A REQUEST to the CREATIVES pls OBLIGE

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear CV's

This is a sincere and heartfelt request from us fans who apart from healthy criticism have majorly praised the magic and beauty of your work your creations... The Geet i know, the Geet i am familiar with, the one with whom the audience connect does not say one thing and act in a different manner...what was shown since the last few days including today was and is unacceptable. When Geet knows that Maan will be mad at her if she hides such an important thing from him, she knows he would be hurt and that its unfair to toy with his trust and faith in her, she has been chanting this back and forth innumerable times but its disheartening to see that there is no sincerity regarding any of this in her actions. Is this not actually character assassination ? Geet is our favourite character, she is an inspiration... most of her character traits such as "NEVER say NEVER", Never dying spirit, her genuineness etc has always made her unique and distinct...Pls keep her genuine and real otherwise she may become Extinct!!!

Loads of love Viji

Note: This is a Discussion post, pls do not turn it in to a battle field. Please refrain from bashing the actors and creatives. I know we all are frustrated with the way things are shaping in the show but lets keep our cool and maintain the peace and decorum of the forum.
Edited by rickks - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya i agree wiht you plz Cvs dont show this thing 
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Plz CV's listen to our request...dont ruin our lovely show...
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesoome Viji...

Agree to you... Why is Geet the soft target always... I mean i'm not saying they haven't assasinated other characters but not as much as Geet's character...

My only issue is where we can see this why can't the team? Is it that difficult?
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Vijju darling, i am agree with you...

I can understand Creatives, and sometime sudden changes is difficult to make, but still as a writer and creatives their ideas should be in huge amount to tackle the such situations...

I feel sorry for actors, so as characters. I hope things will fine soon...

MB
geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you all-------- This vital piece of info regarding the marriage of MSK's brother-----is not something that Geet should hide from MSK. Geet was never one to shy away or avoid the truth ---what ever the consequences.
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya2011

ya i agree wiht you plz Cvs dont show this thing 

Thanks Dear par CV's ko bhi toh agree karna padega right????
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidushi89

Plz CV's listen to our request...dont ruin our lovely show...

Ruining would not be the exact word, I really am amused that the CV's are this unaware of what they are doing...But we can Hope for the Best, Coz that's all that we can do😊

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Awesoome Viji...

Agree to you... Why is Geet the soft target always... I mean i'm not saying they haven't assasinated other characters but not as much as Geet's character...

My only issue is where we can see this why can't the team? Is it that difficult?

Thanks Yaar...I agree we see it kyuki we are interested in it, we love it,...What if they don't want to see it...I so far believed that Geet is the Most strongest character in GHSP, more than Maan...But the CV's are literally butchering it, and i have no idea why😭
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infinitedreams

Awesome Vijju darling, i am agree with you...

I can understand Creatives, and sometime sudden changes is difficult to make, but still as a writer and creatives their ideas should be in huge amount to tackle the such situations...

I feel sorry for actors, so as characters. I hope things will fine soon...

MB

Thanks Munni Jaan...We all can understand a certain amount of mistakes, or uncreative, illogicality here and there, but what would be left of the show when it becomes a regular thing???😕