Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssshhhhhh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i want the title to be changed it sounds funny and who is  this  guy anyway wish my rati alll the sucess for her new show! if only its arti in this show i know everyone will be excited!
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nyc concept ,diff frm wt she has playd earlier... but d title kinda weird!
Best of Luck di... i know u'll choose d best!!
thnx 4 sharin!
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Zee drama's are very critical in terms of family backdrops.they drag and drag things.See PR,ram milaye jodi ,yaha mein ghar ghar keli etc. But all these are top shows.
  But i just wish a very unique show for rati.A different character.the title was funny."hitler didi".I think the female lead will be the tough character.
  Frankly,rati should take up something different from Nupur character.I think if rati to take up the show,I really wish for a more better title and a co-star.
  Frnds,write to zee for arti.They may consider.Arjun also has not signed any show.

buts we must be patient .lets get confirmation.
Edited by sireeluvarti - 12 years ago
tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
at least let her confirm abt the show...

It does not say anywhere in the article that "This Guy is going to act opposite her "...

I feel like its a female oriented show of todays generation ..

Definetly PH need to change Title as well as get  a good actor opposite her if she takes up..

I am sure Rati will take right decision when it comes to her career :) ..Let her  Confirm first

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting..more interesting after her recent interview lolz..
Anyways this show will have a  female protagonists and also the story and character would suit Rati perfectly and even she had mentioned few times she would want to do a show like Ladies Special and this show looks similar to it but don't know if she would take it up as she hasn't recovered fully from her injury also this show would start shooting in october or would hit the floors in October as per the other article related to this show...Though everything suits her but doubt she would take this up..

The guy seems to be her younger brother both from his face and also the titile of the show...haha

Since it's the first show of this PH so yes approaching isn't a big deal and she must have been approached for several other shows but depends on her if she would take up this show or not.

Best of luck to her! Edited by dj_adnanss - 12 years ago
Ayesha. thumbnail
Concept is gud...a female oriented one!!

buh the title is weird + cheesy!!

but still i wanna see ArTi again!!

drmaha thumbnail
M SO HAPPY...
HOPE THT IT CONFIRM SOON...
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope she confirms soon so that if she is considering it, we can request for Arjun opposite her in the show...plus the title definitely needs to change...

If not then i hope she gets approached for the new celebrity singing show on Zee...she would definitely ROCK there coz she has such a lovely voice, MashaAllah πŸ˜ƒ
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

if she agreed so all the best for her and am sure she will rock and really hope to see her soon and if its with arjun so OMG only thinking to see both of them make me😍