Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
...who isnt impatient to open his/hers gift on his/hers b'day...the mistery of discoverying a new thing does the trick to charm us πŸ˜‰
On 17th is dev's birthday,he forgot abt it but radhika didnt let that slip away...everything abt him is important for her ,the same goes to dev,thats why he forgot his b'day when his thoughts are filled with her name and beauty
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† So,his birthday must be special and radhika is gonna be sure of that,cause she is gonna gift him a special gift: herself 😳 on their SR ...what kn be a more beautiful gift than that πŸ˜‰
A special request to cv,let the boy have his gift then u kn show ur favorite madame with the fire
πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Any other idea of a bday gift for dev share it hereπŸ˜‰
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Myra,I too have the same feelings.Hope Dev gets what he wants from Radhika.
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Myra,I too have the same feelings.Hope Dev gets what he wants from Radhika.

Hmm,i think both want that 😳 And hope that madam fire fails in her plans!
instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks, Myra! I think Radhika will give the gift of memories about her Dev two will share all fears, all the feelings she had towards him since they met all her unfulfilled desires about him, she will reveal the soul, piece by piece, and the sweet scent of her words and revealing her body will be absorbed by Dev drop by drop, will be a balm for the Dev's soul and  body hurt shortly after. They will recover in one night all the moments of separation and unhappiness, will live a passion that will not want to lose, but to repeat endlessly.

Edited by instcris - 12 years ago
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Rad should be his first gift.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Wow cristina! Beautiful words dear...u realy got me blushing here,thank u for the awesome pic
puvaneswarigp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YEap me oso 200% agree with u all , let dev have what he wants ... let them be happy yaar...
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivamala

I agree with you. Rad should be his first gift.

Well,radhika already started to celebrate his bday,knt wait to c what she will gift next! πŸ˜‰
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
coming very rarely to open forum... but i say you are really a germ to this forum, a rare species ... ur thoughts  are high and you present it very well, in a different way...  thank you for your thoughtful posts...
As always
Devika