are no scenes of Suhana-Ishaan-How can they be called as lead characters.In some episodes,Ishaan probably has 1 dialogue.

The story does not revolve around them or their relationship.

Suhana Ishaan are the reason why SGP is what it was until yesterday.Well no more the truth.I mean how can Suhana be so dumb that she needed to be told that if Kushi stays,Ilesh will also stay????I mean that is not just dumb-it is just not SGP...

Unless the CV's give us back Ishaan-Suhana scenes,SGP is just not the same.

They are totally ruining Ragini's talent and wasting Jay-Ragini's chemistry!!

Such a pity !!

you forget its name?? the shows i mean it starts with sasuraal,  and sasuraal has rest of the family not just the newly weds or leads, i think i like this show with rest of the family,  all the family have there probloms and ups and dn  if you just looking for 1 couple and there romance just go and watch bollywood movie, this is family show and family has grandparents parents kids brothers sisters, and also in laws and neighbors, you get the point eh,  its becoming good now that they are showing rest of the family has troubles too, they are not just extras who are there just to look nice in kitchen or around the leads,   like to see more of it in this show maybe meena kumari πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†track where she wants to get merried to that chaiwalla if he is not merried alreadyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol what do others think of my blabbering?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

OMG, I had too many serious discussions in one day 😲...someone tell me a joke quick!! 🀣

you want a joke????? ok
Knock -Knock...
asad.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara_sara

[BR]you want a joke????? ok [BR]Knock -Knock...[BR]

Do u call it a joke. He he :-)