Kehna hai articles-No comments

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Kehna Hai
A woman-centric chat show hosted by TV and film star Shefali Shah. Produced by BAG films.

Edited by Sandy_01 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mink''s Pink thumbnail
HEY SANDY DO U KNOW THE STARCAST?
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
some more details sandy! 😛
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I got this article about the show:

Sony has two more shows in the pipeline -- Durgesh Nandini (Sony to bring Bankimchandra's novel, 'Durgesh Nandini' to screen) and another chat show, Kehna Hai, to be produced by BAG.
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi

thanx for the article
it sounds a bit lyk smiti's "kuch dilse.."
sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnakx...but when is it starting...
Shefali returns to television with Kehna Hai

Remember the strongwilled Saavi in Hasratein, or the violated Ria in Monsoon Wedding?

Shefali Shah: back to tellydom!
If you remember these characters, you will be glad to know that Shefali Shah is soon to be back on television -- this time on a woman centric chat show on Sony, Kehna Hai, produced by BAG Films.

Kehna Hai will be a daily afternoon show that will deal with issues relating to women. BAG, that has been involved with crime based shows (both fiction and non-fiction) like Haqeeqat, Rihhaee, Sansani and Siddhanth, will once again take up the mantle for womenfolk.

Celebs will be invited on the show to talk about their problems and cases will be highlighted from the world of glitz and glamour that will inspire commonfolk to take a stand.

"Am I supposed to talk about this...I don't think so! I can't tell you anything about this show," is the lady's first reaction when we approach her.

When we tell her that we are interested only on her comeback, she relents, but remains tightlipped about the show's content. So why did she suddenly return to television, we ask -- "This is convenient to do, as far as giving time to it is concerned, I didn't want to be away from home for too long -- my kids are too young! Also, it's a wonderful concept and I believe that I can make a difference to society through this show," says Shefali, who was last seen on the big screen with Amitabh Bachchan in Waqt.

Does she miss being away from her work for so long? "Frankly speaking, with the kind of shows that are currently on air, I don't feel sorry for myself at all. I have been lucky to be part of good character based shows," sighs the actress.

Kehna Hai, based on intense research, is scheduled to go on air by early December. Shooting is
due to start next month.

There are a number of chat shows currently on air, hosted by celebs from the world of television and films --

Just Pooja, hosted by Pooja Bedi on Zoom
Shikhar, hosted by Pooja Ghai Rawal on Sony
The Manish Malhotra Show, hosted by Manish Malhotra on Zoom
Kosmiic Chat, hosted by Sunita Menon and Simone Singh on Zoom
Koffee with Karan, hosted by Karan Johar on Star World

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sony puts off Kehna Hai

Shefali Shah's return to television has been temporarily stalled! Sony has decided to put off Kehna Hai, a chat show on social issues that was to be hosted by the actor.

As was reported earlier by Tellychakkar.com (Shefali returns to television with Kehna Hai), the show was supposed to be on air in December 2005, but it never took off.

"The channel has decided not to launch the show in this quarter and we did not see any point in mounting the show this early. They are probably waiting to start their afternoon band after which they might consider the show. Ideally, I think you should talk to the channel about it," says BAG Films' managing director Anurradha Prasad.

Insiders tell us that the since the show was based on women centric issues, it was difficult for the makers to convince people to talk about the same on camera.

According to our sources, Sony pulled the plug on the show because the final outcome was not satisfying. The crew had shot trial episodes for two to three days, but on the editing table it was difficult to get much content. This was also because the audience participation was lacking and thus the content suffered.

Supposedly, the entire production team was informed about the show being pulled off last week and after nine months of rigorous research, the team now has been assigned other projects.

"We haven't finalised anything on the show yet, so I cannot comment," says Sony's Gursheel Walia, refusing to divulge much!

Edited by Belle1989 - 18 years ago
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No Comments here pls guys!!

Cheers,

Mrs. Khanna/Bhatter😳